Mixed Feelings

Tracy's POV

I'm happy that my dino powers are working again, but now I'm worried that everyone will get so used to having Kimberly fighting along side them they won't want me to be the pink ranger when my voice returns. 

Circuit figured out how to unlock my ranger powers I give my morpher to Kimberly. She puts it on her wrist.

"Maybe you should test to make sure the morpher will work," I suggest.

Kimberly flips her wrist, and the morpher appears. She opens the Gigantosaurus' mouth.

"Dino Thunder Power Up," Kimberly shouts.

Kimberly presses the button on the morpher. The mouth closes, and she did a back flip when she lands I try to act happy seeing in the pink ranger suit.

"So, Kimberly, what does it feel like being a ranger again?" Wes asks.

"It's a little strange, but I just need to get used to it again," Kimberly says, "So, at least we know I'm able to use Tracy's powers."

"Yes, so we should head back to Reefseide to tell everyone the good news," Circuit says.

Kimberly demorphs and we go back out to the jeep. The entire ride back I keep thinking about what the others are going to do once they find out that Kimberly can become the pink ranger - again. When Wes pulls into the driveway to Dr. O house, I wait till its dave to get out. Then I open my door and run off into the forest.

Wes's POV

"I thought Tracy is happy that her dino powers are working, and Kimberly can morph. Why did Tracy take off in the forest?" Eric asks.

"I'm not sure Eric."

"When I scanned her gem before my scanner also picked up changes in her hormone levels," Circuits says, "It read that her stress hormones were elevated, but I'm not sure what is causing it,"

"Circuit, senior year of high school is stressful the students have to figure out what they want to go to college for, and on top of that Tracy, Trent, Conner, Kira, Mike, and Ethan have to save Reefside from Mesogog," Wes says.

"I'm sure her upcoming surgery has Tracy stressed out too, so we shouldn't be too concerned right?" Kimberly adds

"So, who is going to go after her?" Eric asks.

"Tracy does tend to keep her emotions bottled up. Something could be bothering her and doesn't want to talk about it," Circuit says.

"Circuit, you may be right. You and I will find Tracy. Kimberly, you and Eric should head inside to talk to the others."

We get out of the jeep. Circuit and I head down the path to find Tracy.

Normal POV

In the lab, the rangers and Hayley are anxiously waiting for them to return. They hear footsteps and turn towards the steps to see Eric and Kimberly walk down the stairs.

"Where are Circuit, Tracy, and Wes?" Jen asks.

"When Wes turned off the jeep, Tracy got out and ran into the forest," Kimberly says.

"Wes and Circuit are trying to find her," Eric adds.

"So, what happened at SciLabs?" Conner asks.

"Conner," Kira snaps.

"What, I'm sure Tracy is fine. We need to know if Tracy's dino powers are working," Conner says.

"Tracy's Dino Power are working, and Circuit also figured out a way for me to borrow Tracy's ranger powers," Kimberly says.

"Awesome, we are going to have two of the original power rangers fighting together again to save the planet," Ethan says.

I'm going to see if I can figure out a way to draw Mike out so I can fight him alone. I have to make it up to Tracy. She got hurt because I'm such a terrible ranger. Amber thinks.

Meanwhile, Wes and Circuit find Tracy near the lake. She had kicked down a few trees. Now she is throwing a massive boulder into the lake. The water splashes up and comes down on top of her. She rings most of the water out of her hair then walk over to another tree and it about to karate chop one of the branches off. Wes runs over to her and grabs her wrist. Tracy rotates her wrist, so her thumb lines up with where Wes's thumbs and fingers line up. She quickly jerks her arm by bending it at the elbow. Then she did a tornado kick, and Wes flies through the air. He groans as his back smacks against a tree. Once the adrenaline wears off, Tracy runs over to him.

"Wes, I'm sorry, are you okay? What are you two doing here?" Tracy asks helping Wes to his feet.

"I'm fine Tracy; I forgot you knew karate." Wes says."I wanted to ask if you are okay since Circuit thought you were upset about something."

"I'm fine, Wes and just a little stressed out because of the surgery that's all," Tracy says, "I might be a little worried that the other will want to replace me with Kimberly,"

Tracy looks down at her feet and kicks some dirt. Wes puts his hand on Tracy's shoulder.

"There is no way that will happen," Wes says.

Tracy slowly looks up and says, "How can you be so sure, since we can't have Circuit look into the future or tell me what is going to happen after the surgery."

"You're just going to have to trust me on this," Wes says.