130

Week later
- The day have come that, Nicki and the girls had to leave.
Melody pov
We all hugged Janelle goodbye for the last time. "Im gonna miss you, make sure you text me everyday." I said hugging her again. "Im gonna miss you to and I am." She said leaving, then I sat at the window and watched her get into her mom's car.
Diamond pov
The day came I had to leave my dad and go home. I hugged him tightly then hugged my lil sister Ariaannaa. I loved her too, she was one of those cute little, sweet, spoiled babies. After saying my goodbyes I got in the car and put my headphones in as my mom said her goodbyes.

Draya pov (Nicki);
"Kira stop looking like that you're gonna make me cry." I said as she crossed her arms. "Im kind of jealous you came for me and this bitch spent most his time with you." She said smirking as I laughed. "I love you bighead and check your closet I got some stuff from my new line for you." I said as she hugged me back. "Make sure to call me later now move so I can kiss my girls goodbye." She said walking over to the car leaving me and Keith alone. "Why you so far away bighead?" I asked as he chuckled. "Alright now girl make sure you keep in touch with me, dont forget about a nigga." He said smiling as I walked up to him and hugged him. "Give me your shirt." I said as he chuckled and shook his head. "Not out here." He said looking down at me and smirking. "Boy please I done got used to smelling you again and I dont wanna forget." I said as he chuckled. "You could smell a nigga everyday and sleep beside me but you leaving a nigga." He said as Kira walked over. "Get a room." She said as we both laughed as she walked back across the street. "Goodbye kiss?" He asked as I giggled and reached up and kissed him. We deepened the kiss before he pulled away. "Ima see you later." He said opening up my door so I could get in the car.

Chyna pov
How did I get myself in a situation where I had to talk to the police I had no clue but now I had to choose between tell Keith business so he could go down or continue to get messed with by investigators. "You and Keith aren't together anymore, looks to us that he's together with celebrity Draya." The woman said sliding me pictures as I shrugged. "Yeah he is so? Thats the mother of one of his daughters." I said looking at them. "Think about your decisions Chyna, keep the pictures see you Monday." She said as I grabbed the pictures and got up.
Since I was being watched I had to be extra careful and nobody was answering my calls so I didn't have a choice but to go by their house.

