58

Day before the party         Kira pov
I woke up to it thundering. I looked at the time and it was 12:30 am. I groaned as I heard footsteps at my door. I got up and saw Deavion running into King room. I smiled then went to Devin room. I climbed in his bed behind him and scooted closer as he groaned. "Getcho scary ass out my bed." He mumbled as I laughed. "No." I said as King and Deavion came running in doing the same. "Hell naw go get in your moma bed." He said as Melody came running in also. "No mommy not in there with us." Deavion said as they climbed under the covers. "Yall scary as fuck." Devin mumbled as I shrugged covering my ear with a pillow.
Brittney pov
I scooted closer to Deanthony as he shook his head. "If you dont getcho scary ass off me." He said as I laughed. "No Deanthony." I said as he rolled over facing me. I grabbed his phone FaceTiming Kira
Phone conversation
Me: Where Devin
Kira: *turns camera around.. right here
Me: oh Asshole aint tried talking to you
Kira: Nope Devin blocked and deleted his numbers and his social media
Me: *laughs.. he so petty
Kira: right
Me: Well lemme call arie
Kira: kk text the groupchat
Me: alright
End of conversation
Devin pov
"You not finna do allat texting in my ear go in your own room." I said as King and Melody got up leaving. "Shut the fuck up." Kira said as Deavion ran out the room also. "Where your clothes, dont be coming- "De shut up it aint your first time seeing me without clothes." She said as I smirked. "Ight my dick get on hard you mighest well get ready for allat." I mumbled as she hit me. "Dont play wimme." She said as I laughed. "Wouldnt even last 10 mins." She said winking at me then leaving. "BET!" I yelled before hearing her door close. I rolled over going back to sleep. Kira pov
Once I climbed in bed, Deavion climbed into my hed also. "Avion go sleep in your room." I said turning my tv off. "King turn the tv off." He whined as I groaned. "Go tell him I said turn it on for you." I said as he ran out my room. I rolled over starting to fall asleep until I felt hands wrap around me. "If you dont getcho ass out my room." I said as Devin laughed. "Thought it was a sleep over or some." He said as I removed his hands. "Nah ghee fuck up out my room." I said as he laughed again. "Wrd I gotcha." He said getting up as my phone started to ring. I answered the facetime call and it was Darrius mom. "Stay away from my son I knew you were no good for him from the beginning you're nothing but a whore." She said as Devin sat down beside me. "Excuse me? I told your son before we come from two different lives but Look who's calling around 4 some ina morning talking about their son no disrespect but bitch you act like you married to him." I said as she laughed. "Find you somebody to play with lil girl all them children you got bitch you better play with them." She said as I smiled and shook my head. "Keep them up out of it sweety you better find you some safe to do Ms. wanna be bad bitch cuz Ill come to your house- Before I could finish Devin hung up on her. "You not about step down to her level just go to sleep and lemme handle her son." Devin said as I layed down and sighed. "I wanna fight her." I said looking at him as he started to laugh. "Chill bra you cant be fighting everybody." He said as we both laughed. "She messed with the wrong baby mama now its time for war." He said as we both smiled. I laid my head on his chest as he rubbed his fingers thru my hair. "We all should do them dates and stuff we used to do" i said as he shrugged. "You ready for all that?" He asked as I shrugged. "I mean I miss those days even though Dee them gone kill us." I said as we both laughed. "Nah your sister and Arie gone kill me, its not even safe laying with you no more." He said as I giggled. "Hey You did it to yourself De I dont blame you but- "Nah you got the right to, I made several mistakes I messed up being mad at the children for no reason all that. I just wanna work on our trust before anything else." He said as I shook my head. "But its not me that you needa be talking to De. Its The twins." I said looking at him as he shook his head.
    Devin pov
Due to that fact that she was right, I couldnt say nothing but shake my head. "You right thats why I wanna make it right with us." I said grabbing her hand. I kissed her before she pulled away and turned over. "Goodnight Devin." She said as I chuckled.
-later that day
Keith pov
I walked into Devin house and hugged his maid before running upstairs. I walked into his room an saw the children in there sleep. I walked down to Kira room and saw them laying there in bed. I laughed as Arie walked in. "What yall doing here?" Devin said getting up as I smirked. "Question is Yall fucking aint it ?" I said as he hit me. "Man nah it wasnt none like that." He said as me and him walked down to his room. "Whats it like then cuz thats what it seem?" I said as he laughed. "Dude We just talked and thats it we fell asleep together nothing more." He said shrugging. Arie pov
"kira." I said shaking her as she looked at me then covered her face with a pillow. "I know what you about to say I dont wanna hear it and no we did not mess around." She mumbled as I laughed. "Where your clothes then Kira?" I said laughing. "This how I sleep we didnt do nothing." She said getting up. "Sooner or later you'll be getting the Dick." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever we just talked about us and the children and how about Darrius mom called me at 4 some talking bout stay away from her son, Bitch Ill kill your son play with me." Kira said as we both laughed. "Right she can get the fuck on what we doing today anyway?" I said as we walked into her bathroom. "First things first get rid of the children until Friday By the way Friday we heading out today I think we going out to eat, I don't really know." Kira said as she slid some clothes on. "Okay Ill go ask." I said walking out the room and going downstairs. "Yall what we doing today?" I asked as I picked up Deavion. "I gotta go get a chop then we can go out for wings, Party tonight too and tell Kira Ill drop the boys off they need a chop." Devin said as he grabbed Deavion While they got up. I kissed Keith before they left then ran back upstairs. "So Party tonight, we bout to go out for wings and Devin took the boys with him to get a haircut." I said fast then took a deep breath as she nodded her head. "They doing a lingerie party again?" I asked as Kira nodded her head. "Yup they doing it here again cuz ladies free until 12." She said shrugging. "You bought your set?" I asked as she smiled. "Yeah its in my car." She said as I smiled. "Im so ready." I said as she nodded her head.