139

*week later
Devin pov;
After I got out the shower of doing my hygiene and everything since Kira had me up early as fuck, I walked into the kitchen were she was and saw her walking in circles. "You okay Ma Ma?" I asked putting my hand on her stomach and back, before she pushed me off her. "Damn What I do?" I said as she rolled her eyes. "Dont touch me." She said as Brittney walked in. "I knew Kira was gone be in here kicking your ass so im here." She said as I laughed. "Thank you cuz for some reason she mad." I said Brittney laughed. "Nah Kira ass just about to get ready to drop this baby, aint that right Karlie." She said as I grabbed my keys. "Anything I need to do?" I asked as she nodded. "Grab the baby bag, carseat, and be ready to drive." She said as I ran upstairs and did as she said.
Brittney pov;
"Come on let's slowly walk down the steps to the garage." I said as I grabbed her hand. Soon as we got to the second step her water broke. "Devin." I screamed as he picked her up and put her in the backseat. "Just breathe." I said as she started to cry. "Kira we been thru this to many times come on now." I said as she groaned. "Its coming." She said as Devin pulled up to the hospital.
I hopped out helping her into a wheelchair and followed the nurses to the room they were putting her in. I opened the door to let Devin in as the nurses worked with Kira.
As everybody else started to pile at the hospital I couldn't let nobody in the room but Ma until Kira had the baby. "She's been a little hardhead huh." Ma said lightening the mood as Kira laughed a little. "Kira wont push." I said as Ma shook her head. "It's everytime with you, Kira only way this pain stops unless you go ahead and get it over with. It'll be over in less than a minute." Ma said as she shook her head. "I tried, im tired." Kira said as Ma grabbed her hand. "Try again for me." Ma said as Kira looked at us then back at the nurses. "Alright on the count of three." One of the nurses said as Kira took a deep breath.
Once she pushed three to four times before the baby came out screaming. "Awww." I said as the nurses cleaned her up. I smiled as Devin sat in bed with her after she got cleaned up and everything. "Any names for our baby girl?" Her caretaker asked as they nodded. "Ar'mani Jakarlie Consteallo." Kira said as they brought her back in. I took pictures of them as she held her babygirl. "Omg She's so cute." I said as she handed her to Devin. "And Im so tired." Kira yawned as everybody else came in. As Ar'mani started to get passed around she started to cry. "Okay lemme give you back to moma." Jayla said giving her back to Kira.
Soon as she landed in Kira arms she got quiet all over again. "She gone be another Deavion." I said laughing as she smiled. "Yes mam she gone be very funny acting." Ma said as everybody laughed. "My baby is not gone be all that and Deavion is slowly coming around he likes being under grandma or Sarah more now, Deavion not a mama baby no more." Kira said as I smiled. "She gone be a Tt baby because, I been thru some shit with her." I said as Devin grabbed her and started to play with her. "Uh uh she gone be a Daddy baby look at her lil smile." Jayla said as I shook my head. "Kira and they babies, Ma what you gone do?" I joked as she shook her head. "Just pray hunny, but thats what I get for asking for some grandbabies." She joked as Devin sucked his teeth. "What y'all tryna say?" He said as the nurses came and took Ar'mani. "You pullout game weak son, you out the game." Deanthony said patting him as he laughed. "Bro we would've had more children than what we got come on now me and Kira together only got 5 counting dead & all on purposely." He said as Ma hit him. "He already said if its not a boy we trying again but dont worry Ma I got some for him." Kira said as Ma kissed her. "You doing right, Ima let you get some rest but I'll be back in the morning." Ma said as everybody else started to leave also. "Take care of my babies De, Ima be back some time tomorrow." I said as Devin looked at Kira and saw she was already sleep. "Go by the house and grab her some clothes for tomorrow." He said as I nodded and kissed her head before leaving.
Devin pov
I got out the bed going into the bathroom once I came out and started to make the couch up for me to sleep, Kira woke up. "No sleep with me." She said as I sighed. I grabbed my blanket and climbed in the hospital bed beside as she wrapped herself around me. I kissed her head and rubbed her back as she started to slowly fall back asleep. I scrolled down my Instagram and thru the comments and saw everybody showing love

Caption: Daddy's girl💕👶🏼_ItsBrittney: Karlie is my baby Devin 😍 JaylaB: Karlieee 😍Shaderoom: Congratz on the new baby😍Keith: Bro, she gone be bad as shit already 😂_Deanthony: My guy❤️_Nickiminaj: Congratsss loves, omg She's so pretty❤️ and ...

_ItsBrittney: Karlie is my baby Devin 😍
JaylaB: Karlieee 😍
Shaderoom: Congratz on the new baby😍
Keith: Bro, she gone be bad as shit already 😂
_Deanthony: My guy❤️
_Nickiminaj: Congratsss loves, omg She's so pretty❤️ and looks just like you
————————————————————
I continued to scroll thru a couple more comments before my phone rung.
Phone conversation
Me: wassup ?
Unknown: So you dont have time for me no more ?
Me: who is this
Unknown: Chy, your baby pretty
Me: cut the bs bra what you want ?
Unknown: congratz I just thought we had some since I saw the way you looked-
Me: Chy I never looked at you that way, You playing a dangerous game its not gone be the same with Keith-
Chy: im not scared of Kira, kira dont run shit no more. I spit on bitches like her . She think she the shit when everything she got came from you, you made Kira-
Me: It may seem that way but its not Kira had money before she got with me she not in it for the money but Aye Bra dont call me no more and dont come around her.
Chy: *laughs. Yeah right see you later Love.
End of conversation
"Who was that?" Kira mumbled as I looked down at her and saw her with her eyes close like she was still sleep. "Nobody go back to sleep." I said as she giggled. "The fuck funny?" I asked as she stopped and it got quiet. "The fuck..Kira." I said looking at her as she opened her eyes and looked at me weirdly. "You okay?" I asked as she nodded and cuddled closer to me. "Dont make me beat Chy ass, im not pregnant no more." She said quietly as I chuckled. "Dont worry about her." I said rubbing her back as the room got quiet again and nothing was heard but the tv.