Team's identity Revealed Part 3

Normal POV

In the bushes, far enough away so none could see them, Zoey and Grant have a huge smirk on their faces. Happy to see that the first part of their plan was going well they sneak off to find an invi-portal to head to Mesogog's fortress to tell their boss the good news.

"I can't wait to get to tell Elsa a big I told you so," Grant says as they walk around downtown Reefside.

"I know, but we also get to tell Mesogog about Elsa blowing her cover as the principal," Zoey adds.

The duo remembers Zeltrax told them about kidnapping Dr. Oliver in front of the Cybercafe. They sprint there as fast as they can. The teens are shocked to see Amber standing next to Elsa as they walk into the lab.

"Did you get her to come willfully?" Grant asks.

"Yes and no," Elsa says.

"I had Elsa use my machine to rewrite Amber's memories," Mesogog says.

"So, does she still remember about becoming a ranger?" Zoey asks.

"Yes, but she believes that all her former teammates are her enemies and has only one goal - to destroy them," Elsa laughs.

"You shouldn't be too proud of yourself," Grant says.

"Yes, the rangers know your true identity, so that means you can't be the principal at Reefside high anymore," Zoey adds.

"I don't care, I hated dealing with all those teenagers anyway," Elsa says.

"Zoey, Grant, did those ants I let you tamper with poison the pink and green rangers?" Mesogog asks.

"Yes," Zoey says.

"Now the Rangers are taking them back to their base in a desperate hope to find a way to cure them," Grant adds.

"Too bad they will have to choose between handing over their gems in exchange for the antidote," Mesosgog says as he holds up a vile with the antivenom.

Back at the school, Ethan sprints over to the group.

"This doesn't make any sense. The ants around here aren't venomous," Circuits says as he scans Reefside's local animal index.

"Mesogog's latest plan must have included tinkering with the DNA of the local ant population," Wes says.

"You should take Mike back to the base. Wes and I will take Tracy to Silver Hills, so she won't have to travel for her surgery tomorrow," Jen says.

"Ok, while you do that, Miss May and I will go to the school board to tell them what's going on." Dr. Oliver says.

Jen's POV

I stay in the back seat to keep an eye on Tracy while Wes drove. When we are three miles from leaving the city, I look down to see Tracy coming to. She slowly opens her eyes.

"Jen, is pink and green the two rangers colors that are cursed?" Tracy asks.

"No, all ranger colors come with their own issues," Wes says.

"Where is Mike? Is he okay?" Tracy asks.

"He's going to be fine. The rest of your team took him back to the lab," I say.

"Why aren't you taking me there?" Tracy asks.

"Wes thought you should be closer to Dr. Calhoun's office," I say.

"That won't do me any good. It would be best if you found a cure for the poison first," Tracy says.

"I know, that's why we are taking you Biolab. That way, the medical staff can keep an eye on you while the rest of the staff gets to work finding a cure for you and Mike," Wes says.

"Tracy, try to save your strength for now, and please stop talking," I say.

Normal POV

Dr. Oliver pulls into the school board's parking lot. After he turns off the engine, he looks over his shoulder to see the look of nervousness on Miss May's face.

"Do you think the school board president is going to believe us when we tell them the principal of Reefside high was really the henchman of an evil mastermind in disguise?" Miss May asks.

"Let's head inside and hope for the best," Dr. Oliver says.

Miss May gives him a reassuring nod, and the two get out of the jeep and head into the building. Dr. Oliver knocks on the office door of Jamshid Windsor.

"Come in," Jamshid grumbles.

"We are sorry to disturb you, Mr. Windsor, but we need to talk to you about the principal of Reefside High," Dr. Oliver says.

"What is it?" Jamshid groans, looking up from his computer.

"The principal is an evil maniac's henchwoman and used a machine to tamper with a student's mind," Miss May says.

"I'm sorry, Miss May, but do you and Dr. Oliver have any evidence to back up your crazy story?" Jamshid asks.

"No, sir, the school doesn't have a security camera in the classrooms," Miss May says.

"Then, I'm afraid my hands are tied. Now please get out of my office," Jamshid says, pointing towards the door.

The teachers walk out of Jamshid's office feeling like they didn't just fail Amber, but the entire Reefside High student body, realizing the school would be without a principal for the rest of the school year.

"Ok, do you think we should try again later?" Miss Mays asks as they walk out to the jeep.

"I'll call back to see if I can talk to someone else. Jamshid didn't seem like a good candidate for the school board." Dr. Oliver says.

"Yes, he was rude," Miss May agrees as she sits down on the passenger seat.

Little does the two know that back inside Jamshid's office, the real Jamshid was tied up in the closet, struggling to get himself free from his restraints.