34

Next day around 12 pm    Kira pov
I woke up with a migraine then looked over and saw I was laying next to Darrius. I scooted over slowly, falling out the bed. "Owe." I said holding my head as he looked over. I covered my body as he helped me up. "You okay?" He said as I looked down at his man hood then back at him. "Tell me we- "yep we did." He smirked as I shook my head. "I gotta go." I said sliding on my clothes an putting the remaining clothes in a bag then grabbing my phone
Darrius pov
"Chill, you aint gotta go." I said laughing. "Just calm down, come on." I said leading her to the bathroom. I ran her a hot shower then slowly pulled her clothes back off. "Now you get in the shower and I'll cook you breakfast and get you some medicine." I said kissing her stomach then getting up and kissing her Forehead.
Kira pov
Once he walked out I was surprised. I smiled then got into the shower. After I did my hygiene I wrapped a towel around me going into his room. After i dried and lotioned my body I slid on one of his shirts then walked downstairs looking around. "you must be Kira right this way." A waitress said as I followed her into his kitchen. Once she left out the kitchen leaving us alone I looked at him. "You look even better." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled shaking my head. "You taking me home or- "No I want you to get comfortable being here especially after lastnight i dont want you to feel uncomfortable." He said shrugging. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest as he rubbed my back. "Breakfast will be ready in a few." A waitress said walking in. I let go, walking out the kitchen going back upstairs. I made the bed then laid across it watching Netflix. "Here some pain pills." He said walking in giving me some pills and a glass of water. I took the pills then grabbed the glass of water then giving it back to him. "Ill bring your breakfast up." He said kissing my cheek then leaving as my phone rung.
Phone conversation
Me: hellloo
Ariepooh💘: hey hey where are you?
Me: ugh Darrius house
Ariepooh💘: bitch you lieing !
Me: Im not he wont even let me go home He says he wants me to get comfortable staying here and blah blah so
Ariepooh💘: Bitch Tell me what all happened cuz I seen yall lil pictures
Me: I cant right now but i am later
Ariepooh💘: answer one question Was the sex good ? Was it better than De ?
Me: Yes & Yes not just 10 mins either
Ariepooh💘*screams . Bitch i love you so much well call me later when u get alone so you can gimme details
Me: *laughs . kk babe
End of conversation
"Here's your breakfast and extra cup of water and ice too. I also got drinks in the flex room which is across the hall. if you need some just call me I gotta go to work & if you needa go somewhere the keys to my Mercedes in the top draw of my nightstand alright?" He said looking at me as I smiled an nodded my head. "Kiss?" He said smiling as I looked at his lips then back at him an pecking them. "That fake kiss." He said smacking his lips as I laughed. I leaned in giving him a kiss as he deepened it. "Alright time for you to go." I said laughing as he licked his lips. "I dont wanna leave you- "Goo for you be late." I said laughed as he kissed my cheek and started to leave. Once I heard the door shut I called up Arie.
Phone conversation
Ariepooh 💘: finally alone?
Me: Yes he gone to work but i rather for yall to come over
Ariepooh💘: needa ride home?
Me: no he gave me the keys to his Mercedes
Ariepooh💘: Bitch what? The Mercedes? Uh uh Thats a husband bitch you gotta keep him
Me: i dont know
Jayla: Kira you fuckin crazy girl De wasnt shit compared to him You happy with that boy and we all can see it Kira you glowing you know how long its been since you been this happy? You better keep him !
Me: I guess just come over I texted arie the address
Ariepooh💘: Kk
End of conversation
As I was laying there finishing my breakfast a waitress came up with snacks. "Done with breakfast?" She asked looking at me as I nodded my head. As she took my breakfast my girls walked in. "Bitch this house is so pretty Sis you gotta keep him mann." Jayla said as they sat on the bed. I shrugged starting smile. "Im tellin you cuz Kira you like him you just too afraid to admit it but we can see it all in your face." Brittney said as they agreed. "I dont know, I mean I do but what about De- "Bitch Fuck Devin an how he feel! He obviously dont give a fuck cuz he had Marissa at the house that same night. Devin just dont want you happy, Devin stay talking shit but tell Mama I bet you'll get some act right." Arie said as a waiter walked in rolling carts of clothes. "Hey Ms.Kira I need you to sign this." He said as we all got up. I read the paper as Arie them went thru the clothes. "Who's this from?" I said looking at him. "Darrius ordered them for a special lady im guessing you I dont really ask questions I just do what he say since I work for him by the way your hair cute girl." The guy said laughing as I laughed. "See I like you." I said hugging him. "See you later Kira by the way call me Jamel." He said blowing me a kiss then leaving. "And you talking about Devin feelings? kira you crazy fr." Jayla said as they continued to look thru the carts as My phone rung. "Its him." I said as they ran over to me.