Kira pov;
As we all where sitting around chilling Chy came to my house. "Why you here?" I asked looking at her. "I really need to talk to guys this is important and I really cant go back to the trap right now." She said as Devin and I looked at each other. "Why not?" I asked as she gave the pictures to Keith. "All of us is being watch. Investigators been on my ass about taking Keith down." She explained. "So why you free if you ain't rat us out?" Devin asked as she sighed. "Instead of holding me, I go back Monday. They gave me time to think about my decisions before holding me." She said as I nodded. "Yall need to clear the trap out asap before they get to that next." I said shaking my head. "Tonight we going by there." Devin said as I shook my head as called Mark Phone conversation
Me: Mark
Mark: Wassup Kira
Me: Listen to me and listen to me good
Mark: i hear you
Me: move fast, go to the meeting room all the binders on the shelves burn them now!
Mark: im on it now suh, tell Devin and Keith not to come to the trap at all its a set up somebody sent a note saying "We caught you"
Me: Move fast anything they got that can be used against any of you burn it
Mark: one of my guys got all the stuff in a safe place, Im burning the papers now, we got rid of all the alcohol and guns.
Me: alright
Mark: gotchu
End of conversation
" Thats good they got the job done already know we just gotta wait it out." Keith said shrugging as I agreed. "So what I need to do?" Chy said nervously. "They really just tryna get you to talk. Tell them the money cuz from a powerful business we own. Chy just play it cool and we'll let you go if you did well enough to get the police off our back." Devin said as she nodded and got up. "If she rat us out, they gone look at it all going on Keith record and he down to do some prison time. What we don't need right now." Dee said as Keith shook his head.
Keith pov;
"Ima fuck with yall later." I said dapping them. "Keith don't do nothing stupid." Kira said as I nodded. "I gotchu." I said before leaving. I hopped in the car turning on some music then thought to myself, all this shit hitting me all at once, my family splitting up again, I got 12 on my back, got one daughter with no mother. What the fuck ima do? In between thoughts Diamond was FaceTiming me and I pulled up to our old private beach.
Phone conversation
Me; Hey ma ma
Babygirl: hey daddy , are you at the beach?
Me; you don't remember this place do you
Babygirl; no ..
me; our own private beach
Babygirl: *screams happily
I smiled turning the camera around showing her the beach as she put Nicki in the camera to show her.
"Girl thats where yo daddy first gotta taste of this pus- nevermind don't mind that." She said as I laughed. "Yo y'all wilding, I miss y'all though." I said as she sticks her tongue out. "Ask yo daddy do he remember that night." She said as Diamond scrunched her face up. "Aye stop them thoughts in my princess head." I said laughing as Diamond dropped the phone and walked away disgusted. "diamond come here this how yo daddy was hitting it, I was like "ohh Keith yess right there." She said laughing as I shook my head. "Bye bra, I gotta go Ima call you tonight Diamond." I said as she hung up. I got up getting in the car and heading back to the house. I pulled up in my driveway and seen the police sitting at Kira them house, I walked over and walked in the house. "You're arrested for the murder of Arie Smith." The woman said putting me in cuffs. "Bra what y'all on, Kira look out for Ariaannaa and Diamond for me." I said as she walked me out the house. "Bro ima be down there." Devin yelled as I nodded. I sat in the back of the police car thinking bout that situation with Arie. I took the blame for it when I didn't even kill her then I thought about it.. somebody in the trap talking. I sat in my holding cell hours thinking how I could be at home chilling with my daughter and on ft with my other daughter.
Diamond pov:
I continued to call my Dad and no answer so I sent him a text telling him i love you and still no respond. So i started to think Do he really love me. I laid down thinking of him then started to fall asleep.
Kira pov;
"We need to get your guys in line, how the fuck they find out about this?" Dee said as I shook my head. "I knew this wasn't a good idea, like did yall even stop to think about this lil girl that the both of them brought in this world? How the fuck ima explain this to a 7 year old? How you think Diamond would feel when she just got back around her dad?" I said as Devin sighed. "Kira not right now, We all doing our best here we gone try our best to get him out they gone try to pin every little thing they got against him." Devin said as I shook my head. "Y'all really need to get it together, and Kira don't you stress over this either." Brittney said as I took a deep breathe and nodded. "Should I tell Nicki whats going on or what?" I asked as Jayla and Brittney voted I should. "They back together so why not." Dee said as I called her.
Phone conversation
Janelle: mommy's throwing up and doesn't know whats wrong with her
Me: okay okay give her a warm towel when she's done give her a room temp bottle of water, when you've done all that put her on the phone
Nicki: im here
Me: i hope you feel better babe I cant really say much right now but there's something i need to tell you since yall back together we feel like you should know
Nicki: wassup
Me: Keith is being held for a murder charge with no bond that all we know for now

Draya pov (Nicki)
I stood there in shock it's like everything around me froze as I thought about him being locked up and away from me but not me most importantly his children . Then I texted Kira telling her I was on my way back. Text conversation
Kira: No stay there calm down, we are gonna figure this out nor do we need the kids around to see all of this.
Me: if anything changes let me know please
Kira: soon as they let him take calls and visitations or if he get out ima let you know . & you need to go to the doctor babe
I read her text then ended up running into the bathroom and throwing up again. I groaned sitting on floor and shook my head. I thought to myself about what she said and went ahead and made an appointment. Luckily they had an opening for me so I let the girls know that I would be back later. Sitting there waiting for the results to why I was so sick to come back, the doctor walked in with papers ready for me to go. "The results to the pregnancy test we gave you came back positive Ms,Draya." He said as I smiled slightly.