Tracy Gets Kidnapped

Normal POV

Amber closes her eyes and wishes that the gem will choose her since silver is her favorite color. She slowly opens her eyes and frowns when the Silver Dino gem doesn't light up. She moves her hand over the purple dino gem. The team smiles when they see it start to glow. Amber gasps when she sees a quick vision of an Archelon swimming around underneath the ocean. She picks up her gem and walks over to her new team.

"What wrong Amber?" Tracy asks.

"I was hoping that I would get to the silver ranger, that's all." Amber sighs.

"No offense Kimberly, but I'm not a big fan of the color pink either. You'll get used to wearing the color purple after awhile trust me," Tracy says.

"What dinosaur bonded to that gem?" Ethan asks.

"It looked like a sea turtle," Amber answers.

"That would be an Archelon. It lived in the Cretaceous period," Dr. Oliver says.

"Amber, I'm kind of excited to see what special power that gem will give you," Tracy says.

"What power did your gem give you?" Amber asks.

"I got super strength," Tracy answers.

"It would be cool if I could breathe underwater," Amber says.

"I'll get to work making a morpher for you Amber," Hayley says.

"Thank you, Hayley," Amber says.

"You're welcome, just doing my job," Hayley says.

"So, Tracy why did you faint at school today?" Conner asks.

"I think we should bring Amber up to speed first before I answer your question Conner," Tracy answers.

After Tommy tells Hayley what the head of an Archelon looks like, she leaves the group to get to work on Amber's morpher. Then the others tell Amber about everything that has happened since the beginning of the school year when they first found the dino gems. Then Tracy tells Amber about her trip back to Angel Grove, meeting Dr. Oliver and Kimberly as teenagers along with the rest of the Mighty Morphin' Rangers, fighting one of Rita's monsters, and meeting the Space Rangers.

"Rita putting a spell on Mike sure would explain his current attitude adjustment," Conner says.

"Yeah, but it doesn't explain why you passed out Trac," Amber says.

"Rita's blast didn't just block my Ranger powers. It has been giving me nightmares about Mike destroying me. When I told Kira about my nightmares she started to show up in them too," Tracy says.

"That would explain why you look like you haven't slept in days," Ethan says.

"Have they found why you can't morph?" Amber asks.

"No," Tracy sighs.

Circuit flies over to the table where the silver Dino gem is, then says, "Maybe I can help. Set your Dino gem down on the table, please," Tracy knows he is from the year 3000 and all. She is a little nervous that he really could figure out why she can't morph when none else has. She is tired of not being able to morph and walks over to the robotic owl. She takes off her bracelet and places it in front of him. He does a diagnostics scan and when it's finished, the owl flies over to the computer. Then he projects it onto the screen so the team could see it. Tracy puts her bracelet back on and heads back to the group.

"Tracy, it looks like Rita's blast created a thick coating on your gem that is blocking your access to the morphing grid," Circuit says.

"That doesn't make any sense. My Dino Gem had an encasing on it and I still could morph," Trent says.

"This coating is composed of something different than the coating on your gem Trent," Circuit explains.

"What kind of material in this universe is even capable of blocking my morphing powers? Is there a way to break the coating?" Tracy asks.

"Not sure, but I'm going to stay here and help Hayley. If that's okay with you Tommy?" Circuit says.

"Sure, it's fine with me," Dr. Oliver says.

"What are we supposed to do while you're doing that?" Tracy asks.

"You should head home to start studying for your finals," Dr. Oliver suggests.

The teens groan as they leave the room. Tracy waves goodbye to her friends as they drive away. She heads back inside to the kitchen to start on her math homework again. Wes was her ride so she had to wait till Circuit was finished helping Hayley. Then she walks past the living room and puts on the breaks seeing Elsa sitting on the couch. She slowly walks inside but stands across from her near the open window.

"How did you find this place?" Tracy asks.

"Pretty easily, you didn't think that Mesogog has been monitoring you and the other rangers?" Elsa answers.

"Wait, so Mesogog also knows that my parents..." Tracy says.

"Yes, he does Pink Ranger." Elsa threatens.

"Let me guess, you want my gem," Tracy says sarcastically.

"Yes, but he wants to see you too," Elsa says.

"What makes you think I'd come with you willingly?" Tracy asks.

Elsa gets up and leaps across the room. She grabs Tracy around her waist then quickly covers her mouth to mute her screams. Tracy thrashes around and knocks a vase off the bookshelf next to her. Elsa takes out a taser and shocks Tracy. She manages to knock a few more things off the shelf hoping that Circuit would be able to hear want is going on and alert Dr. Oliver. Tracy slowly lifts her head and sees an invi-portal opening above them as everything slowly fades to black.

Wes's POV

Circuit suddenly stops helping Hayley and flies up the stairs. I follow him to find what his audio sensors picked up. I walk into the living room to see him sitting on Tracy's backpack, along with several broken objects on the floor.

"Circuit, do you think you can try to locate Tracy's signal?" I ask.

"I can try, but why would someone kidnap Tracy?" Circuit says.

I have a bad feeling about this. Tracy, help is on the way.