143

Keith pov
After doing my hygiene and everything, I fixed the couch I slept on as the nurse walked in with the twins with her. "Mama's still sleep." She whispered as I chuckled and nodded. "Well Daddy we can start with you until she wakes." She said giving me the bottle. "You know what you doing?" She asked smiling as I shrugged. "It's been too long." I said as she laughed and picked up Khylen. She adjusted him in my arms before handing my the bottle. "Okay and when Mommy wakes up have her to fill out the menu for me, ima sit it here and I also brought you one." She said sitting the menu in front of me as I nodded. I circled a couple of things as she walked out, soon as she left Khristain started crying then Khylen. "So yall wanna double team on me while Mama sleep huh?" I said getting up and pulling his cart towards me. "Yall a job, Daddy gone have to get back ona block, but Mommy wont like that would she?" I said having a whole conversation with both twins.

Nicki pov
I turned on my side quietly listening to Keith and the twins. "Mama would kill Daddy if he did that." I mumbled as I heard laughing. "lets wake mama up." I heard him say then I felt my bed raise up and down repeatedly. I slowly sat and looked at him as he looked at the twins and laughed. I looked down at the twin he was holding and saw a little smile on his face. I smiled then looked at Keith as he continued to feed Khylen. "Your nurse said fill your menu out, she'll be back in 20 mins." He said looking at me as I nodded and got walking over to Khristain. "So what about your things back home?" He asked as I climbed back in bed with Khristiain in my arms. "I'll just keep the house and use it when I'm there, it's already paid off and everything." I said as he nodded. "I'm glad to have you back home, I missed you." He said looking at me then back at Khylen. "Hmm I can tell, but I missed your bird chest ass too." I said as he looked at me crazy. "Bird? Girl stop playing." He said waving me off as he sat Khylen in his crib. "On a serious note Keith I hope you and Devin them settle down on that gang shit. Ya'll got families that need ya'll." I said looking at him as he sat in his chair. "You don't gotta worry about that, we already called a meeting for this shit." He said as the nurse came an took our menu's and left again. "Good, Cause I need you around so we can embarrass our children and grandchildren when we get older." I said as we both laughed. "I aint going no where Shordy I did my time now I'm here." He said shrugging as KIra, Diamond, Janelle, and Ariaannaa walked in. "Sorry I had to leave yesterday, how are you?" Kira asked sitting beside me. "Good. What you and Brittney got going on?" I asked as she shook her head. "Since I had Karlie I been busying focusing on Karlie and I missed my appointment to get tied and she was supposed to go with me, so she basically got mad and said I was being dumb for not going, because Devin was talking to Deanthony about having a son, which I knew nothing about and I guess she thought I was doing it for him. Now she isn't talking to me." She said shrugging and going over to Khylen. "Damn that's kind of unnecessary, but little do Keith know he finna have to start using condoms whether he like it or not, cause it's not easy pushing two big heads out back to back." I said as she laughed. "Right another baby is the last thing on my mind right now anyway, I just wanna heal before going thru surgery or whatever and leave him alone just one more aint that right Khylen." She said playing with him as Ariaannaa climbed in bed beside me. "Are you gonna be my new mommy?" She asked smiling while looking at me as it got quiet. "I'll be back." Keith said walking out the room to avoid the conversation. I looked at Kira with a panick look then back at her. "Do you want me to be your new mommy?" I asked as she giggled. "Yes." She said jumping out the bed and running over to Janelle. We continued to talk until Jayla and Brittney walked then the room got quiet. I looked at everyone and smiled. "Hey everyone." I said as Jayla took Khristain out my hand. "I'm so proud of you and Keith these the last two right?" Brittney asked Kira handed me Khylen and sat in Keith chair beside me. "He pouting now cause I told him he gone have to wrap it up." I said laughing as I looked at Jayla as she shook her head at Brittney and Kira. "Whew I need to go to the vending machine so we'll be back." Kira said hopping up. "'Sitcho ass down, the kids can go to the vending machine." I said as she groaned and rolled her eyes as she gave them a list of snacks to get. "Are you high?" Brittney asked looking at her disgusted. We all looked at Kira as she looked around then back at her phone and smiled. I pressed the nurse button and waited until she came to get the twins, after she left I stood up grabbing the cords. "You two hoes bathroom now." I said as they rolled their eyes and followed. "I swear to god, if one of yall don't start talking im beating you bitches with my sandal. Matter fact JAYLA!" I yelled as she came in. "She the one that needs the beating." Brittney said as Kira rolled her eyes. "Okay Brittney we all know yes Devin want another baby, no I didn't get tied so what? Just cause he said he wants one doesn't mean its gone come out me, There you happy now." Kira said getting up. "Why do you feel this way Brittney?" I asked looking at her. "Because they already have too many children- Wait Im still stuck on the last part, Devin cheating Kira?" Jayla asked as I shook my head. "No that's not the point. I don't see why does it matter he takes care of all of them." She said looking at Brittney. "Wow he really got you taught well." Brittney said as Kira pushed pass her. "Don't bother calling and checking on Me nor Karlie anymore, I'll see you later Nicki." She said grabbing her purse and leaving.