126

Keith pov;
After doing my hygiene and everything I walked over to Kira house and went straight to the kitchen. "GoodMorning how you holding up?" Kira asked as I sat down at the bar. "Im straight." I replied pouring me a cup of henny. "No you're not you started back drinking, come on talk to me." She said continuing to cook breakfast. "I feel like i let my guards down I opened up to that hoe thinking she was different I feel played." I said pulling my phone out. "We all go thru that stage remember how you used to be keith? Remember how you used to do Nicki before she showed you that she wasn't playing with you? All of it its just catching up to you and now you see karma's a bitch you lucky she even talked to you, and Yep Devin and I eased dropped." She said as I chuckled. "You set this up didn't you?" I asked looking at her. "Nah she really came down for me and for her children to see yall other than that it was all yall." She said as I decided to text her anyway zoning Kira out
Text conversation
Me: GoodMorning Bighead
Babymama: hey Biggerhead
Me: Can I take you out to breakfast so we can talk ?
Babymama: Yes I'll actually be over in 10 mins
Me: bet
             End of conversation
"Have you ate already?" Kira asked as she gave Devin his plate. "Im good, i actually gotta run." I said as Nicki walked in looking good as ever. "GoodMorning and Goodbye." She said as Kira & Devin looked at each other before laughing before we walked out the house. I opened the door letting her into my truck then walked around the other side. The whole car ride was quiet as we got to this restaurant that was 15 mins away. Once We sat in our booth across from each other in the far back I looked over at her then down at the menu. "How you been?" I asked looking at her. "Im good, just really cant believe, Im actually living my dreams." She said shrugging. "Im proud of you, you look good Ms.Draya." I said chuckling as she smiled

Draya pov (Nicki)
I looked up at him then looked away before speaking. "Is this the same Keith from back in the day, that said he didn't give a fuck about what I did or what I was gonna do?" I asked as his smiled dropped. "Nah baby this a whole new Keith you talking to. What I did in the past, I ain't gone lie I regret and Im sorry I put you thru that, half of what you went thru was because of me but back then my mind was on hoes and the fame I ain't think you was just gone up and leave me so quick." He said as the waitress came to the table asking us to order. After we ordered and she left I looked down at my nails and sighed. "Keith I tried to stay for you but
You pushed me away, I needed you most then I was still going thru my mother's death, then I fucked up more by having a child with Devin I don't regret my daughter but I just wish she was yours. The day I left, you made it clear you didn't care in front of everyone it hurt me and I was embarrassed. I just wanted love but in the end you taught me self love is better than no love at all and I thank you for that." I said slightly smiling and wiping a tear away that fell. "I know how you feel and I was dumb for letting you go and You having a child all them other mistakes mean nothing to me I did dirt too its all in the past. I acted out of anger taking everything out on you and thats my fault I just hope you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me." He said giving me a tissue as I smiled and nodded. "Remember what I said earlier about you having a piece of my heart? Well that feeling never left that was something nobody could ever give me. I love you Nicki and I wanna start over and be there for you and be a better father to Diamond instead of just sending you money without seeing yall." He said as I was about to answer before cameras started flashing our way and people started asking for autographs.

     Kira pov;
"You think Nicki and Keith will ever work it out?" I asked as I kept my attention on the tv as Devin smacked my ass. I got up punching him in the chest then sitting beside him Indian style. "They should I mean they just alike." Devin replied as I shrugged. "Chy really let this life get to her too fast so what about Janelle have yall talked?" I asked as he sighed. "Kira I don't- Well I do thats still your child." I said shrugging. "True but still Kira you know that situation we never meant for this to happen I still love her like the rest but I don't know what to do." He said sighing. "Hey don't worry yourself, you guys just need to talk but don't come too quick on her, you know what I mean." I said rubbing my hand down his back as he got up and kissed my stomach. "And don't you lose my baby again" he joked as we both laughed and there was beating at the door. "I'll get it." I said not bothering to put a shirt on and walking out the room. Once I answered the door Keith and Nicki rushed in. "Whats with you guys?" I said looking at them weirdly. "Paparazzi." Nicki said as shook my head. We all walked to the living room as Devin also came down and we chilled like back in the day how we used to. Everything was good and quiet until the kids walked in. "Maaa." Melody said as the twins, Rafeal, and Deavion walked in. "Mama I wanna go with grandma." Deavion said as they all started talking at the same time. "Wait I know you!" Melody said pointing at Nicki as all attention went to her. "You're Draya!" Melody said as King shook his head and Nicki smiled. "Yes thats me, Im also the one that gave you, your name." She said as Melody jumped up and down screaming. "Mommy You been holding out." Melody said happily as I laughed. "Melody you cant be serious, Draya was also your God mother when you and King were younger, you don't remember?" I asked as she looked at Nicki then back at me. "We had a god mother?" She asked as I looked at Nicki waiting for her to explain as she cleared her throat. "Kira im gonna kick your ass." She mumbled through her teeth before clearing her throat again. "Um Yeah I was ask your mom about it." She said as attention went back to me. "Now uncle keith got a girlfriend oooooooouuu." Deavion said everybody laughed. "By the way Nicki this Rafeal Devin's other son." I said as he nodded at her.

Draya pov (nicki);
I smiled and waved at him as we noticed Melody changed the tv and a picture of me and Keith holding hands popped up on tv. We both looked away as all attention went to us. "Mommy I still wanna go." Deavion yelled as Kira shook her head "Holding out huh unc Keith." King said laughing. "So you're my auntie now." Melody said sitting beside me as Kira laughed. "Raf, King take Deavion to his grandmother & Melody she always have been ain't that right Nicki." Kira said smirking as the boys left. "Umm, I need a fill in bad for this show tonight." I said looking at my nails, changing the conversation as she laughed. "Do you have any kids?" Melody asked as Kira shook her head. "Melody enough go get changed so we can go." Kira said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. I followed Kira outside and the ride over was fine how it used to be. The rest of the day Melody, Kira, and I shopped and went to the nail salon as planned.