46

Day after Valentines Day  Darrius pov
As I was laying around on the couch, I got a message. I opened it and it was a picture of the test results of Alana baby. I screenshotted it sending it to Kira.
Text conversation
Me: You might be upset with me, but you still mine so fuck the rest of this and come home 😍
Babygirl😍: I hate you ❤️
Me: you love me im finna come over
Babygirl😍: alright
End of conversation
I quickly got up running to my car. I stopped by the closes store to her house and bought her a life size teddy bear with Chocolate I know she wont eat. Once I got to her house I walked in going into her room. "Is it too late for sorry?" I asked looking at her as she ran and jumped in my arms. "Im sorry for overreacting." She mumbled as I fell back onto the bed while still holding her. "Its okay princess." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you Kira & im here to stay." I said rubbing my hands down her back as she smiled. "I love you to & so Since I didn't get the chance to give you your gift yesterday here." She said going into the closet and coming back out with a shoe box. I smiled as I opened it an saw only one shoe. I looked at her as she giggled. "Read the top." She said as I flipped the paper back down. "Roses are red, Violents are blue, to get the other shoe show me what that mouth do." I read before laughing. "Come on with it." I said laughing as she shrugged. "Your treat enjoy." She said shrugging and starting to walk off. I grabbed her pulling her back into my arms, backing her back against the wall. "Haven't had breakfast yet anyway." I said as I start to suck on her neck. I picked her up taking her to the bed. I laid her on the bed slowly, pulling her shorts and underwear off. I slowly started to suck on her clit as her legs started to shake. After 10 mins I grabbed her hands as she started to push my head away while her moans filled the room. I got up pulling my sweats off then climbed in bed with her. I slowly slid in her slowly stroking that. I kissed on her neck as she moaned my name. After 10 mins I started to pick up my pace being rough with her. I flipped her over pounding her shit from the back as she screamed my name. "You ready?" I said grabbing her hair as she shook her head. "I cant." She whined starting to cry as I smirked. I pulled outta her then grabbed my sweats sliding them on as her doorbell rung. "I guess I'll get it since you not moving." I said as she covered her face. "Bring me a icepack." She mumbled as I laughed. I walked to the front answering the door and it was Arie & Keith. "Y'all fucking with the party with us tonight?" Keith said as I shrugged going into the kitchen. "If Kira wanna go out." I said grabbing the Advil bottle. "Where she at anyway?" Arie said looking at me. "Back there here take this with you." I said giving her the pills, icepack, & bottle of water. "She sick or some?" Keith asked as I smirked. "Nah She good." I said as we both laughed. "Come on bra Tore that ass up?" He said looking at me as I dapped him. "Tore it up bro." I said as he laughed.
Arie pov
"Wake uppp sleepy head." I said shaking Kira as she covered her face and sat up holding the covers. I handed her the pills and bottle of water. "Sis dont even tell me. Tell me what im thinking is wrong." I said smiling as she slowly smiled. "Nah you right." She said as we both laughed. "Damn Sis you had better dick than me if he put you to sleep." I said as she smiled. "Whatever he had to work for them $245 dollars I spent." She said as I grabbed the box. "I see he worked hard for that shoe he not only gave you mouth he gave you dick to." I said laughing as she slid on her clothes. "Whatever." She said going into her closet grabbing the other shoe. I followed her into the kitchen as she gave Darrius the other shoe. "You alright?" He asked as we all looked at her. "Im good." She said slowly going over to the fridge. "Kira You don't walk like that so you not its okay." I said as we all laughed except her. "Ha ha funny." She said rolling her eyes. "Im just teasing you, where the kids?" I asked. "Girl don't even bring them up they'll get to calling. They with they nanny." Kira said as I nodded my head. "Im surprised Avion spoiled ass haven't called yet." Keith said laughing. "I swear but y'all can leave my baby alone." Kira said starting to cook breakfast