62

Arie pov
As I was shopping for snacks, Darrius walked in front of me. "Where my baby Kira at?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. "With her baby daddy." I said walking away. Next thing I knew he grabbed me. "Let me go." I said once we got outside. "Shut up." He said pushing me in his car. I tried opening the door adn I couldn't. "No no no no!" I screamed as the other female just looked at me.
Kira pov
"Im so tired." I whined as Devin rubbed his fingers up and down my back. "Go back to sleep." He said as King came running in with avion in his arms screaming. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked getting up and sliding on my onezie. "He fell off the trampoline on his arm, I told Melody to watch him while i fix him some juice but she was on that stupid phone." He said as I grabbed Avion. "Shhh be quiet stank." I said rubbing his back as he started to cry louder. "Come on lets go to the hospital." Devin said as we all followed him downstairs to the car. "I gave Deavion some gummy's to chew on so he could stop screaming. "Pass me this." Devin said taking Melody phone. "Im not responsible for him, he not my child I didnt tell him to get on the trampoline." Melody said as I looked at Devin. "You better shut the fuck up I been saving you a ass whooping. Thats your fucking brother so you gone watch him! Thats why your ass stay in trouble." Devin yelled as we got to the hospital. Once we got there, I went straight to the back with him. I sat him in the bed as he started to cry again reaching for me. "Deavion you to big for this." I said laughing as I climbed in bed with him. I watched as they gave him pain medicine before transferring us into a room. I rubbed his back as he started to fall asleep. Once we got in a room, Devin came up and sat beside us as the twins sat on the couch. "What they say?" Devin asked as I shook my head. "They haven't even did ex ray yet, they just put him to sleep cuz they know Avion wont do right without me being in there." I said as the doctor came in. "His bone is actually out of place we're going run tests then get back to you." He said as the nurses started to wrap his arm up. "Mommy." He whined starting to move around. "Shhh I'm right here." I said rubbing his back. "Im surprised Arie haven't called yet , you talked to Keith today?" I asked as he nodded his head. "I was just talking to him he said Arie done disappeared with Arianna, everybody looking for her." Devin said shrugging. "Is she okay?" I asked as he shrugged. "Ill check up on her can you go to the cafeteria for me." I said looking at him as he got up. "I wanna subway and a sprite." I said looking up at him. "Avion?" He said kissing my forehead. "He knocked out, They keeping him in tonight so ima just order him some to eat." I said as him and the twins started to leave.
Darrious pov
"I wanna go home." Ariaana whined as I continued trying to get out the room. "This is our home now." Darrious said walking in as I shook my head. "Keith will- "Keith doesnt care about you shordy I already told him." I said smirking as she looked at me. "Told him what?" She said looking at me. "That you're done and moved on and to never talk to you again." I said laughing. "What the fuck, I have his baby he has to see his chil- "Not no more." I said walking out locking the door behind me as she started to scream.
Kira pov
As I was laying around waiting on them to bring Deavion back, keith walked in. "Kira you talked to Arie." He asked sitting beside Devin. "Nope, last time I talked to her she said she was in the store and she saw Darrious and she said she'll call me back." I said shrugging. "Call him." Devin said staring at me as I rolled my eyes. "Yall not about to use me- "Come One this one favor sis." Keith asked as I rolled my eyes. Phone conversation
Darrious: Got tired of your babydaddy and want me back huh?
Me: ha ha funny dont get your panties tied ina knot
Darrious: told you you'll need me wassup?
Me: bitch-
Before I could finish Devin hung up. "Why you do that?" I asked as they started to laugh. "Calm down first then play it off." Keith said as I called back
Phone conversation
Darrious: yeah
Me: wyd
Darrious: nothing laying around you can come chill with me
Me: *looks at devin as he nodds his head . Im actually at the hospital with avion right now
Darrious: he str8
Me: none major he knocked his arm outta place
Darrious: damn hope lil man be str8, when he get out
Me: sometime tomorrow i can come thru then
Darrious: alright your babydaddy aint gone spazz is it
Me: no chill
Darrious: *laughs . Well alright lil baby
End of conversation
"He wouldnt do none like that." Keith said shaking his head. "Dont doubt him cuz he will, Darrious is a whole different person, yall havent seen that side, im telling you he is dangerous." I said as the nurses came in with Deavion. "Mommy i got candy." Deavion said climbing in bed with me as I smiled. "You said thank you?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Yeah And I play too." He said as we all laughed. "Well i'll get back to you in a few." His nurse said before leaving. "You not going, you staying at the house." Devin said not taking his attention off the tv. "Why not, im not about to let you go over there alon- "You not going end of conversation." He said as I rolled my eyes .