Team's identity Revealed Part 1

Miss May's POV

I'm awakened by the sound of fighting and groan as I slowly open my eyes. After I sat up, I peak my head over my desk. I feel a sudden wave of shock and awe flow through my system, watching what is going on in front of me.

Why are the Power rangers fighting one of their own and a woman who looks like Principal Randal?

I do my best to resist screaming as I duck down to avoid getting hit by a bolt of lightning the woman's sword as it comes towards me. I decide to take shelter in my office till things calm down, to avoid getting hurt or making things worse for the rangers if the woman wants to use me a human shield. I slowly reach up and open the door as quietly as possible, not to give away the fact that I've regained consciousness.

I close the door behind me and try to find something to barricade it so I can keep myself safe as a precaution just in case that woman tries to come after me again. Once I stack all the boxes full of miss printed programs up against it, I sit down in the corner then breathe a sigh of relief. I hear a loud thump as something hit the wall, then the voice of one of my students, Kira Ford, says "Elsa, we won't let you get away with what you did to Amber,"

"It's too late Yellow Ranger, I've already won, Lord Mesogog will be happy to watch you and the others fight his newest team member another day," an evil voice chuckles.

After giving my body time to calm down, I look at the clock on the wall. Ten minutes passed since I took shelter, and I haven't hurt any type of commotion outside. I hear a knock on the door. The next thing I see is the Black Ranger opening the door and walking over to me.

"Miss May is safe for you to come out now," The black ranger says as he holds out his hand.

After helping me up, the black ranger takes a step back, and he crosses his arms in front of his body. I stumble backward when I see Dr. Oliver standing in front of me.

"Are you sure revealing your secret identity was the right move, Dr. Oliver?" I ask, "I've read a few of my cousin comic books, and when the hero does that, bad things are soon to follow," I continue.

"It was time for me and the others to do it," Dr. Oliver says as he leads me out into my classroom.

The green and yellow Rangers walk over to us. He nods to them, they shout power down as they do the same thing with their arms as he did earlier, and their ranger suits disappear.

"We're sorry about the mess, Miss May," Mike says.

"It's okay Mike, I'm sure that you and Kira are going to volunteer to help me clean up before heading to your next class," I say, "But why were you fighting the purple ranger, or should I say, Amber. Also, did that woman who looked a lot like Principal Randal, except she didn't have glasses, take Amber somewhere? " I ask.

"I can't believe that Miss May figured out Elsa's secret identity before we did," Mike says.

"Well, she does have a college degree," Kira adds.

"That woman's name is Elsa. She escaped with Amber through an invi-portal." Dr. Oliver says.

"We had to fight Amber because Elsa used something on Amber to fill her mind with fake memories that convinced her that we were her enemies," Kira adds.

"Where did that Invi-portal take Amber and Elsa?" I ask.

"To Elsa's boss' island fortress," Mike says.

"Lord Mesogog is Elsa's boss, right?" I ask.

"Yes, and Miss May, you are aware that we are taking a huge risk now that you know who we are." Dr. Oliver says.

"Yes, I am, and don't worry. I'm good at keeping secrets, and I promise not to say a word to anyone," I say.

After filling me in on everything that happened leading up to this point in the day, Mike and Kira both take turns apologizing for getting me caught up in this. I tell them that I appreciate their apology, but it wasn't needed; it was only a matter of time before someone found who they are.

"What's next Dr. O,?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, do you think she already knows who else is on the team?" Kira adds.

"I have a pretty good idea, who else is on the team, considering all of you are wearing matching bracelets expect for the colored gemstone on them are different. Conner McMknight is the red ranger, Ethan James is blue, Trent Fernandez is white, and Tracy Burlew is pink," I say.

" Wow, she's good," Mike says.

"How is Conner doing as a leader, he does tend to come off as arrogant and self-centered," I say.

"Yes, but over the last few months, he's moved passed that and become an excellent leader," Dr. Oliver says.

A few seconds after we finished cleaning up the mess the bell rings, I write Mike and Kira a note to give to their teacher tell them why they were tardy. They thank me and run out of the room.