91

Melody pov
"Try it Mel" niyah said as all the girls pressured me into smoking. "If you dont do it then you cant hang with us, everybody that hangs with us does this." Another girl said. "Yeah you'll make us look bad." The darker one complained. "Alright." I said trying it. I started coughing soon as I tried it. "My boyfriend and his friends are coming over sooo." She said as I looked at her. "Your boyfriend?" I asked as my cousin ANiyah looked at me. "Yeah my Mom lets him come over all the time, my dad doesnt know about him though." She said as I shook my head. "Wow." I said as ANiyah shook her head, 2 mins later a group of boys walked in. I looked at Aniyah as two boys that looked way older than us sat beside us. "Whats your name Shordy?" He said smiling. "Uh Melody." I said as he chuckled. "Im Jamarcus." He said as I looked at him weirdly. "How old are you?" I asked. "16." He said shrugging. "And Im 12." I said as he laughed. "So we only what 4 years apart nobody gotta know, I think you cute." He said as I smiled.
  King pov
"Its no better here I could've been at home." I complained as Devin groaned. "If you wanna go home then call your mama." He said as I grinned. "Can my girl come over then since we cant do nothing else?" I asked as he shrugged. "King get out my room." He mumbled as i closed his door.
Kira pov
As I was laying around watching Christmas movies with Nel, Melody called me.
Phone conversation
Melody: Mommy i wanna come home
Unknown voice: come out Melody
Melody: Mommy
Me: calm down mel whats wr-
Melody: *screams. please come get us I wanna come home
End of conversation
I quickly hopped up and slid on my black uggs. "I'll drive." Nel said as we ran out the house. The whole way over i was shaking getting more and more nervous. "Please dont let nothing happen to my baby." I whispered to myself as Nel grabbed my hand. Once we got there I ran up to the door step and started to beat on the door. "Hey- WHERE IS MY BABY!" I yelled pushing her aside. "Bitch you can getcho child but you not gone disrespect my house." She said as Nel stood in front of me. Melody pov
I heard yelling downstairs and grabbed Niyah hand as we pushed passed the boys and ran downstairs as they chased after us. "Mommy, Nelly!" I screamed running over to her. The boys stopped running after us when they saw Nel. "You got 17 year old boys over here with these young ass lil girls- "And your daughter knew what she was getting herself in." She said crossing her arms. "I didnt- SHUT UP!" She yelled as My mom pushed me aside.
Kira pov
Dont talk to my child like that bitch I'll beatcho ass in your own house try that shit again." I said as Nel held me back. "Lets just go before we tear her shit up." He said as We started to walk out her house. I turned around and looked at her and chuckled as I threw a $20 bill in her face. "Buy your daughter some protection bitch." I said winking at her then slamming the door behind me. I hopped in the car then looked at Melody. "You okay squirk?" I asked as she nodded. "Thank you for saving us- "Its my job to protect yall baby." I said kissing her cheek as she sat back down. "You can get to talking though" I said as I looked down at my nails. "Uh what you- You know just what I mean Melody, What happened? Why you smell like weed?" I asked looking in the mirror at her facial expressions. "Uh- Dont
Lie to me Melody." I said as she sighed. "She pressured us into smoking with them I didnt wanna do it, she kept telling us we needa start doing what we wanna do because her parents let her do whatever she wants and when her mom says no she just go ask her dad then the boys came over and the boy kept tryna come onto me so Me and Niyah ran and locked ourself in the bathroom and they kept tryna break into the bathroom." She said as I nodded my head. "Please dont be mad at me." She said quietly. "Im not but you're not going back over there so you can take her off your little bestfriend list because its not happening again." I said as she crossed her arms. Devin pov
After waking up from a good nap, I looked over and saw Deavion still sleep. I stretched before getting up and walked into the living room. I grabbed my phone calling an old female over. Phone conversation
Favorite hoe: what? Bm not in the picture no more ?
Me: bitch dont start this shit bra You know i dont talk to her unless it got some to do with my children. Why you so pressed over her ?
