9

Next day .   Devin pov
I rolled over and looked at my  phone then laid there and realized it was really over between me & Kira. I got up doing my hygiene then walked downstairs. I stood at the bottom of the steps looking around an realized I was there by myself. I had to get use to Kira not being in the kitchen cooking when I get up ina mornings or The twins ina living room watching cartoon. I went into the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal then went to the living room. I grabbed my phone again seeing I got no texts or calls from her. I called up my bro as I found some to watch.
Phone  conversation
Braa braa😈: Wassgood Wassgood
Me: Bro, What you up to
Braa braa😈; Shit you str8
Me: we got to get out or some a nigga depressed in this house
Braa braa😈: Null Kira left that ass inlove.
Me: im tellinn ya Every where I went in this house hit me every memory. Finna fuckin burn this bitch up
Braa braa😈: chill bruh Did u talk to her or even see how she doing
Me: No
Braa braa😈: nigga Hit her line up tell her to meet u somewhere and talk to her them hml back up when u do allat shit.
Me: bet
              End of conversation
I clicked on Kira contact & stared at it for min. Then called her up. First call: voicemail. So I called her up again. & she answered in her sleepy voice.
                 Phone conversation
Everything😻💍: Hello ?
Me: hey, how you doinn
Everything😻💍: Fine, what you want Devin ?
Me: just to talk, where you at ?
Everything😻💍: *sighs.. my mother house why?
Me: im about to come get you so be dressed
Everything😻💍; whatever, im going back to sleep Bye Devin
Me: *laughs.
           End of conversation
I slid my phone in my pocket, finishing my cereal. Once I was done, I turned everything off grabbing the keys to Kira Audi. I hopped in her car hooking my phone up to the aux cord. I played Took Time by Famous Dex as it blasted thru the radio. "Took me some time I got off." I sung along as I looked over at the car beside me.
"Hi" the girl said waving. I nodded my head looking foward. Afterwards I arrived at Selena crib. I walked in her house, walking into her room, as she looked at me crazy.
"You didnt ask to come over, what you aint got Wifey- "Man shut the fuck up, Bitch dont play wimme." I said sitting on her bed as she crossed her arms. I watched as she slowly walked over to me. I looked at her as she got on her knees.
"You got so much stress built up, Let Me take care of you." She said slowly rubbing her hand up my leg. I stopped her and shook my head.
"Look I aint even come here for that Just gimme the damn test. The real one." I said pulling her up.
"You know what fuck you Devin get out, go back to that bitch." She said throwing the test in my face. I laughed and got up.
"You right I aint finna fuck you, this here belong to Kira girl." I said walking out I hopped in my car looking at the test and it said Negative. I throwed the test aside heading to Kira moma crib. Once I got there, I saw Kira outside in a jogger sweatsuit, checking the mailbox.
"You look beautiful." I said smirking.
"Ha ha." She said rolling her eyes and walking away. After 10 mins she came back out. I took a picture of her without her noticing, Once she got to the car. She grabbed the test off the seat then got in. I pulled off as she looked at the test.
"Where we going?" She asked sitting the paper down. "Out somewhere with my wife." I said grabbing her hand as she slowly smiled.
"Look D I'm sorry for-"Nah its Straight Kira." I said looking at her then back at the road.
"No Im really sorry, lemme make it up to you." She said as she slid her hand down my pants. I smirked as I pulled up to our private beach.
"Remember Our teenage years we always came here." I said looking at her as she smiled and hugged me. "I gotta show you some, come on." I said getting out. I grabbed her hand walking up to the beach house.
Kira pov
As we went into the beach house there were rose pedals going down the hall. I followed Devin down the hall an into the room. I walked over to the bed that was covered with rose petals in a heart a card and my favorite candy. I grabbed the card starting to read it baby, Im sorry for everything I've done not just saying it I mean it. You're my world, my everything, i woke up & realize My life is nothing but a blank page without you there to fill it with words. I did this to do something special for my wife❤️ I love You I wiped a tear away that fell then looked at Devin an ran over to him jumping in his arms.
"I love you." I said shaking my head.
"I love you more." He said rubbing my back. I rubbed my fingers thru his hair as we started to kiss.
"After today, I want us to change for the better, Im done fucking with these hoes and I want you to know that." He said as my phone started to ring. I nodded my head as I grabbed it answering
                   Phone conversation
Me: helloo
Baby❤️: Where you at Kay !
Me: with Devin wassup ?
Baby❤️: come over  me & keith bored
Me: *laughs. we are not finna be bored with yall
Baby ❤️️: ughh come pleaseee
Me: kk
        End of conversation
"Devin, why we never had the wedding?" I said as we hopped in the car.
"I dont know, I feel like we rushed into all this too fast, I wann start all over." He said shrugging.
"Can we have the wedding." I said looking at him. "Anything for my princess." He said grabbing my hand as I smiled.
"Ooo we can do it at the beach, the wedding colors can be like a light pink and white." I said grabbing a notebook and writting it down.
"You know what how about you just worry about your dress and allat and I get everything else done. He said kissing my hand as I nodded my head.
"I love you." I said smiling.
"I love you more." He said smiling showing his dimples