137

[Ima speed this up a little so I can go ahead and end this book so yall can move onto the next book.]
Few months later

  Devin pov;
Me and Kira were headed to the baby shower and I couldn't lie I was ready since we didn't find out the gender of our baby around the time we could. Once we got there we both walked in and everything was set up in pink, gold, & blue.
[picture of cake in mm]

"This is beautiful, Thank you so much

"This is beautiful, Thank you so much." Kira said hugging Brittney as I hugged her and Ma also. "Yall ready for a few pictures before you start the games?" The camera man said as Kira nodded. Me and her took a couple pictures alone, then with Ma, then with Ma and Brittney together along with a few other people. "Its a boy." Deavion said as we laughed. "How you know?" Kira asked as he laughed. "The balloons mommy." He said as she kissed his cheek before he ran out the room since it was a basketball area two rooms down from where we were. "What you wanna do first games, food or what?" I asked as we sat in the chairs in front of everyone else. "We can do a couple games then food." She said shrugging as I sat her bottle of water down in front of us. We played a couple of games and a couple people won prizes, then we took a food break. "What you want?" I asked as she shrugged. "Um chicken fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, chicken salad, and fruit with lemonade." She said as I got up to fix her plate and Yes Kira had Chinese food at the babyshower, she had other foods but she was just that odd to have Chinese food. After fixing her plate, I went back up to fix my own and right when I sat down Deavion walked in. "Oou Food." He said as everybody laughed. I got back up and fixed him some of the same thing Kira had then pulled him up a chair in front of us. "You ready for gifts?" Brittney said as Kira shook her head and laughed. "Let me finish eating first Brit." Kira whined as she laughed. "Fine." She said shrugging as I laughed. "We gone sit over there so you can be closer." I said as she nodded. After finish eating and everything we switched seats and went over to the gifts. "Yall didnt find out whether it was a girl or boy." Ma said as everybody laughed. "Ma that's Brittney she rushed me into gifts." Kira said as they sat a box in front of us. I opened the box for her and we both pulled out a set of balloons with both colors. We looked at each other and she pulled out a set of blue balloons, I went after her pulling out another set of balloons that was pink. Then we both grabbed some balloons and they came out pink and blue. "Okay stop with the games." Kira said as everybody laughed again. "Two more sets." Brittney said as I pulled out a set of blue balloons. Me and Kira looked at each other then pulled out a balloon that was black and said Pop Me. "I swear to god yall if this is a boy im carrying, im going the fuck home." Kira said as everybody laughed. "Lets see." Jayla said as Brittney gave us both a needle and everybody started to count down from 5. "5...4...3...2...1." They yelled as we both popped the balloon and pink confetti came out. Me and Kira hugged each other tightly as claps and screams filled the room. "Now we can get to gifts" Ma said as Kira pulled the cover off the stroller. "I mean we could've found this out by looking at the gifts instead of going thru allat." Kira said as I looked at the card. "You knew Brittney cant hold water but anyway Congrats babe she's gonna be another Lil Devin -Stroller from Dee & Jayla." I read as Kira smiled.

"Thank you so much

"Thank you so much." Kira said as I grabbed a big box with Keith name on it. I opened the box as Kira pulled out packs of condoms. "Yeah real funny." Kira said giving me the condoms as he laughed. "You welcome." He said as we continued to go thru the clothes and bottles from him. "My lil princess gotta be classy." Ma said giving us a Chanel bag. Kira pulled out a white Chanel purse then laughed. "Aw Ma this is cute." She said as I put it back in the bag. "Alright now Don't start some you cant finish." I said as she smiled. I pulled out a box that had the signature of Nicki Minaj on it as Kira smiled and opened it. It was full of a bunch of Chanel clothes and jewelry. "I have to thank her later." Kira said as I passed her another box. We continued to go thru the rest of the gift until Kira got tired. "Im done." Kira said midway thru getting done. A couple people sat around and talked and some left as everybody started to clean up. "We gone put some of the gifts and stuff in your car so you can get Kira home." Ma said as I nodded. "I had folks that'll come clean yall don't gotta clean this up." I said as they walked in. "Well everything's done except fixing the tables and vacuuming." Ma said as I gave them each $200. I grabbed Kira hand walking her to the car as Deavion hopped into the back. I'll take everything out, Brittney them bringing the rest of the gifts and food over so you don't really gotta do nothing." I said as she yawned. "Im really ready for her to get out." She mumbled as I laughed. "Ar'mani Jakarlie Consteallo what made you come up with that?" I asked laughing as she hit me. "Leave my baby name alone but Arie came up with some name that start with A and I turned it into Ar'mani at least its better than Brittney's, babe she told me to name our child Shalanda. What the fuck?" She said as I laughed. "Well Karlie looks like Mama putting you out already." I said rubbing her stomach as I felt a kick. "Look what you did Kira you made her mad." I joked as she laughed.
"Nah she gone be a brat like the rest of them." Kira said as I pulled up to the house. "Karlieeee!" Deavion screamed as we laughed and walked into the house, going thru the garage.