131

Keith pov;
A week had passed and still I couldn't take any calls nor visitors. "Lets go." The officer said pulling me out the cage and cuffing my hands. I walked back down to the investigation room and sighed. "This some bullshit, all over again." I said getting irritated. "Calm down Mr. Jones we can throw you back in that cage." The male officer said as I sighed. "Yall aint let me talk to my lawyer or nothing." I complained as she laughed and my lawyer walked in. "Yall got to let him go." My laywer said as the woman officer crossed her arms. "According to my papers you have no proof nor did you read my client his rights." He said giving her the order forms as the officer got up. "Alright we're on you Mr.Jones don't let us catch you back in here." She said giving me my things. "Thank you Joe." I said as we walked out the jail. "Don't thank me thank Devin, we worked our ass off all week to get the police off Chy ass about you and to get you out. We also kept your babymama away so they wouldn't be after her since They gotta thing for celebrities so we kept Kira paid to keep her away." He explained as I nodded. I was ready to get home to call her. Once I got home, I got refreshed up then walked over to Kira them house. "We definitely partying to this." Deanthony said dapping me as I laughed. "Yall act like a nigga was gone for some years, you knew they couldn't hold me down." I said as I picked up Ariaannaa and started playing with her. "Did you talk to her yet?" Kira asked coming over to me as I put Ariaannaa down. "Nah I aint called her yet, Thank you Kira for everything." I said as she nodded. "Of course somebody step up, I haven't told her the news since I know she would wanna hear it from you, call her." Kira said patting my arm and walking off. I walked outside and sat on the porch calling her.
Phone conversation
Nicki: hello
Me: Its me. I'm sure they told you what was up, but i was just calling to see how you were and to let you know I'm back home. I see Diamond been calling and Texting while i was away ..
Nicki: Yeah diamond been wanting to come back down there but I didn't tell her what happened, when you want to see her
Me: You can send her today or tomorrow it don't matter
Nicki: we will be down a little bit later
Me: *chuckles . We huh ? Somebody else been missing daddy too huh .
Nicki; *giggles. Its not my fault i want my pussy ate
Me: *laughs.  You wild yo, You know Ima handle that when you come back down.
Nicki: *laughs softly. I know you will yo lil shit probably on brick right now
Me: *laughs . Damn we jokin now? Alright bet talk your shit when you get down here so I can show you lil
Nicki: *smirks. I see you aint deny it being on hard tho, I'll see both yall later
Me: *smirking. Bye nicki I'll see bout you later
       End of conversation
"Daddy." Ariaannaa said jumping in my arms as I walked back in the house. "We partying tonight or what?" I said as I watched the dice game they already had going. "Of course pool party?" Dee said as I nodded and put Ariaannaa down as she started to wiggle around when she saw Deavion. "Little kids out the kitchen now!" Kira yelled as Ariaannaa and Deavion ran outside. "Mommy im going to my friend house I'll be back." Melody said leaving as I sat at the dice table.
*Hours later
I lost track of time and got a text from Nicki
Text conversation
Nicki: where are you ?
Me: kira them crib, i told you to get the key from under the mat but you hardheaded
Nicki: shut up and open the door.
Me: here i come bro, damn you made me lose my money
Nicki: nah my guy gone head and do you I'll be fine
I looked at her text and didn't bother text back. I got up and walked out the house walking to my house. "Daddy." Diamond said as I hugged her. "Wassup lil head." I said tickling her as she laughed. "Nothing I missed you." She said as I laughed. "I missed you to." I said kissing her head before running up the steps to my room. I walked in closing the door behind me and looked at Nicki. "Whats your problem Shorty?" I said sliding my hands in my pocket. "Im chilling homie go enjoy your party." She said as I chuckled and shook my head. "Come here bro, why you acting like this?" I said pulling her in my lap. "I don't know maybe I need some head to act right." She said as I chuckled and laid her on the bed. I pulled her tights off throwing them on the floor along with her underwear. I kissed on her neck down to her nipples showing the both of them the same amount of attention. I went down starting to lick on her clit, twirling my tongue in circular motion. After 5 mins, her legs started to shake and she came. I got up, slowly sliding in her once I positioned myself at her entrance. I kissed on her neck as I slowly gave her deep strokes as she moaned my name. I turned her over picking up the pace starting to pound her shit. "Now what was all that shit you was talking earlier?" I asked while grabbing a handful of her hair. "I cant hear you bra." I said as she bit the pillow to control her moans while still cumming . I felt my nut build up as she tightened her walls around my dick. I shot all seeds in her before pulling out then kissed her head.
