141

Two weeks later  

Kira pov;
I walked out our walk-in bathroom an into the room and saw King fast asleep with Ar'mani on his chest the same way Devin holds her.
I smiled as I took the picture while Deavion walked in. "Ma King never lets us play with Karlie he always take over." He said tapping my thigh. "Karlie sleep Avion, How bout when she wakes then I'll let you play with her okay?" I said as he nodded and ran back out.
King as been a big help with Ar'mani since she came home, He most likely tried to take over her more than Devin does. Only time I do get to hold her is when Im changing, feeding her, or putting her to sleep. They don't let me bond with my own baby, but it was cute how they fell in love with her.
Devin pov;
As we were headed back to the house. My phone started to ring and I ignored it since I already knew who it was. "Aye bra you needa handle Chy." I said as Keith laughed. "I ain't fuckin with that crazy ass hoe bra, I'm staying out the way while I can because, if she fuckin with you now, I know I'm next." He said as we both laughed. "Bro I don't know what the fuck she want from me, I been catching it behind this girl now she got Kira thinking im cheating and shit." I said as he laughed. "I hope you not bra fr though, y'all gotta whole new born to look after it aint even worth cheating no more." He preached as I dapped him. "Im not doing shit bra thats what I'm tryna put in Kira head but Chy fuckin it up im really sparing her ass right now." I said as we pulled up to my crib and saw a girl standing on the porch.
I looked again and it was Chy waiting at the door. "To late to save her now." Keith said as we hopped out the car. I ran up on the porch just in time to step in front of Kira. "What the fuck you doing here?" I asked as she smiled. "You wont answer my calls, so I stopped by I told the man at the gates it was okay to let me in since I already talked to you. Also Congrats on the new- Get the fuck off my porch." Kira said as I continued to block her from the inside of the house. "Go." Keith said pushing her as she laughed. "Bitch." She said picking up a brick and throwing it at my back window. "3rd time." Kira said walking away as I shook my head. "Gimme my baby nigga." I said taking Karlie from King as he got up. I kissed all over her face as she started to giggle. "Everyone's coming over tonight." Kira reminded me as I shrugged. "Including Miyah." She said as I sighed. Miyah and I weren't on speaking terms since the situation with me meeting her boyfriend and tonight I wasn't up for how everything was about to go.
[skips to later that night]
"Where my babies?" Miyah asked as her and Kira hugged. "They all went out to a back to school party but Karlie's in the room sleep. "She need to wake up, I hate I couldn't be there to see her." She said as Kira laughed. "We know you be busy." Kira said as they looked at me. "Hey pops. You still mad at me for everything?" She said as I looked at her. "Nah I just wasn't ready for you to grow up that's all. Im proud of you though Miyah." I said as we hugged. "Thanks Daddy." She said as I kissed her head. A couple hours later as we were sitting around, talking, and laughing there was a knock on the door. "I got it." I said getting up going over to the door. "Hello Devin, did I catch you at a bad ti- What the fuck you want Chy?" I asked looking at her as she smiled. "Kira owes me sweetie- Bitch I owe you a ass whooping, what happen to that you spit on bitches like me huh." Kira said pushing me aside as Keith and Dee came running over. "Chill." I said grabbing Kira as Keith grabbed Chy. "Kira play gangsta as fuck. Devin taught you well." She yelled as Kira laughed. "Let me go bra." She yelled as I carried her back in the house. "Damn pops you still at it?" Miyah asked while laughing. "Miyah not now." I said as Karlie started to cry. "Aye yo calm down." I said grabbing Karlie as Kira sat on the bed. "Im tired of her bra." Kira yelled as I changed Karlie's diaper.
"Just leave it alone Ima handle it, aite?" I said as she sighed. "Omgg She's up." Miyah said grabbing Karlie and leaving. The rest of the night we chilled without any more drama or anything else happening