Favorite hoe: im just saying devin everybody know you, afterwhile you gone be back at her footsteps like-
Me: girl shut the fuck up and come over dont be on that bs either cuz i got
My seeds with me
Favorite hoe: whatever Devin
End of conversation
I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I picked my phone back up an ordered wings and cinnamon sticks. After 10 mins there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I yelled as I grabbed a gatorade. "I didnt come over to fu- "You must like getting treated like a hoe? Cuz a nigga just wanted to eat wings, watch Netflix, and chill with you girl but you so pressed over my babymama and wtf we got going on but you dont see im tryna vibe with you. Look my babymama dont give a fuck about you period. No she not gone try to fight you or none of that unless you do some to hurt my seeds. When you meet her thats if you do keep it on good terms." I said as she smiled. "Promise you not just telling me what I wanna hear?" She said as I chuckled. "I cant promise you that but fr I aint tryna fuck you over im just tryna see if we can vibe, if you wanna take it to the next level we can just dont fuck me over Ashley." I said grabbing her by her throat. "I hear you- Dont just hear me understand a nigga cant take no more L's I lost everything I ever wanted she moved and an she happy now so im happy for her and its just time for me to move on with my life." I said as she slowly wrapped her arms around me. "I promise I wont fuck you over." She said looking up at me with her big hazel eyes. "Who is she?" Rafeal said as him and King walked in the kitchen. "Ashley these two of my sons King is actually a twin but the girl with her moma, Sons this Ashley." I said as she spoke to them. "You our new stepmama?" King said as I looked at him. "Kingston- No its okay." She said laughing. "I wouldnt say stepmama but im here." She said as the doorbell rung. I gave King $20 and pushed him out the kitchen as Deavion ran in. "And this the baby the last one I had, Deavion and he was premature so he not really 2 just because he look it." I said as she giggled. "He so cute and small how old are you?" She said tickling him. "5" he said laughing as she picked him up. "Oh my god Devin he is so small to be 5" she said as I shrugged. "You hungry man?" I asked as he nodded his head. "You didn't order pizza with it?" King asked as Aj walked in. "You got mostly boys huh?" Ashley asked as I laughed. "He not my son thats my nephew the last boy was Deavion I got 2 girls and these 3 boys." I said as the boys ran back upstairs with their food. "And you dont have babymama drama?" She asked as I chuckled. "Nah 1 dead thats my oldest daughter mama, Kira dgaf unless it got some to do with our children but she real supportive sometimes thats the lil one and King mama and his twin, and my last one Rafael I dont speak to his mama, i rarely see her it was a lil something between her and Kira but they got over it." I explained as she nodded her head. "Deavion is so cute and Kingston looks just like you." She said as I shook my head. "King look like his moma if you saying that you outta look at his twin." I said as I gave Deavion a plate of wings and cake. "Help." He said pointing to the table. I watched Ashley help him in the chair.
Brittney pov
"You still mad?" Deanthony asked as I continued to fix dinner. I shook my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You promised." I said turning around and looking at him. "I know, it may not happen right now but it will. Im sorry i been taking all my stress out on you baby." Deanthony said kissing on my neck as I shook my head. "You don't mean it." I said looking at him as he picked me up and sat me on the counter.
Deanthony pov
I slowly pulled her tights off throwing them aside. "Dick is not an apology Dea." She as I slowly slid in her. "Stop playing with me." I said carrying her to the couch as her moans filled the room. I pushed her head down making her arch and picked up the pace as her moans got louder. I flipped her over putting her legs behind her head as she tried to push me away. "Alright Dea." She cried as I grabbed her hands going deeper inside her. After nutting inside her I pulled out and picked her up. I carried her to our bathroom and sat her in the tub running her a warm bath. "Dea I gotta finish- Shhh relax I got it." I said kissing her forehead then leaving out the bathroom. I went to go finish cooking, After 10 mins of finishing, I went to go check on her and saw her asleep in bed. I smiled as I climbed over her and started to kiss her awake. "No Dea stopp." She groaned as she turned over on. "You ready to eat?" I asked as she shook her head. "Let me take one more nap." She quietly said as I shrugged and got on 2k