133

Kira pov
I woke up not remembering shit that happened and saw I was stripped down into just my sports bra and underwear. I looked over and saw Nicki still sleep then got up since I wasn't tied to nothing, My hands were still tied up though. I went over to the door and tugged on it then sat on the bed Nicki was in. "Wake up." I said shaking her with both hands as she stirred around in the bed before getting up. "It's breakfast time then time to get dressed." A tall dark tone man said loudly as we both got up. "Can you untie- Thats Ant decision not mine." He said as I sighed and thought to myself its Day 2 where the fuck was Devin. I stopped by Ant office an walked in as another girl walked out. "Wassup lil Devo?" He asked as I sighed. "Its Kira and can you untie me?" I asked looking up at him as he chuckled and cut the ropes off my wrists. "Thank you." I said as he shrugged. "Favor for a favor." He said smirking as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right." I said walking out the office and going down to breakfast. Me and Nicki sat at a table alone by the window and watched all the other girls. I sat there and just couldn't believe how we being used basically as prostitutes since thats what the other girls were doing to make his money. "Anything you would like?" The chef asked as I continued to eat on the fruitbowl I had. "A milkshake and waffle I guess." I said shrugging as he looked at Nicki. "And you?" He said as I looked out the window. "Just fruit and water." She said as he walked away.

Britney pov
It was going on Day 2 and I felt like the guys were just sitting around waiting for some shit to happen. "Thats not good for them then they're pregnant, what if one of them loses their baby?." Jayla said as Ma shook her head. "They're gonna be okay, we just gotta pray nothing happens." Ma said as she turned to the news. I texted Deanthony telling him to turn on the news since Nicki was a celebrity and haven't checked in or whatever she was reported missing.

Keith pov;
"Damn bra." Devin said sighing. We all was going thru it not getting no sleep, staying up planning shit to get them back before anything happened. "This gone fuck up the plan now that feds involved." Dee said as I agreed. "At least we not getting our hands dirty, now we just gotta wait it out." Deanthony said as Devin shook his head. "If they don't make a move soon then I will, I should've never let her go." He said as I patted his back. "Its not your fault bro you did what you had to do." I said as he shook his head. "And what about the trap, we rebuilding or what?" Dee said as he shrugged. "We got to burning this place down and start over somewhere else." Devin said as we all came to agreement with that.
Draya pov (Nicki)
After breakfast we ended up in a dressing room full of girls, clothes, and makeup. "You gotta be kidding me." Kira said looking disgusted as a girl showed us different clothing to wear. I picked out the fitted dress as Kira picked out a tube top with cut up jeans. We walked down to the showers and saw the showers lined up like we were in a locker room or something. "Lord let us make it thru this day." I said as we both walked to a shower beside each others. "Ant wants to speak with you Kira once you're done and Marco wants to see you Draya." The girl said as Kira rolled her eyes and I sighed. After doing our hygiene we split ways, I walked down to a room and saw him laying there I stood there and crossed my arms once the doors slammed shut. "Draya huh." He said laughed as I raised an eyebrow. "Come here." he said grabbing as I tried pulling away but he was too strong.

Kira pov;
I walked in the office and the doors slammed shut behind me as I sat down. "You know the routine." He said as I groaned and got up standing in front of him. "You not to far long." He said walking around me In circles then grabbing my ass. "Can you not- You belong to me now next time I see you in my office it better not be in no jeans." He said grabbing me by my throat. "Out of all people, Why me? I dont belong here." I said as he chuckled. "You fit perfect. My brother told me a lot about you, how you strong and running shit I had to see for myself." He said as I looked away then it got quiet. "For today you playing your part as my main lady- Today?" I added looking at him. "Its trading day and You lucky im not letting you go just yet." He said as I took the information in to tell Nicki. "Just play ya part and I got some for you aight." He whispered in my ear as I nodded. "Dismiss." He said as I walked out the office bumping into one of the girls he was fuckin. "Bitch." She said walking pass me as I laughed and shook my head. I walked down to the living room and sat alone as the dresser girl sat beside me. "Im Melanie." She said as I nodded. "Your friend haven't came back yet." She said breaking the silence as I shrugged. "Its not long before we get split up so i mightiest well get ready to be alone huh." I said as she got quiet. "Hey cheer up he might not trade her, I been here for 15 years and I haven't been traded nor used or anything." She said as I shook my head. "How do you do this?" I asked as she laughed. "Girl im used to being here now, I hate these nasty bitches but you I like you, you crazy girl." She said as I laughed. "I like you to Melanie." I said as a tall darkskin walked in mugging me. "Word around house is you Ant's main girl you replaced her now she got it out for you." She said as I shook my head. " I dont wanna be here so I most definitely dont want him." I said shrugging as she agreed.

Dee pov
"Are yall gone do something about this or what?!" Devin yelled as the investigator sighed. "We on the case we doing everything we can." He said causing more confusion than it was. "How the fuck paparazzis and shit can find them but yall cant." Keith said as he shrugged. "We doing everything we can." He said before leaving. "The feds don't give a damn, we gotta handle this ourselves." I said as Devin agreed and called Marco back to the trap. After 20 mins, he walked in with his hands in his pocket. "Wassup?" He asked as Devin pushed him.  "Bring me Kira back- Cant do it." He said shaking his head. "Just let him go." Deanthony said holding Devin back, We hopped in a car starting to follow him. It was an hour ride and he got to this big house far out in the woods. "There's Kira." I said pointing to
The top balcony. We watched as some nigga hugged her from behind then led her back into the house. I looked at Devin and saw the hurt on his face as we started to leave to go thru with our plan.

Kira pov;
As I was drinking a glass of wine while I was out on the balcony catching air Marco pulled back up then I saw a black car similar to what Keith them makes their moves in sitting off watching. "Come on." Ant said hugging me from behind as I rolled my eyes and followed him back into the house as he held onto my hands that were tied up once again. "I gotta go help." I said getting dizzy before I could remember anything else He pushed me down on the desk and everything went black.

Nicki pov;
I laid in bed traumatized about what just happened. My body was numb to the fact I couldn't even move. I laid there and cried as I thought about being back home.  In between deep thoughts some guys brought Kira in and laid her on the bed. I saw her laying there in deep sleep with stains of tears on her face. She had to been drugged up, I thought to myself as I heard screaming. All doors were being kicked in then some officers grabbed me and Kira taking us outside as the others continued to search the house.
Devin pov;
Once we got back to the trap I got call from the investigator saying the come to the station in 10 mins. I waited it out then went down to the station and looked around for Kira. "Right now she's being  processed- Processed for what?" I asked as the woman held her hands up. "Thru our nurse, sir have a seat." She said as I sat down and Nicki walked over to us. After 10 mins, a officer walked Kira out then uncuffed her. "You good?" I asked her as she looked at me then walked away.