The Archelo Launcher

Normal POV

"Finally, I get to make my debut and morph for the first time," Amber says eagerly.

The team lines up and Amber accidentally stands where Conner normally does. Tracy watches their bracelets turn into their morphers. She sees Amber's Archelon morpher for the first time. Amber opens the mouth on it and mimics Conner's movement as they shout, "Dino Thunder Power Up," A few moments later, Amber is in her purple ranger suit and the newest Ranger is admiring how it looks from underneath her helmet. Amber's suit has the pattern of the Archelon's shell around the center symbol. The helmet is the same shape as the others, but has the shell pattern is slightly raised, so it looks like armor going all the way around it. Also, the visor looks like the Archelon's mouth.

"Wow, Amber, your Ranger suit looks so cool," Tracy says.

"I know, now I can't wait to see what my signature weapon look like," Amber says.

The group gets onto their vehicles. Dr. Oliver tells Amber she'll have to ride with Trent till Hayley gets a chance to build her a bike. After the team leaves through the portal, Tracy activates her morpher, looks down at it and lets out a long sigh.

First Mike gets turned evil, then I lose my Ranger powers and now I might lose my singing voice. I'm starting to think that the universe doesn't want me to be a superhero or become a famous vocal coach. Tracy thinks.

Circuit contacts the future and Jen asks Alex if he can send her and Wes their bikes.

"Of course Jen, I'll be there soon," Alex says.

After Circuit signs off, Jen walks over to the stairs. Wes walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. Tracy slowly looks up at him.

"How about you join us?" Wes says.

"I guess so since I can't help the others," Tracy says.

She and Wes go over to the stairs. The trio heads to the lake since it's the only spot big enough for the ship to land. They reach the lake and Tracy tries to look impressed when she sees the time ship come out of the time portal.

"No offense Jen, I thought the ship would look a little cooler since it's from the future and all," Tracy says.

"None taken," Jen says.

"How did the bikes even fit on the ship?" Tracy asks.

"Why don't you see for yourself," Alex says, walking up to the carrying a briefcase.

Alex sets the case down on the ground and opens it. Tracy eyes nearly pop out of their sockets when she sees the tiny pink and Red bikes inside the case, "Okay now, that's really cool, but how to do make them big again?"

"How about I show you?" Trip says.

Jen runs up to him and gives Trip a big hug.

"It's good to see you too, Jen," Trip gasps,"Could you let me go now?"

Jen chuckles and lets him go. They rejoin the others, and Tracy sees Trip press a button on his morpher. Then a red beam of light comes out of it, the bikes float out of the case, and become regular size when their tires touch the ground.

-Welcome To Reefside-

Meanwhile, downtown, the Rangers arrive. Amber is the first to see the monster. It looks like a prehistoric shark.

"What's that thing?" Amber asks.

Wes, Jen and Tracy arrive a few moments later. Tracy runs over to her, "It looks like a Cretoxyrhina, the only predator of the Archelon,"

"So how am I supposed to fight it?" Amber asks.

"Try using your weapon," Tracy suggests.

"How do I do that?" Amber asks.

They look over at Conner and see him call for his Tyrano Staff. Amber looks back at the monster and calls for her weapon. A mini crossbow with a dial on the side near the trigger appears in front of her. Then she looks at the dial and sees the different settings: Barrage, Shock, Blind, Blind and Shock.

"What should I call it?" Amber asks.

"How does Archelo Launcher sound?' Tracy says.

"It has a nice ring to it, now let's see what the Archelo Launcher can do," Amber says confidently.

Amber sets the dial to the shock setting, aims it at the monster and pulls the trigger. The girls see a disc fly towards the monster. When it hits the monster, a bolt of electricity shocks it.

"Wow, let's see what the blind setting does," Tracy says.

Amber turns the dial to blind, and pulls the trigger again. Another disc flies towards the monster after she pulls the trigger. This time the monster punches the disc, and ink splatters on the monster's face when it shatters.

"That mode could come in handy," Tracy says.

A few seconds later an invisiportal opens, and Tracy's heart drops when she sees Mike as the green ranger. Along with Elsa appears in between them and the monster. After Mike summons his tro-bow, he points it at her chest. Tracy grabs Amber's weapon and turns the dial to the barrage setting. She looks up and watches Mike pulls back the string on his bow. Tracy's finger shakes on the trigger of the Archelo launcher.

Oh no, my nightmares are coming true - sort of. Tracy thinks.

She slowly raises the Archelo Launcher so it's at the same angle as Mike weapon, but Tracy's finger shakes on the trigger as she presses down on it. They watch several discs shoot out simultaneously towards Mike and Elsa.

Mike, I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry, but I need to defend myself from what I know is going to happen next. Tracy thinks.