Trusting Your Instincts

Amber's POV

I slowly open my eyes and try to sit up. A few moments later, I realize that I'm strapped down to a chair with a strange machine hovering over my head. I turn my head to look around to discover that I'm in a weird evil high school science lab. I hear a door slide open. Evil chuckles before I see Elsa, Mike and a mutated lizard face looking down at me after I look back up towards the ceiling.

"Mike, you have to fight Rita's spell,"

"I'm sorry Purple Ranger, the Mike you knew is gone," Mike says in an evil tone.

"So, who is the lizard dude?"

"I'm Mesogog, and you'll help me get the other Dino Gems," Mesogog says.

"Why would I give you what you need to destroy our planet?"

"Because you wouldn't want the Pink Ranger to get destroyed do you?" Mike asks.

Tracy's POV

My eyes dart open, and I look around to find out that I'm in the guest room at Dr. Oliver's house. I take my glasses off the nightstand and get out of the bed. I still have a little headache. I figure it is from getting hit by Elsa's lightning blast. After I rub my temples a few time, I leave the room and walk out to my car. I'm about to put the key in the lock when I hear, "Where do you think you're going?" I jump and drop the key. I pick them up and turn around to see Wes standing behind me.

"Nowhere, just going for a drive to think about stuff,"

"Not buying it, you're going to find someone to guard the silver Dino gem," Wes says.

"You got me, but how did you know?"

"Just a hunch, but I'm not sure that your plan will work. Don't the Dino gems choose the person?" Wes asks.

"Sometimes they do. We're already down two Rangers. We're going to be down another soon since I decided that I'm going to have the surgery done."

"Who do you have in mind for the Silver Ranger?" Wes asks.

"I'll explain on the way to Cybercafe."

"Fine, but I'm driving," Wes says gesturing to me to give him the keys.

"Why can't I drive?"

"I'm just following what the doctor said. He told Kimberly and me to make sure you didn't do anything too strenuous for the next few days." Wes says.

"I'm fine, all I have is a headache - that's all," I argue.

A few moments later, a huge dizzy spell hits, so I lean up against the door to wait for it to pass. After I recover, Wes walks up to me and holds out his hand. I sigh in defeat and hand over the keys. I walk over to the passenger side and get in after Wes unlocks the door. I buckle my seatbelt, then Wes starts the car, and we head to the Cybercafe.

"So, why are we going to the Cybercafe?" Wes asks.

"I want to talk to Devin."

"Who is he?" Wes asks.

"He works at the school news station as the camera man. I know it's risky, but my instincts can't be wrong. He was the only other person, besides the others rangers, who was nice to me after the video of my first date with Mike was shown to the whole school, and I became the butt of everyone's jokes."

"Do you think he'll believe you when you tell him that you're a Power Ranger?" Wes asks as we stop at a signal.

"Honestly, I hope so."