Angel Grove High Drama - New feelings?!

Normal POV

The next morning everyone walks into Angel Grove High.

"Mike, why are we doing this again?" Tracy asks.

"Tracy, we are teenagers, so that means that we have to go to school," Mike answers.

"True, can't I use my one act of youthful rebellion, and, you know, skip school," Tracy says.

Mike says no. He places his hand on her shoulder. She looks over at him. He tells her to relax and that he has her back. Tracy thanks him for what he said. Billy adds that he can tell that Tracy isn't that kind of person. They continue their walk through the school. A few minutes later Tracy and Mike head to their lockers. Jason and the others head to homeroom with Ms. Appleby.

Tracy finds her locker three minutes later. She does the combination three times before it opens. She puts her things away. The 'welcoming committee' walks up. Byron and Carmelo walk down the hall towards her. Byron is tall, has straight pale brown hair, and light brown eyes. Carmelo is a few inches taller than Byron and has long dark red hair and pale green eyes.

Carmelo pins her up against her locker. Byron grabs Tracy's hair and ties the ends to the locker handle. Carmelo steps back. He takes a bubble gum wrapper out of his pants pocket. Bryon takes the wrapper from him and starts to take a colorful wad of gum.

"Bubble gum? Seriously, how old are you two-seven?" Tracy says sarcastically.

Byron puts the gum away. He hands it back to Carmelo who throws it away. Byron yanks Tracy up by her collar. She screams in pain as the force of being yanked upward pulls her hair.

"This conversation isn't over. I swear I'm going to make your time here so terrible. You'll want to go back to where you came from by the end of the week." Bryon threatens.

Byron lets her go. Tracy screams in pain again as she drops down quickly. The boys walk away laughing. A minute later Tracy recovers and reaches around to untie her hair. She works at it for five minutes before she decides to give up. She turns around to see Enrique Cruz walk up to her. He is five foot nine inches, has blue eyes and short black hair. Tracy starts to feel the same way she did the day she met Mike.

"Hey bello, why don't I give you a hand?" Enrique says in a Hispanic accent.

"Gracias, I appreciate it," Tracy says.

"I think you should thank me after I untie your gorgeous hair from your locker," Enrique says.

Tracy tries to keep herself from blushing. Enrique continues to compliment her as he unties her hair. Five minutes later Tracy is free. A millisecond later a beam of sunlight comes through the skylight above Tracy's head. Enrique is amazed how the sunlight makes her blonde hair shine brighter.

"Wow, your hair looks dazzling in the sunlight. Hola soy Enrique, ¿cuál es tu nombre?" Enrique asks.

"Hola Enrique, soy Tracy. It's nice to meet you." Tracy answers.

"So Tracy. what's your first class?" Enrique.

"I have Spanish 3 with Mr. Quintero," Tracy says.

"that's my first class too, I could show you the way," Enrique says

"No gracias, I can figure it out on my own," Tracy says.

"Ok Bello, I'll see you in class," Enrique says.

He takes a hold of her left hand. He raises it to his lips and kisses it and says goodbye. Their hands slide apart slowly. Tracy watches him walk away. After he turns the corner Tracy leans up against her locker. She lets out a long sigh. Three minutes later she decides to catch up with Jason and the others. She gets there just before they walk in the door. Kimberly turns after Tracy calls her name. Tommy says to meet them when she is done.