155

*week later             Devin pov

"Nap time, lets go." I said to Karlie as she started to throw a tantrum. I poured some juice in her cup then gave it to her as she got quiet. We walked towards the living room and laid on the couch, watching Moana til she fell asleep. "Hey babe, what you do to my pumpkin." Kira said walking into the living room and sitting in my lap. "She was screaming for nothing, how was your trip?" I asked rubbing her stomach that started to poke out just a little. "It was great, your daughter also came up with ideas that she wanted to have a little business of her own and she got a couple of stylists and stuff to talk to her, she'll tell you more about that herself." She said kissing me then getting up and I got up following her. "I missed you girl." I said kissing on her neck as she stripped out her clothes. "Devin let me shower." She said laughing as there was knocks on the door. "Whoever that is saved you." I said as she flipped me off before stepping into the shower. "Unc De Karlie crying again." Kelsie said holding Karlie before she climbed over to me. "Go get ina bed Karlie." I said as she ran in my room going straight to where Kira was.

"Who is this?" Melody said looking at Kelsie then back at me. "Your cousin Kelsie, Kel this one of my other daughters Melody." I said walking away so they could socialize. After a few mins, Kira came into the living room and hit me. "Don't be pissing my baby off." She said sitting beside me as I laughed. "Fr tho I missed tf out you." I said as we started to kiss before Mark walked in. "Im getting a nephew this time right?" He said interrupting as Kira laughed. "Hey Mark when you got in?" She asked as Kelsie and Melody came in. "You got so big girl come here." Kira said hugging Kelsie as she laughed.

Diamond pov

I side hugged Keith as he hugged us all once we had gotten back. I made eye contact with Janelle and rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. "Mom wanted to know did you wanna have movie night with us tonight?" Janelle said walking in as I scoffed and grabbed my purse. "No thanks." I said closing my door and leaving. "Where you going?" My mom asked once I got to the front door. "My dad's see you later...maybe." I said starting to leave before she stopped me. "Be back in this house at an reasonable time, understand me?" She said as I shook my head. "Whatever." I said leaving and walking over to Devin's house.

"Diamond this is our cousin Kelsie, Kel this is my sister Diamond." Melody said as we greeted each other. "We need to talk young lady." Devin said as him and Kira got up. I sighed and followed as everybody pointed fingers at me and laughed. I sat on their bed and crossed my arms as they sat on the mini couch. "Whats your problem at home? Why you giving your mama a hard time? You don't do what you doing over there, over here so why you doing it?" Devin asked as I rolled my eyes. "I aint gone have none of that attitude, I don't tolerate that from the rest so you wont get a pass either." He said as Kira got up. "Ima let yall talk." She said leaving and closing the door behind her as I looked at him. "Why cant I just stay here?" I asked as he sighed. "You cant- WHY?" I yelled looking at him. "Diamond you have to talk to your mom about staying here, but you still have to respect your mom." He said as  Melody came storming in the room. "DAD!" She screamed as Kira came walking in. "'If Kira said no, no." He said as she groaned and stormed out the room. I looked at him as he began to type on his phone so I got up guessing that was my cue to leave.

Devin pov

I began to text Nicki knowing this wasn't a good idea but if that was what Diamond wanted I suggested to ask anyway.

Text conversation

me; Yo we need to talk

Nicki: Wassup?

Me: about Diamond

Nicki: What about her?

Me: Ion wanna talk about this over the phone, me, you, and her need to sit down and talk

Nicki: okay

"Whats going on?' Kira asked crossing her arms as I sighed. "Diamond don't wanna stay with Nicki, she said it isn't a problem I don't know." I said shrugging and getting up as she nodded. "Well the girls went out, Karlie and Deavion is gone to your mom's, King and Raf is gone, so we have the house to our self for the moment." She said as I smirked.

"We can do a quickie before we leave." I said as she grabbed my shirt and stood on her tippy toes. I picked her up carrying her to the bed and pulling her tights off, I planted kisses all over her body as she moaned softly, I stuck two fingers inside her, going in circular motion as her walls clenched. I dropped my shorts and boxers quickly sliding in her as her moans got louder. "Don't start running from me You miss daddy." I said hitting her spot as she started to cum. "Yesss." She moaned while arching her back as I picked up the pace. Within 5 mins, We both cam at the same time before I  pulled out of her. I caught my breath then stood there and looked at her for a min. "Come on so we can go." I said pulling her up as she pouted. "Carry me." She said as I picked her up and carried her to the shower. Within a hour of showering we ended up going another round before we actually got out. "We having another gender reveal right?" I asked as we both got dressed. "It doesn't matter, I just wanna get this over with, This is my last child!" She demanded as  I chuckled. "Sure." I said as she hit me. "Hopefully its another girl." She said quietly as I chuckled. "Whatever it is, im just happy we're a family." I said kissing her head as she smiled and grabbed her purse