14

(Day before wedding) Kira pov
"Mommy somebody knock at door" Deavion said tapping me. I looked at the time and it was 12:00. I groaned and got up. "Come on so you can eat." I said sliding on my robe. I walked downstairs going to the door. Once I opened it was Devin, I rolled my eyes walking away going to the kitchen. "Sup lil man." He said playing with Deavion as his laughs filled the kitchen. "Had fun lastnight?" He asked looking at me. I laughed and shook my head. "No I didnt have fun, wanna know why? Cuz somebody wanted to be an asshole." I said pushing pass him and giving Deavion his cereal. "Im sorry, I wasnt the one keeping secrets." He said shrugging. I looked at Deavion then back at him. "Get out." I said looking at him. "What?" He said looking at me. "If you came here to argue, Get out." I said shrugging. He looked at me an laughed then shook his head. "See you later alright lil man." He said sitting beside Deavion as he nodded his head. "Gimme some dap." Devin said as Deavion bumped his fist with Devin's. "Aight, see you later." He said walking up to me. I looked at him an shook my head as he smirked an left. I rolled my eyes then went upstairs. I climbed back into bed grabbing my phone .
                       Phone conversation
Me: hello
Baby😍: Where u at
Me: home in the bed
Baby😍: get up! You sound so drained ughh
Me: i am Im tired
Baby😍: Well im about to come over Bd there?
Me: no he just left its just me and Avion
Baby😍: Tf left? & he so spoiled
Me: Yhup left no hesitation & leave my baby alone
Baby😍: uh uh im on my way
Me: alright
                    End of conversation
"Mommy we can watch spongebob." Deavion said pointing at the tv. I turned it on spongebob as he grabbed a pillow and laid his head on my stomach. "Look at that big baby." Arie said walking in. I shook my head. "So wassup, what happened?" She said climbing in bed beside me. "I dont know I guess he was still a little drunk you could tell he was but seem like it, he just came and tried to start an argument but I wouldn't argue with him, I just told him to get out, & this the second time he didnt come home." I said shrugging. "You did right, You think its someone else in the picture?" She said looking at me. I shrugged as the tears started to form. "Noo Kira stop crying, what I tell you?" She said wiping my tears. "I cant take it man, they just fall this all to much on me I feel like Im putting in all the effort an work by myself Im giving 100% while he just giving 50 of it, I don't even wanna do this wedding stuff no more." I said shaking my head. "Kira, calm down at least you trying, tomorrow is your day." She said rubbing my arm as I nodded my head. "And not to bust ya bubbles or nothing but Kira you pregnant." Arie said looking at me. "No im not." I said laughing. "Kira yes you is, When you pregnant you always get this emotional an if say you aint then Why Deavion so attached to you? Dont wanna leave your side and look where he always lay his head Kira. You pregnant aint no denying it." Arie said shaking her head. "Whatever I am not." I said shaking my head. "We know yall been lieing about you got your tubes tied cuz you never went to the appointment cuz we scheduled together remember." She said looking at me. "Arie shut up." I said hitting her with a pillow. "Cant get mad cuz im right, Im just saying. After this one you getting tied and burnt, stop denying the fact that you are." She said shaking her head. I shook my head denying that fact I was pregnant I just haven't told anyone. "So Daddy coming to the wedding?" Arie asked. I shrugged shaking my head. "You know my relationship with him, so I dont know I really wanted him to walk me down the aisle but you know If he dont show up then hey, im not even stressing it no more." I said shrugging. "You gonna announce the news?" Arie asked looking at me. I shrugged. "I think you should and you are." Arie said looking at me. "Arie im 4 months, I kinda wanna keep it between our lil small family and not everybody else." I said shrugging. "Alright at least tell Devin." She said shrugging. I nodded my head. "Well Im about to run to my house real quick Ill be back." Arie said getting up.
                         Arie pov
I ran out Kira house going over to mines as Keith stopped me at the door. "You str8?" He asked letting me in. "Yeah im good." I said laughing. "Where Kira, she str8?" Keith asked Watching me. "Her mood swings but she ok." I said nodding my head. "I believe Kira pregnant." Keith said as it got quiet. "Why you say that?" I asked looking at him. "She got thicker, she cry to much, an that girl nasty did you not see what she was eating?" Keith said as I laughed. "She had an pickle with ice cream What the fuck, who eats pickles with icecream?" Keith said as I laughed. "Alright alright She dont wanna announce the news but yes Kira is pregnant don't tell no one cuz Devin don't even know yet." I said looking at him. "But Allat Drinking and stuff she been doing- I know she slowed down but its because she being put under a lot of stress with Devin an This wedding." I said shaking my head. "Ill talk to Devin Im finna head over there anyway see you later." He said as we hugged. I grabbed my purse and keys then ran back over to Kira
Keith pov
Once I pulled up to the trap and walked in. I saw Devin at the dice table smoking. "Sup bro." I said dapping Devin. "Wassgood." He said not taking his eyes off the table. "Wassup with you and Kira what yall got going on?" I said looking at him as he got up. "Shit she str8." He said as we walked to his office. "Bruh i heard what happen talk to me, Why you stressing her out? You gone loose her and something else thats gone make you regret doing whatchu doing now." I said looking at him as he shook his head. "Tryna tell you bro, make it right before its too late." I said as he nodded his head . "So Bro if you was to have a baby what would you want?" I said smirking. "Another Boy Why wassup." He said shrugging. "Just ask I agree though." I said dapping him.