118

Jayla pov
-2 days later.
We were in the airport as a couple of people gave us looks since Kira an Devin had Dk fans and Keith had fans but Devin managed to get Kira a new trustworthy bodyguard.

"Why couldn't we take the jet, this is so exhausting." Kira complained as Devin sighed. "Then we would've had to hear you complain about that." Devin said as she mugged him then rolled her eyes. "Where we going anyway? I hope this isn't a business trip." Kira complained once again. "Why you gotta be the only one complaining damn." Keith said as she shrugged. "Fine kira happy early birthday remember you always talked about going to LA well here you go." Devin said sounding irritated as she smiled. "Thank youuu." She said hugging onto his leg like she was a child. "I thought-" before Brittney could finish we all gave her a look. Since Devin said LA we had to make that trip since that wasn't where he was actually taking her; he was really taking her to Bora Bora Island. I was just glad Kira could push pass the shit that went down 2 days ago and be happy since her birthday was tomorrow.      

                      Devin pov

Once we got onto the flight and Kira had fell asleep, I checked me and Kira joint account and saw how I was getting blasted cuz of shit that Arie put out. Just yesterday Arie put out on social networks the messages that went down and social media took it from there. I didnt know what this girl was trying to prove or wanted from me but I just wanted it all to stop so we could get back to our normal lives. Thinking thru it I got a text from Arie.

Text conversation
Stupid bitch: Tell kira happy birthday Hope she enjoys every bit of it
Me: ayee bra stay tf away from her. Stop messaging, stop calling, stop talking to my girl period
Stupid bitch: wont be your girl for long goodbye De😘
Me: you cappin
End of conversation

"So bra we really finna go to LA you could've just said you was just playing." Keith said looking over at me. "I couldn't bra especially with this situation going on, then i would've had to hear shit bout me lying. Then social media spreading this shit and the kids an her gone see the shit. I just don't got time for Kira bullshit this week." I said as he agreed. "True I had more bitches throw they self at me and niggas clowin me cuz of Arie bullshit." He said rubbing his hand down his face. "You'll been better off staying with ole Nicki." I said smirking as he laughed. "With that being said im going back to sleep." He said shaking his head. "Dont stunt bra she had you going crazy fr, you did do her wrong as fuck though." I said as he agreed. "Yeah I did I tried but she don't want me talking to her ever again so thats what made me get with Arie. I hate I touched that bitch bro without a gold pack." He said as Kira woke up. "Who?" She asked sleepily. "Nobody important." I said rubbing my fingers thru her ponytail. "De stop playing wimme right now." She mumbled as I rubbed her back. "Go back to sleep." I said kissing her head. Few hours later

I woke up once I heard the flight attendant say we were landing in a few more minutes. "Kira get up." I said shaking her; She didnt bother to budge. "Kira." I said as she woke up and started staring at me. "Get up." I said laughing as she rolled her eyes. "We still on this damn plane so what the fuck you waking me for?" She said as I laughed. "Because we just landed." I said getting out my seat helping her. After gathering all our things I saw they had our car ready and waiting on us. We all piled in the party car with our things. "Happy early birthday bitchhhh." Brittney yelled giving Kira a drink. "B its not even my birthday." She said smiling. "Bitch it's tomorrow this whole week is about you we bout to be lit." Jayla said twerking holding onto the pole as we all laughed. She definitely had got wild and opened up to with Kira. "We going to the club tonight." Brittney said as Kira laughed. Once we got to our room and freshened up I looked at Kira as she checked her social media. "Come on Kira." I said as she got up following me with her face still buried in her phone. "Enough of this." Brittney said taking her phone. "No i was reading a important email- Yeah right Kira don't let this ruin your week." She said giving her the phone back. "Im not focused on it. I don't understand why Arie started all this like what do she wants from us?" Kira said as I shook my head.
                         Arie pov