Relationship Test

Normal POV

The teenagers stop after they hear Tracy's books hit the floor. Olive fixes her hair. She turns around to face her. Tracy is tempted to use some of her karate skills to beat the snot out of her. She knows that wasn't the right way to use her skills.

"Hey, new girl, I'm Olive. Have you met my new boyfriend?" Olive asks.

"First of all, Olive, I have a name; it's Tracy. Second, Mike isn't your boyfriend." Tracy says.

"Yes, he is. Mike kissed me after all." Olive argues.

"I know Mike better than you. Olive, you kissed him. I should say that you tried to eat his face." Tracy snaps.

Olive rolls her eyes and leaves. She stays close enough to hear Tracy and Mike's conversation. Mike pushes himself off the wall. He slowly walks over to her. He picks up her books and hands them to her. Tracy doesn't say thank you.

"Mike, you said that you would have my back. How could you let some random girl make out with you?" Tracy asks.

"Tracy, angel, please let me explain. We were talking about our project for Anatomy and Physiology class." Mike answers.

"Let me guess; you started talking about the project. Then it turned in practicing a new form of CPR." Tracy snaps.

A few tears start to roll down Tracy's cheeks. She sees Mike about to use his right hand to dry her tears and swats his hand away.

"Mike, don't touch me. I'm never talking to you again." Tracy says through her tears.

She turns around and runs to her locker. Mike calls after her. Olive walks up and sets her head on his shoulder.

"Forget about her, Mike. I don't know what you see in that girl. Come on; we need to head to Economics. Mr. Schultz is a great teacher. He hates it when his students are late." Olive says.

Mike pushes her head off his shoulder. He tells Olive to go ahead. She links her arm around his. He pushes her off again; then he heads to his locker. The warning bell rings a few minutes later.
He heads to class.

Meanwhile, Tracy finds Mrs. Acevedo's classroom. She walks inside and finds an empty desk in the back of the room. She sits down and hears the bell ring again. In Mr. Schultz's class, Mike is sitting at the third desk in the second row from the window.

"Alright, class today, we're starting our unit on financial markets," Mr. Schultz says.

The class takes out their notebooks. A few minutes later, Mr. Schultz starts his lecture. Mike tries to stay focused on what Mr. Schultz is saying, but the only thing on his mind is Tracy.

A couple of hours later,  the bell rings again, signaling the end of their third hour class. Tracy leaves Mr. Rowland's Sociology class. They started going over the chapter on culture. She finds it very interesting when she isn't thinking about Mike and Enrique. Meanwhile, Mike leaves Mr. Knight's government class. He is thinking about Tracy and Olive. He knew that Olive was jealous of Tracy. He slowly walks to his locker.

Back on the ground floor, Tracy gets to her locker. She puts her books away and heads to the cafeteria. Enrique walks up behind her. He places his hand on her shoulder. Tracy's karate instincts activate. She quickly grabs hold of his wrist. The next thing Enrique knows, he is on his back with a scared look on his face.

"Wow, it looks like my beautiful princess knows karate." He says.

Tracy apologizes as she lets go of his wrist. She helps him back to his feet,  and Enrique apologizes for sneaking up on her. Tracy tries to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing.