120

Couple days later
                      Kira pov
As Jayla, Brittney, and I were sitting around watching movies with the younger children Arie popped up. I went over to the door opening it halfway. "I came to get my daughter." She said looking at me. "Keith told me not to give her to you. You have to call him." I said shrugging. "Kira look Fuck Keith alright I want my baby." She said pushing my door. "Arie I've been tryna be nice to you but you starting to piss me off you're not getting Ariaannaa end of discussion now fuck off my doorstep." I said closing the door in her face and locking it. "Who was that?" Brittney asked as I looked over to see the kids sleep. "Arie she came to get Ariaannaa, I'm not about to get into to that so she just gotta get her from Keith cuz I'm not dealing with this." I said shrugging. "You and De needa have me another lil girl." Jayla said as I scrunched my eyebrows. "No mamm im not finna be fuckin with Devin and these babies." I said shaking my head. "Girl it doesn't hurt to try again and you know De wanna nother baby." Brittney said as I laughed. "Exactly im not about to play with him he better go make him one." I joked as they laughed. "Whats funny?" Devin said as the walked in. "Girl talk." Brittney said as I shrugged. "Keithy your babymama was tempting to get slap today." I said as he laughed. "Already hipped but aye this the girl i was talm bout." He said as I pretty darkskin female walked into the room. "They really are together fr." She said as I scrunched my eyebrows. "I thought you and Devin just played around like friends or something but y'all really are together." She said as I smiled. "Yepp Boo im kira." I said as everybody else introduced themselves.
Chyna pov
Couple days later; The more i hung around Keith friends I started to love them. The day had come so quickly it was time for me to leave. "I so dont want you to go." Brittney said dramatically as I giggled. "I dont wanna go either, I had so much fun with you guys." I said smiling as a car pulled up. "So this what we doing? This why you weren't answering my call nor texts." A lightskin female said getting in Keith face. "Chillout bra what the fuck you want? How you even get in the gates." He said moving me behind him. "Why you saving this bitch huh?" She yelled as I laughed. "Some funny?" She asked as Keith continued to push her back. "Yeah you pathetic ass bitch." I said as she tried to hit me. "Why the fuck you saving this- Arie get the fuck on, what the fuck you want bra?!" He said pushing her. "Where my baby?" She yelled looking at him. "Your mama got her if you wanna get her you would've went by there first." He said as she looked at me then back at him. "Bet stupid bitch You got right along with the rest of these bitches and I'll see you in court." She yelled. "Dont say rest we aint do shit to you." Jayla said as Kira and Brittney laughed. "You, Kira and Her- Bitch dont put Kira in it I said what i said." Kira said as I smiled at the fact Devin kept her held back. "Kira fuck you! You stupid just like her you just dumb for Devin ass." She said continuing to yell. "Kira she just cappin chill." Devin said as she laughed. "Bra Devin let me go she not about to come in our yard doing allat no!" She screamed as Arie started talking about her baby. I watched as Devin let her go an watched Kira jump on Arie. "Beat that bitch up Suh." Brittney yelled as Devin started to pull her off Arie. "Just go bra." Devin said pushing her as she left. "Im sorry that happened." Keith apologized as I shook my head. "Handle your babymama." I said laughing and hugging him. "I will for you." He said as I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I hate to leave but I gotta go." I said as he nodded. "See you later." He said helping me into their driver car.
Arie pov
"Bitch you better press charges." One of my friends said as I shook my head. "Nah I was in her yard but she got dont worry." I said nodding my head