18

Days later     Devin pov
"Get up." I said shaking Kira. "No." she said turning her back towards me. I got up and grabbed Deavion. "Wake up Stank." I said shaking him. He laid his head on my shoulder as I walked over to Kira. "Mommy." He said climbing on top of Kira an kissing her face. "No Avion." Kira said covering his mouth. "We go home get up." He said hit ting her hand an shaking her. Kira rolled her eyes as Deavion climbed out the bed. "I do not feel good at all." Kira said as I helped her get dress. "Ma we go see Tt Jay." Deavion said as an nurse came in.
Kira pov
Its now a rule for us to escort our patients down so." The nurse said as I looked at Devin. I sat ina wheelchair as Deavion climbed in my lap. Once we got to the car. I got up as Devin helped me ina car. "Ma ma Can we get McDonald's." Avion said as Devin got in the car. "Go to McDonald's & today go pick up the rest of them & I need you to go by rite aid and get my medicine." I said lowly laying my head on my hand. "Aight what you getting?" De said looking at me. "French fries & caramel frappe." I said shrugging as I grabbed Devin phone. Once I grabbed his phone he got a message i clicked on it text conversation
Darkskin😻: Hey De
Darkskin😻: so you gone read my message 😂
Darkskin😻; Congratulations on the baby 😘
Darkskin😻: can U come by when u get time?
I looked at Devin as he sat my food down. "Here." He said looking at me. I crossed my arms & continued to look at him. "What?" He said sitting the frappe down. "Who the hell IS darkskin?" I said looking at him as he shook his head. "Man Kira- "WHO THE HELL IS Darkskin!?" I yelled asking again. " A female & no I didnt Fuck her man." He said looking at me. "Devin you a bold face lie but we'll deal with this later." I said dropping his phone & grabbing my bag. "Were we going now?"he said looking at me. "Take avion to his nanny house we finishing this." I said looking at him as he shrugged. Once we dropped Deavion off and headed to the house I got out the car slamming the door. Once I got into the house I ran straight upstairs, I sat my frappe down on my nightstand then grabbed my phone as Devin walked in. "What the fuck your problem?"he asked looking at me. "What you mean De? Im fuckinn stressed the fuck out because of you, I lost my damn baby cuz im stressing out & You wanna go out & do watchu want?" I said looking at him. "We lost a baby Kira what the fuck? Ionn fuck with that girl baby I swear, She work back at the trap, you aint want the other girl there So I fired her." He said sitting down. "And you bout to be firing her to, Why I gotta come home and deal with this?" I said crossing my arms. "And you don't you just assuming Kira, Im sorry baby." He said starting to kiss on my neck as I rolled my eyes. I looked at him as he climbed on top of me. "Really?" I said looking at him. "What I cant miss you?" He said kissing down to my stomach. "After I just got out the hospital, you tryna have sex. No move." I said pushing him up as he smacked his lips. I got up sliding my boots on an grabbed my hoodie. "Its too cold to be doing this." I complained as me an Devin walked across the street. "You'll be alright." Devin said putting his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. Once we walked in the house it got quiet. "Hey Kira Sorry for- "Thank You." I said before Zoe could even finish. "So Why we here again?" Brittney asked once everyone got settled. "Seems like everyone didnt put all their secrets on the table at the meeting so we are here now to set aside all feelings." Keith said shrugging as i scooted closer to Devin. "Who gone start?" Brittney said shrugging. "Zoe." Markell said looking at her. "Alright Jayla Im really really sorry dont be mad at Dee I came on to him first and Mark Im pregnant and the night we had a fight I slept with Dee." She said as Mark got  up. "You stupid as fuck brah." He yelled as Keith and Dee grabbed him. "Bro Chill." Deanthony said looking at him. He snatched away from Keith and Dee and sat across from Zoe. "Why though Zoe? Bitch I was there for you and you gone go behind my back an- "Jay im sorry damn what more you want me to say!? I was upset I didnt mean it." Zoe said shaking her head. "Ohkk lets come back to yall anybody else got some to say before I leave cuz Im tired." I said looking around. "Right." Brittney said agreeing. "Alright well we'll see yall tomorrow." I said getting up. "We? Why he leaving?" Dee said laughing. "Yall know De Whipped Kira got that nigga on LD. Keith said as everybody laughed. "Keith fuck you bro." Devin said putting his arm around me. "Pick me up." I said looking up at him. I hopped in his arms as we started going across the street. Once we got ina house he carried me upstairs to the room then put me down. "De I dont feel good." I whined sitting on the bed. He sighed then grabbed my hand pulling me into the bathroom.