"The girls went somewhere with Melody so you here by yourself so  you good?" I asked looking down at her as she nodded her head. "Tell Kira I'll be over in the morning." She said as I kissed her cheek. "Wrd, I'll be back in a few. If you hear somebody come in it'll be me or Diamond I gave her a key to get in." I said starting to leave before she stopped me. "Actually tell her I'll be over in a few I gotta talk to her about something." She said as I nodded and grabbed my phone.

Draya pov (Nicki)
I slid on some shorts and one of Keith's white tees and walked over to Kira house. I walked into the kitchen and saw everybody in the backyard sitting around or in the pool. "Where Kira?" I asked as Devin nodded towards the house. " In the room." He said as I went back into the house and walked to their room. I climbed onto the bed and sat beside her indian style. "Girl I got some tea for youu." I said as she laughed. "Wassup bouke? She said looking at me. "So how about a certain some one nutted into another certain some one and now they 3 weeks pregnant with not one but 2 babies." I said as she smiled. "Twins you say? Im already knowing who them somebodies is you dont gotta say but Congrats babe." She said hugging me. "Can you say god mommy is gonna buy y'all diapers." I said as she laughed. "Shit thats if I don't be in labor myself, I like this but you just had to move hours away from us." She said rolling her eyes. "Bitch I swear to god, I almost had to kill Diamond the other day, between her sister and her damn daddy on my case about coming back they bout to make my hair fall out." I said as she laughed. "Leave Diamond alone and go put my baby some cake & cupcakes up so she can have some at home." She said as I shook my head. "Brittney can do it for me please." I said as she texted Brittney for me. "Oh yeah if you want your daughter home you better tell her cuz that damn Melody dont know what home is." She said shaking her head. "Ima let her have fun tonight since they still getting to know each other, call Brittney and tell her to come here." I said as she shook her head.
Phone conversation
Brittney: whaat & no im not about to do none for you
Kira: Bitch bye Nicki the one called for you she said come here
Brittney: alright
End of conversation
Once Kira hung up she walked in. "What yall want? And dont ask for to much." She said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey Brit Brat You know I love you right." I said while hugging her. "Oh no mam I already deal with Kira and her pregnancy ways yall better start calling Jayla matter fact, KEITH!" She yelled. "I wasnt even about to ask you to do nun... for real." I said laughing. "Well what?" She said crossing her arms. "It's something for your niece." I said as she scrunched her face. "My nieces are gone so what you want?" She asked groaning. "It's something for you niece and possible nephews .. can you just put some cake on a plate please and take it over to Keith's house." I said laying my head on her shoulder. "Ughh fine you and Kira gone drive me crazy." She complained walking out the room as we laughed. "I love you." I yelled back at her. "You told keith the news?" She asked as she laughed a little. "Not yet I honestly dont know how to tell him.. I feel like im to old to be having more kids." I said as she laughed. "At least you dont gotta football team, mightest well get ready to push." She said shaking her head. "But i like how tight my kitty is right now." I said doing a little fake whine. "Right Good luck on that." She said shrugging as Jayla walked in. "Jay bug you know I love you right." I said hugging her. "Nopee Goodbye." She said starting to leave . "But I need you, we need you." I said rubbing my stomach. "Awww congrats, but We better call keith." She said as I crossed my arms. "So you dont love me no more?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "I do but y'all not about to work me." Jayla said. "Damit Kira your lazy ass ain't saving none of they energy for me you only got one baby inside of you I got two hell." I complained as she laughed. "They gone learn to stay away from my house then." Kira said shrugging. "I dont ask for much mami just a plate of food and juice." I said looking at her as she shook her head. "I'll send it back by keith." She said rolling her eyes. "But I want you to do it big daddy & Keith doesnt know yet." I said as she laughed. "You better get to talking love ya im going home." She yelled walking out as I groaned.