Enter the Giganotosaurus Part 1

Normal POV

Dr. Oliver pulls up to the café in the jeep. Tracy undoes her seat belt and jumps out to see the gang walking up.

"Hey guys," Tracy says.

"You heard about this place from Hayley, right?" Ethan asks.

"Yup," she answers.

They walk inside and enter the main room. Tracy does a 360-degree turn to get a good look at the place. Then Hayley walks up.

"Hello again, Tracy, so what do you think?" Hayley asks.

"It's nice," Tracy answers.

"Hayley, you have to hear Tracy sing. She has an amazing voice." Kira brags.

"Kira, would you stop making a big deal of my ability to sing. I'm not as good as you are." Tracy says.

"Nice try, but I knew that you would say that," Kira says.

"Well, I guess I could sing one song I mean just for fun," Tracy says.

"Great. So what are you going to sing?" Hayley asks.

"'It's a surprise, but the only problem is the music is on my IPod," Tracy answers.

"No problem. I could plug it into a laptop. Then the song will play through the speaker in the café." Hayley explains.

Tracy gives her IPod and the connecting cable to Hayley. She plugs it into a laptop. Tracy goes over to her to pick a song. She chooses a random song, hits play, walks over to the stage and climbs on it. Then "Good Girl" starts to look over at Kira, and mouths "knock em dead." Tracy smiles at her and begins to sing with the same amount of confidence she sang in music class earlier today. When the song ends, Tracy hears the roar of applause and loud whistles. She jumps down from the stage and walks over to her friends.

"Kira was right," Ethan says.

"Yeah, Tracy you were great," Conner says.

"Imagine how it would sound if the two of them would sing together," Trent says.

"Yeah that would be one great show," Ethan adds.

"I can picture the poster "Tonight at Hayley's Cyberspace one night only the incredible signing duo of Kira Ford and Tracy Burlew." Trent continues.

Tracy lets out a loud whistle to silence everyone.

"Hey guys I appreciate what you are saying, but you make it sound like I have already agreed to do it," Tracy says.

Kira walks over and puts her hand on Tracy's shoulder. She looks over at her.

"Hey Tracy, what if I make you a deal," Kira says.

"I'm listening," Tracy says.

"What if we do just one rehearsal to see how we sound, and if you still don't want to do the show it's ok." she offers.

"Well, that sounds good to me," Tracy says.

"Great I'll tell the band," she says.

"Wait, you have a band?" Tracy asks in shock.

"Yes and we could cover some of the songs that you like," she says.

"Cool, I'll give you a song list at school tomorrow," Tracy says.

Kira nods. The gang leaves. Dr. Oliver, Hayley, and Tracy are standing in the room.

~Welcome To Reefside~

At Mesogog's Island Fortress, Mesogog is talking with his henchman.

"Have you fools found my gem yet?" Mesogog asks.

"Yes my lord but I'm afraid a teenage girl found it," Elsa answers.

"Those blasted teenagers," Mesogog growls.

"I have finished the zord you asked for my lord," Zeltrax says.

"Good I'm sure that Dr. Oliver has taught the girl who found my gem how to become a Power Ranger, so let's make her feel welcome," Mesogog says.

"Yes my lord." the two henchmen answer in unison.

Back in the city, Kira and the gang are walking around when the sky turns black.

"Guys I have a bad feeling about this," Ethan says.

Then the Gigantosaurus zord appears and starts to destroy the city.

"Looks like Mesogog made a new toy for us." Ethan jokes.

"No time for jokes Ethan. Come on guys; we have to stop that thing. You guys ready?" Conner says, as his bracelet turns into his morpher.

"Ready!" the others say as their bracelets do the same thing.

"Dino Thunder power up!" Conner, Kira and Ethan yell.

"White Ranger Dino power!" Trent yells.

"Hello Rangers," Elsa says.

"Elsa, what are you doing here?" Conner asks.

"I'm just doing my job red ranger Tyrnodrones attack!" Elsa answers.

The Tyrnodrones rush in towards the Rangers.

"Man these things are tougher than the last time we battled them," Conner says.

Ethan calls for backup as talks into his morpher.

"Hey, Dr. O, we could use some dino help out here. Mesogog created a new zord, and it is destroying the city." Ethan says.

"Got it, Ethan, we're on our way," Dr. Oliver says.

Dr. Oliver looks over at Tracy and sees a look of pure panic on her face.

"Tracy I know you're scared, but you are the only one person who can tame that zord. I know you can do this," he says.

"I'll go back to the lab to see what I can find out about our new friend," Hayley says.

"Thanks, Hayley," Dr. Oliver says.

Hayley locks up while Tracy and Dr. Oliver go off to help the others. They walk in and see the new zord.

"Okay, Dr. Oliver you sure that I can tame that thing? It's huge." Tracy says.

"Yes, you can. Your morpher will convey your thoughts to it," Dr. Oliver explains.

Tracy speaks into her morpher and tries to tame the zord, but nothing happens.

"Dr. Oliver it's not working. Now, what?" Tracy says.

"Just keep trying," he says.

Tracy tries again, but this time, when she speaks into her morpher to tame it, she feels a rush of electricity flow through it. She screams out in pain.

"Tracy, are you ok?" Dr. Oliver asks.

"Yes I'm fine, but why isn't this working?" Tracy asks.

"Because pink Ranger we programmed this zord so you can't turn it over to the good side," Elsa says.

Tracy hears her morpher chirp.

"Hayley," Tracy says.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Hayley says.

"What do you mean?" Tracy asks.

"All you need is to try a different wavelength," She explains.

"Hayley, you don't mean?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, Tracy, you have to sing to break the sectary mechanism," she replies.

"No way. I'm not going to sing to some hunk of metal. I don't need a zord, do I?" Tracy complains.

"I guess your Rangers friends will just have to destroy it to save the city, won't they?" Elsa says.