Tracy's First Day at Reefside High Part 2

They enter the room. The nurse is average height and compact with pinched features, very long, straight, dirty blonde hair, and blue-green eyes.

"Hello, Conner. Who's your friend?" The school nurse asks.

"This is Tracy," He answers.

"You're the new student, right?" the school nurse asks.

"Yup," Tracy answers.

"So I see that you have met Grant." She says flatly

The nurse goes to work and cleans the cut on her face.

"Well, you're all set," she says with a smile.

They exit, and the bell rings again.

"Sorry, Conner, it looks like you missed the game because of me." Tracy apologize.

"I have soccer practice after school," Conner says. "We should head to the cafeteria before the room gets too packed and we get stuck sitting at the table next to the trash cans,"

Tracy nods. They walk there as fast as they can. Conner and Tracy find a table close to the window and sit down.

"Conner, thanks again for what you did back there in Gym class," Tracy says.

"No prob, that's what friends are for, right." He says, smiling.

Kira and the others walk into the room. He waves over to them. They walk over to them and sit down.

"Tracy, it looks like you met Grant," Ethan says.

"Yeah, he is such a nice kid," Tracy says in a sarcastic tone.

"No, he's not," Ethan says in a shocked tone.

"Ethan, she was being sarcastic," Trent says.

"I knew that. Hey Tracy, you still have that rock. Don't you?" Ethan asks.

"Yup," She answers.

"Tracy, I have to tell you something about that rock," he says, stammering through his statement.

"Ethan, I don't think that this is the best place," Kira says.

"You're right, Kira," he says.

"Okay, can someone please tell me what's going on?" Tracy whines.

Ethan and the others sit in silence, exchanging looks of doubt.

"Oh, it's nothing, Tracy, really," Ethan says.

"Okay, whatever you say, Ethan," Tracy says.

Fifteen minutes later, the bell rings, and they head to their next class. Tracy walks into Mr. Johnson's PreCalculus Class. 

"We have a new student joining us today. Her name is Tracy. I would like you all the make her feel welcome here at Reefside." He tells the class.

The whole class says hi.

"Why don't you take your seat next to Mike, and we can get started." he offers.

Oh, great, Mike here again. Either he does like me, or our schedules match up a little too well. Tracy thinks

Tracy walks over to her desk and sits down.

"Hello again, beautiful," Mike says.

"Hey," She says.

Mr. Johnson starts to write the lesson on the board in a nine-point font. She takes out her notebook and does her best to take notes. Ten minutes in, she gives up and starts to draw another picture of her old school.