159

Jayla pov
Week later later
I continued to cry on Nicki's shoulder as she comforted me. "Mom im sorry for everything, I didnt mean for any of this to happen." Jordan said in tears as I continued to stare at the floor. Dee was everything to me and him leaving for some years is something I cant handle. "Give your mother time, she's upset right now." Brittney said rubbing Jordan's shoulder as She nodded. "You gotta pull yourself together Jay trial is in the next hour, you know Dee wouldn't wanna see you like this." Brittney said as Kira helped me up.
Jordan's pov
I got dressed and ready to go see my father free for the last time. In the car I sat there thinking about all the decisions I made this year. "You okay?" Melody asked as I nodded my head. Walking into the courthouse, I looked at the jury before taking my seat. I lost concentration on what was going on when a sharp pain came thru my stomach. I took a deep breath as the pains kept hitting me. "Jordan you ok?" Janelle asked looking at me. "Bathroom." I said as I followed her out the courtroom. Once I got to the bathroom I saw the blood coming thru my pants.
Melody pov
I wiped my tears away as we walked out the courthouse. I looked at Janelle and Jordan before putting in my headphones. My phone vibrated and I saw it was Janelle. Text conversation
Janelle: how long they give him ?
Me: 8 years
Janelle: Damn FreeUncDee , she lost the baby
Me: doesn't surprise me
Janelle: dont be like that she's hurt just as bad as everybody else but worser
Me: She brought it on herself Nelle just stay out of it . She should've listened to us about Lorenzo
Janelle: you're right but be nice for me
I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I no longer had anything else to say.
Jayla's pov
The car ride was quiet all the way home. I thought about what Dee said to me before they pulled him away. "Jay move on and be happy, Im sorry for the pain I brought you. Do that for me." He said as it kept playing thru my head like a tape recorder. I got out the car going into the house an into my room. I laid in our bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about how I was gone raise our baby along with Jordan's situation. I wish I could've told him earlier I was pregnant then maybe he would've reconsidered pulling that trigger.
Dee pov
I laid in my cell thinking about the whole scene and how it happened. I was so angry I pulled the trigger in front of Jay for the first time and I regret every second I did that. When it involves family I'll do anything to keep them safe and that was my reasoning for sitting down and doing my time.
Devin pov
I picked up everybody cash while I was at the trap. I headed to the house and dropped off everybody money except Dee's. I threw his in my trunk since I knew Jay and Jordan was good for now. He told me to hold that down for him so Ima make sure they straight. I walked in the house and gave each kid 1 stack then walked into my room, to the closet where our safe was. "You good mama?" I asked Kira ask I kissed on her body making her towel drop. "Im fine." She said pushing me then grabbing her towel as I laughed. "I gotta help while you pushing me away." I said grabbing the lotion as she sat on the bed. I lotioned her body then wiped my hands on the towel before helping her up. "Jayla them good over there?" I asked as I brushed my hair. "She told me she was going to sleep ima call her later." Kira said as I nodded.
Janelle pov
I snuck out the house without Ariaanna noticing. I walked over to Jordan's. I chilled with her and tried comforting her since she was going thru enough. I looked at her as she got up and walked out the room. "I'll be back." She said peeking her head in as I nodded.
Jordan pov
I quietly walked down to my mom and Dad's room and stopped at the door once I heard her talking for the first time today. "I dont know what Ima do Kira, I just cant do it without Dee 8 whole years I couldnt have imagined what it was like for you...." I stood there thinking about what she said. My father was really gonna be gone for 8 years because of the decisions that was made. My cheeks started to burn as I quietly walked back to my room. "You O- Im fine." I said climbing in bed and turning my back towards Janelle. "What was it like to not have your father all those years you were gone?" I asked as I stared at the wall. "The father and daughter bond is everything to have, but without a father it was like a missing puzzle piece like You just wanna throw it out and do a whole new puzzle but that isn't how life goes. You'll get thru it J." Janelle said as I sighed. I regret every second I put my family in this situation dealing with Lorenzo. If my Dad hadn't killt Lorenzo, Lorenzo would've got my family killt, especially since he knew who my family way. This Year I was only 16, Lost my baby, my baby father, and Father all in one day. Things just couldn't get any worser than that.....