Phone conversation
Me: Helloo
Darrius😍: You okay?
Me: Yeah
Darrius😍: did gay ass show up
Me: *laughs . Dont call him that but yes & thank you
Darrius😍: its all for you when he come back again show him the room to take it to and they'll put it up take it to the room on the left of mine
Me: kk
Darrius: Yeah ima call u back
Me: alright
End of conversation
"Im back again." Jamel said walking in with a big box with a bow on it. "Darrius called and said take all that into the next room on the left like when u coming in left & have someone to put it up." I said looking at him as he sat the box in front of me. "kk babes, Would yall like some to drink?" He asked the girls. "Jollyrancher slushies." They all said as he nodded his head pulling the carts out the room. I opened the box then pulled out bath and body works bags and more Victoria Secret with a Mac make up set at the bottom. "Sorry i forgot another one except he say this one is for your friends cuz he know you invited them over and the Mk box is yours." He said sitting a box in front of Arie an giving them their drinks. As they went thru their box I opened the Mk box and saw it was the Pink Mk set I always wanted. "Omg I love him already." Brittney said smiling as I laughed. "How he afford all this?" Jayla asked looking at me. "Three job gets you whatever you want." I said shrugging as they shook their head. "Then he work and the sex good." Arie said as I nodded my head. "You got a good one lets go get our nails done." Jayla said as I got up. "Uggs or Spacejams?" I said looking at them as they picked me some to wear. "Uggs." Arie said as they agreed. I slid out the shirt sliding on the Victoria secret underclothes then sliding on my clothes. I fixed my hair then put on some makeup and grabbed my phone an wallet. I grabbed the keys to his Mercedes then went downstairs going into the garage.
Darrius pov
As I was at my 3rd job doing construction. Kira old dude popped up. "Sup bro." He said smirking. I nodded my head going back to work as he grabbed my arm. I turned around looking at him. "What Bra. As you can see im tryna work to spoil my new girl." I said laughing as he laughed. "Funny look I needa talk to you." He said crossing his arm. "Nah- "Thats not a answer he said cocking his gun. I laughed. "You sick, What bro?" I said looking at him. "Ima make a deal with you I give you 2gs to make her feel special spoil her and allat then break up with her or I just kill her and you, your choice." He said shrugging. I shook my head. "Dude it aint that serious over a female you can have her I already hit that now Its both of our babymama." I lied before walking off.
Kira pov.
As I was getting my nails did I gotta call from Devin. "Tell me why De calling me." I said putting in a headphone as Arie put in the other. Phone conversation
Me: hell-
Babydaddy: Shut up, Why tf you out hoeing so you already sleeping with this nigga now you pregnant by him yeah he told me
Me: im so sick of you, What do you want from me ?
Babydaddy: You coming back home no ifs, ands, buts, about it
Me: Dev-
Babydaddy: Im coming to get you end of conversation
End of conversation
"Fuck him Kira, Are you pregnant fr." Arie said shaking her head. "No im not im pretty sure we wrapped up." I said shrugging as Darrius started to call me. Phone conversation
Me: Yes Darrius
Darrius😍: where you at ? You okay?
Me; getting my nails done & yeah why Where are you ?
Darrius😍: still at work but Ran into ya babydaddy today so I had to ask
Me: he called me so whats this pregnancy thing yal was talking about
Darrius😍: I said it to piss him off he was threatening me and you so I made him madder by telling him you pregnant by me
Me: mhm
Darrius😍: yeah u be careful
Me: alright
Darrius😍: ight
End of conversation
Hour later
Once I pulled up to my house to get some things. I walked up to my door starting to unlock my door then everything went black
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any errors, Enjoy
•Yall think Darrius really like Kira or its all a lie ? 😏
•Devin really is crazy huh 😭