6

Deanthony pov
Once everybody was up and dressed except Keith and Devin, I walked into Devin room as Dee walked into Keith room.
Bruh, get up. I said hitting him.
Alright. He groaned
Devin pov
Kira get up. I said shaking her awake. She turned her back towards me pulling the cover over her head. I pulled the cover off her head and pulled her up. "Alright" she said going into the bathroom.
"Are we going home?" She asked wrapping her arms around me as we got into the shower.
"You ready to go home?" I asked washing her hair. She nodded her head.
"What happen for you to wanna go home." She shook her head knowing she lying. After we finished our hygiene and cleaning up we walked into the living room. Once we got onto the boat the same guy from yesterday met us. I looked at Keith as Kira tightened her grip on my arm.
"you str8?" Keith asked Arie as she looked at me & Kira then back at Keith.
"Yall alright" I whispered in Kira ear as she looked at Arie then at the guy and nodded her head. As we arrived to our destination I looked at the guy as he laughed then got off the boat.
"Have fun" he said waving.
"I wanna go home." Arie said as we walked past the restaurant.
"Me to." Kira said tightening her grip on my shirt. "Whats up with you guys, usually It'll be us complaining first but somethings gotten into yall for yall to wanna go home." Brittney said as we walked into this small shopping store. Kira finally let go of me once we got in the store, then walked off. After 20 mins of shopping, we walked out heading back to the boat.
"Yall dont wanna eat?" Dee said once we climbed onto the boat.
"No lets eat at home." Deanthony said shaking his head. "You girls didnt wanna party tonight huh, would I like to offer you an drink." The man asked smiling.
"I want one." Jayla said shrugging as Zoe agreed.
"Rest of you?" He asked as we shook our head. Once he came back with the drinks he left again. Before Jayla could put the drink up to her lips, Kira smacked it out her hand.
"Kira, what the fuck." Jayla said looking at her.
"Dont drink it." Kira mumbled then rolling her eyes. "Why?" Zoe asked looking at her and Arie.
"CAN YALL JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO US FOR ONCE DAMN JUST DONT!" Arie screamed standing up as Keith pulled her back.
"Fine we're sorry." Zoe said looking at Me. Once we arrived at our destination, we climbed off the boat going into the house.
"Now tell us wassup with yall." Brittney asked as we all sat down. I pulled Kira into my lap as she started to play with her nails.
"Helloo Arie, Kira we waiting." Jayla said crossing her arms. "At the party we got high we got drunk made out with a couple of females." Arie said shaking her head. "Before the party we also drunk a couple drinks that some guys bought us and It took us out we were gone the type you cant handle. 6 blunts & 16 drinks." Kira said shaking her head in guilt.
"On the way home." Arie said looking down, then it got quiet.
"On the way home what?" Keith said getting mad.
"Kira, you wasnt quiet when you was doing it, dont get it quiet now." Brittney said crossing her arms.
"Brittney shut up, give her time." Deanthony said. "Exactly, you always on my ass about everything like I just do so much Im not the only guilty one in this room." Kira said as she started to turn red.
"I didnt say you were now I did I ?" Brittney said as they got in each other face. I grabbed Kira As she swung at Brittney.
"Bitch, I know you didnt just try to hit me." Brittney screamed as Kira tried to get loose.
"I did, You supposed to be my sister, but you take everything out on me." Kira yelled.
"Its not our fault you ruin everything." Brittney yelled as Deanthony covered her mouth.
"Let me go." Kira yelled trying to get loose as I went upstairs. Once we got in the room I closed the door, locking it behind me.
"Calm down." I said as she punched the wall. I watched her sit on the floor and release her anger.
"Dont cry to me later about how you broke a nail." I said crossing my arms.
                         Deanthony pov.
"Chill Girl." I said pushing her into the wall then pinning her to it.
"De let me go" she said looking away.
"Naw Cuz yall dont needa be doing this, you owe her a apology." I said looking at her.
"No I dont, its true she do, we never have fun because of her." Brittney said looking at me.
"Ohkay but this wasnt the fucking time to tell her Britt, Yall can set yall feelings aside a different time, Right now we seeing whats going on before some happen to her if it does who gone be the first person crying? YOU!" I said looking at her as she shook her head.
"Now get your shit together then come back down." I said walking out the room closing the door behind me.
Devin pov
Once I got downstairs I sat back down and rubbed thru my hair as the other girls went upstairs.
"We needa head out before them niggas get to Kira and Arie." Dee said looking at me.
"Or Take em out." Keith said pulling out his gun.
"Chill" Deanthony said laughing.
"When we get home we needa have a meeting Including the girls in it, Its time to out some shit ona table, seem like they got secrets and shit." I said shrugging.
"When we heading out?" Mark said looking at us.
"First thing ina morning." I said getting up an going over to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of chips and warmed Kira burger snacks up. I grabbed her food then headed upstairs. I closed the door behind me afterwards. I climbed into bed with kira sitting our snacks in front of us. "What we watching?" I asked rolling up a blunt. "Scary movie 2" she said laying her head on my shoulder. "You alright now?" I asked kissing her forehead. "Yeah but I broke a nail" she said showing me.
" we'll get it fix when we get home tomorrow Alright." I said rubbing her shoulder as she nodded her head. I shook my head as I continued to roll my blunt. Once I lit it, that was what Ended the night off right.