                          Devin pov
I ran Kira a warm bath & slowly pulled her out her clothes, I pulled off my clothes climbing into the bath with her. Afterwards I pulled her in my arms an kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I rubbed my hands up her thigh making my way to her 😻. I slowly slid two fingers in her massaging her inside as she grabbed my free arm. "De stop." She moaned hiding her face as I started to kiss on her neck. "Relax." I whispered in her ear as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. After 10 mins she had fell asleep, I got out the tub turning the tv off then grabbed Kira. I grabbed our towels an walked into the room putting her down. "Don't forget to Go get the kids and get my medicine." She said climbing into bed. "alright well ima be right back, if you need some Marie downstairs." I said kissing her forehead then leaving. "Hola Devin." Marie said hugging me. "hey Marie you'll cook the kids some chicken nuggets and Kira upstairs but im finna head out." I said dapping her. "What Kira eating?" she asked. "I dont know if she says she's not hungry make her eat anyway." I said before leaving. As I headed to their nanny house everybody was outside crying. "Whats wrong?" I asked looking at her. "You didnt get my text, Miyah is missing She was out here playing an i dont know where she went. "Alright go in the house I got it." I said as the twins ran to the car. I picked up Deavion and put him in the car. "Daddy is Miyah okay?" Melody asked as I called up Keith. "She alright babygirl dont yall worry." I said backing out the driveway
Phone conversation
Me: aye bruhh meeet me at the trap
Brudda😈: wrd
End of conversation
"King tell your moma Ill be back later i got business to handle, hold it down while im gone." I said dapping him as he picked Deavion up while he started screaming. "Aye Avion cut that shit out." I said pointing at him as King put him down while he ran behind Melody. "Be good your mama sick so dont be getting on her nerves." I said as he nodded his head.
                          Kira pov
"Mommy get up." Melody said shaking me. "Mel leave her alone. King said as Deavion climbed over me. "What Melody?" I mumbled looking at Deavion. "Ma Daddy said he'll be back he got business to handle." King said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Somebody took Miyah." Melody said as Deavion started to cry an scream. I sighed an shook my head. "Alright yall go eat, King bring Deavion food up here." I said sitting up an shaking my head. "Avion shut up before I give you some to cry about." I said turning the tv to Spongebob, he got louder once I turned the tv on.  "Whats wrong with you? You ready to take a nap?" I said grabbing him as he shook his head. "I forgot to get your medicine out the car." King said giving King his food an sitting his juice on the nightstand. "It's alright." I said grabbing my phone as he walked out the room. "Baby." Deavion said looking at me. I looked at him and back at my phone. "Baby." Deavion said touching my stomach. "No Avion no baby." I said laughing. "Baby." He said laying his head on my stomach. I laughed shaking my head as i facetimed Arie.
          FaceTime conversation
Arie: What is he doing ?
Me: Girl being a big baby, come get him
Arie: im finna come over babydaddy left me
I laughed at the fact she said Babydaddy
Me: You so stupid. Yall need some time apart
Arie: nah we dont hell, I was tryna get some you know how long its been
Me: i dont even wanna know . Im surprised hell
Arie: im tryna tell ya Its been months now
Me: he building up the pressure when he ready you aint gone be ready he gone catch you off guard one day
Arie: shid ima be ready ima straight show tf out too riding it and all
Me: You hoe Bye Arie
Arie: Bye bih 
               End of conversation
"Im hereee." Arie yelled walking in. "Hey girl." I said rubbing my fingers thru Deavion hair. "Hey, Girl So What happen?" She asked climbing in my bed. "I dont know I was sleep when they got here and they told me she missing." I said shrugging as I called Devin
Phone conversation
Husband😍: Wassup baby, Whats wrong?
Me: nothing You found her? She ohkay?
Husband😍: i found out who got her but not yet Ill be home late though
Me: Alright
Husband😍: Yeah I love you Baby & Tell Arie to get the fuck out my house
Arie; shut up bitch
Me: *laughs . I love you to
            End of conversation