Unplanned Trip to Space Part 3

Normal POV

At 6:29 a.m, inside Tracy's room, D.E.C.A notices her tossing and turning violently and her sensor picks up that she's mumbling in her sleep, "Mike stay away I don't want to fight you."

In Tracy's dream, she is being chased down the halls of the Mega ship. She turns around to see Mike holding his blaster, like in her previous nightmares, aimed at her chest. The odd thing in this nightmare, however, is that Kira is with him and is now threatening to use weapons to finish her as well if she doesn't surrender her gem. Luckily for her, the nightmare ends a few seconds later thanks to D.E.C.A calling to tell her to wake up. When she does Tracy's eyes dart open and she screams loudly while the cold sweat, along with a few tears, roll down her face to land on the covers.

"Tracy, are you alright? It sounded like you were having quite a nightmare." D.E.C.A says.

"I was, but I don't understand why Kira was in it. What time is it?" Tracy says.

"6:30 am," D.E.C.A says.

"I guess that I'll go get some breakfast since I'm awake." Tracy says.

She uses the covers to dry her face off before getting out of bed. Yesterday at the mall Cassie was able to convince Tracy to do a little clothes shopping to buy a new outfit so she would blend in more while she was here waiting for Alpha to finish fixing the machine. Her outfit is a navy sweatshirt with a hood, a pair of faded light blue Diem jeans and some white flats that have a lace like appearance. She goes over to the desk to grab the necklace (one side the charm looks like a branch the leaves the other side some of the chain goes through one of the leaves and has a little bird hanging off the end). Her new bag is sitting on the desk too (it's gray and has a unique pattern on it). She pulls her hair into a ponytail so it won't get tangled in the necklace chain while she put it on. She decides to leave her hair up and walks out of the room.

Tracy goes to the part of the ship were the food synthetron is. She presses a button to get a healthy breakfast. She opens the door and takes out a plate with a breakfast burrito topped with some avocado and a glass of milk. She sits down at the table and starts eating.

Dr. Oliver's house 2004

Back in Reefside, Benjamin and Christi pull into Dr. Oliver's driveway. A few seconds later Aaleahya and Galan pull in behind them. The men turn off their cars. Everyone gets out and meets up a few feet away from the front steps.

Christi is wearing a three quarter sleeve white blouse, light blue Diem jeans, a suede jacket, and a pair of flats with blue flowers on the toes. She is loosely carrying her purse on her right shoulder. Benjamin is wearing a blue Merona button down shirt; dark blue boot cut Diem jeans, and a pair of light brown casual Ox Cole Haan Air Colton loafers. Aaleahya is wearing a v neck button down pink shirt, a nice pair of matching slacks, and a pair of flats with roses on the toes. She also is carrying a rose red hand bag. Galen is wearing a plain button down shirt, dark khaki jeans, black loafers and wristwatch on his left wrist. Galen and Benjamin hear their wives let out nervous sighs.

"Come down, honey, you know our daughter is a good kid," Benjamin says reassuringly.

"I know sweetie. Why did Dr. Oliver call us then?" Christi asks.

"I guess we'll find out after we go inside." Benjamin answers.

The group walks up the steps. Inside the house, Dr. Oliver is sitting on the couch. He can't believe what he is about to do, but deep down inside he knows that Tracy and Mike's parents deserve to know what really happened to their kids. He gets up when he hears a knock at his front door. When he opens the door, he sees Tracy and Mike's parents dressed like they were at the last parent teacher conference.