24

Kira pov.
I rolled over and saw Devin still sleep, I got up going to the bathroom and did my hygiene. Afterwards i ran downstairs and saw Moma cooking holding Deavion. "Ma you aint gotta hold him why didn't you just turn on some cartoon." I said grabbing Deavion. "Havent had time to stop." She said kissing my cheek. I sat Deavion in his high chair then grabbed some pineapples out the fridge and sat beside him. "Me want one." He said looking at me. I sat the bowl in front of him and turned the tv on. "GoodMorning." Brittney said coming downstairs as we looked at her. "You alright?" I asked looking at her. "Just little sick Im alright." She said sitting down as there was another knock on the door. "Kira go answer the door." Ma said as I got up. Once I opened the door it was 2 police officers. "GoodMorning beautiful." One said smiling. "Uh GoodMorning how may I help you?" I said crossing my arms. "We're looking for Markell- "He aint here." Devin said walking up to the door an putting his arm around me. "Have you seen him?" The police officer said as the other looked at me and winked, "Nah You can check his moms house but we havent seen him and this off limits so Keep your eyes to yourself." Devin said before closing the door. "De- "shut up & come on." He said walking away. I shook my head following him upstairs. I climbed on his back as he laid down the laid my head on his back. "Mommy." Melody said walking in the room. "what Mel?" I mumbled. "King wont let me- "Go to bed, & dont come back in here whining." Devin said as she walked out the room. "Whats Mark gonna do about this?" I asked running my fingers thru Devin's hair. "Ion know, He said he got it so aye he dont want us to help." Devin said shrugging as Arie an Keith walked in. "What we doing today?" Arie said sitting on the couch. "I needa go get myself & the girls together." I said shrugging. "I can do that." Arie said nodding her head. "We gotta pack up." Keith said shaking his head. "Yall leaving, yall aint tell us about this. Especially you Keith at the time that I need you and you're leaving." Arie said tearing up as she jumped up. Me an Devin looked at each other then back at them. "Baby you gone be alright calm down." Keith said pulling her back down. "What's going on?" I asked looking at them. "Her mom is trying to take Ariaanna away from us full custody she say Ariaanna in a bad environment and doesnt need to be around us." Keith said shrugging. "What about the lil boy? Where he at?" De asked. "My moma took him she wont let me see my own child & over my brother dead body she will not take Ariaanna." Arie said crying. "Well Arie you know watchu gotta do, You gone pull thru this We is, you know Ima stand by your side all the way, I know how you feel its gonna be alright." I said looking at her as she nodded her head. "When next court date?" De said looking at her. "Next month just to tell us who she's gonna stay with until they figure things out." Arie said shrugging. "You got this Arie just tell them how you afraid for your baby to stay there due to how you was treated & if you feel like some going on with Jaeden tell them about him." I said shrugging. "Aye I went thru this with my first Babymama with Miyah I can get you a good ass hookup." Devin said as Keith dapped him. "True I remember that." Keith said nodding his head. "Aye Ma said come eat." Deanthony said walking in as we all got up. "I fixed them children food already." Ma yelled as we started to fix our food. I walked to the table and sat beside her. "Arie baby what's wrong?" Ma asked looking at her. Everybody looked at Arie as she looked down an shook her head. "Im fine." Arie said as I looked at moma then back at Arie. "Girl stop lieing whats wrong ?" Ma said looking at her. "Arianna is getting took away from me." Arie said looking at me then back at moma. "Im sorry to hear that just pray baby, you'll get through it." Ma said rubbing her arm. "So I heard what happened lastnight." Moma said looking at Me then Jayla. "Ma- "Did you react to it?" She asked looking at me. I looked at Devin then back at her. "No mam I wanted to but De wouldn't let me." I said looking at her. "Good remember what we talked about You're a young lady and good mother think about them babies." ma said as I nodded my head. "Ma ma." Avion said climbing in my lap. "What you want Avion?" Ma asked looking at him. "Juice." he said looking at me. "No! No more juice." Devin said shaking his head as he started to scream. "No Avion." I said as he hid his face an cried. "Wanna whooping?" Devin asked grabbing him as he started screaming again. I watched Devin take Deavion upstairs then shook my head. "Yall needa stop spoiling them all of them getting out of hand." ma said as I shook my head. "Ma thats De especially with them girls they ask for some he jump an get I told him." I said shrugging. "So twins yall gotta Birthday coming up." Moma said as De came back to the table. I looked at Devin as him and Deanthony dapped each other. "We thought about a lingerie party at My crib." Devin said putting his arm around me. "I will not be attending and I will keep the kids." Mama said leaving the table as we all laughed.
Arie pov
"I dont even feel like doing anything no more." I said shaking my head as Kira agreed. "Well we got business to handle so see you later?"Devin said kissing Kira cheek an leaving as the rest of the boys did the same and left.
Keith pov
Once we got to the trap I saw Zoe walked past me in her bra & underwear. I looked at Devin as he shrugged. I continued to follow Devin to his office. Once we relaxed there was an knock ona door. "Come on." Devin yelled looking up at the door. "Hey De Your bartender wanted to know did yall want any drinks?" Zoe said as she gave us an notebook. "Bring me a blunt back." Devin said looking at her then back at tv as she rolled her eyes, walking out. "They done turnt her out." I said laughing as he shook his head. Afterwards there was another knock on the door. "Come on damn." Deanthony yelled shaking his head. "Your tramp up here- "Call me another watch & see your head be ina wall Ion need you to escort me hoe." Kira said as her and Arie pushed her aside walking into Devin's office
                       Devin pov
I gave the blunt to Dee as I watched Kira walk in. "What you doing here?" I asked looking at her as she sat on my desk. "Me and Arie was out shopping & got bored." Kira said shrugging as Zoe walked back in with our food. I looked at Kira as her and Arie giggled. "Some funny?" Zoe asked looking at Kira. "Yeah you." Kira said looking at her. "Look im not finna play with you- "bye Zoe." I said looking at her as she rolled her eyes. "Bye hoe!" Arie said as her and kira did their handshake an laughed. "What all yall bought? I asked as she took one of my fries. "Ill show you later, I mostly bought the kids some & I got you a lil some." She said smiling as I looked at her then back at my computer. "Oh yeah whats that?" I said as Arie laughed. "Ill show you." Kira said hopping off my desk and leaving. "What is it arie?" Dee said as we all looked at her. She shrugged then winked at Keith and left as he smirked. "You already know what that mean." Deanthony said as we all dapped him.