I look back to my base. A thought crossed my mind, how on earth did he get my base? It was in my apartment before it blew up. Then again, so was Tommy bear. I glance over to Tord again. He was acting so peaceful.

I slowly begin to stop strumming at the fear that was sliding through. Tord sighed in a calm nature as I finished. The final cord stayed vocal for a long time.

"T-tord?" I un intentionally stutter. He opens one eye, "Hm?" I gulp, he doesn't seem to notice my now terrified expression "Where did you get Susan?" Tord looked around the room, then at me, not quite smiling "Where? Your apartment of course" He smiles, an eyebrow raised.

"I-I know, but how?" I wave my hand around. The red hoodied male watched me "I went into your apartment before we blew it up and got it" He said in an overly cheery tone.

"You snuck into my apartment?" My voice quivered in fear. He nodded. "Were you... In my apartment when I was there?"

Tord shrugged "Sometimes, yes" He looked at the ceiling then back at me. For a long time, I thought I was loosing my stuff when actually a mass murderer was just going into my house. "Oh, but don't worry, I only went in when you were sleeping".

This did not make me feel any safer. I stare at him, he was staring back with a small smile and full eyes. Is this what was making Pat so nervous? What else was he doing in my apartment. My mind starts going everywhere.

This is broken by a Norwegian accent cutting the air "You're cute when you're asleep". This breaks me out of my mind break.

I felt a chill travel down my spine then through my arms. Then I remember something, Pat had awnsers he was going to tell Edd and Matt. I'll just go to them to find out what the hell is going on.

I jump out of my chair "I.. have to go" I drag out 'I' for a little longer then I wanted. Tord shot out of his chair "go? where?" He lands a foot in my way before sliding the rest of him over.

"To talk to Edd-"

"Edd?" His face dropped, colour draining from his face.

"And.. Matt" I test to see how he would react to Matt. His face dropping into that colourless anxious expression.

I try to walk around him. It is unsuccessful, he steps in my way again. "W-wait, why?" a toothy smile strains his face. I step back "I need to talk them". Tord looks at the ground, his arms out to block me from trying to get past.

I hear hitching in his breathing. I stay quiet for a few long seconds filled with strange Tord noises. Eventually I make my move. I attempt to wedge myself through the small gap between the chair and Tord's arm.

I fail, his hand brushes against my shirt. His metallic hand grabs my wrist. My eyes widen, I use my other hand to wedge free from his grip. His grip gets tighter and tighter.

"T-tord, stop!" I yell, my wrist makes a cracking sound. Tord lets go immediately, staring at my wrist with wide eyes "Oh no, Tom, I'm so sorry" he tries to reach for my wrist again, I pull it away as soon as he tries. "Stop!" I shout at him "Just.. Stop" I calm my voice down the second time.

I hold my wrist, patting over the sides. So far, it's ok, I move each of my fingers then I make a fist. All good. I sigh with relief, looking up to Tord I see an even more worried look. He looks like he's about to cry "T-tom?".

I inhale and smile to assure him "I'm fine". The communist wipes his eyes with his sleeve. It's quite for a bit, Tord just watching the floor, looking guilty.

Eventually he speaks, after inhaling sharply "You can hang out with Edd and Matt" He smiles sheepishly. "Thanks, Commie" I smile a little.

"Just... Let me take you down the elevator" He held out his robot arm. I stare at it, then up at him. He puts the metal arm down. "Uhh, well let's go" He points to the elevator behind him.