39

That night Darrius pov.
"I gotta get downstairs your clothes on the bed." I said helping Kira out the tub. "Alright." She said as I kissed her cheek then walked out the bathroom. Once I got downstairs their were guests already there. As i was fixing me a drink a short lightskin female I used to fuck with walked up to me. "Hey Darrius." She said smiling. I smirked looking at her every curve. She had on a nice white fitted dress. "Where been shorty?" I asked as we hugged. "Making this money you feel me." She said smiling as Kira walked over to us. "This my girl Kira." I said as she looked kira up and down then smiled
                             Kira pov
Once I got downstairs I saw Darrius hugging some female. I crossed my arms walking over to him. He slid his arms around my waist as he introduced me to her. After he introduced me I noticed how she looked me up and down before speaking. She held her hand out trying to shake my hand. I looked at her hand then at her and smiled. "Nice Girlfriend." She said before walking off. "What was that." Darrius said looking at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, while turning away to fix me a drink as my girls walked over. "Um Arie." I said as she shook her head. "I know." She said as we all watched keith flirt with some female. "Uh uh nope." Brittney said walking over to them.

Brittney pov
Once I walked over to Keith and the female I wrapped my arm around Keith. "So what we laughing about?" I said smiling. "Who the fuck is this bitch." She said looking at me. "You just said it Im That Bitch and Im here to take this nigga, cuz My nigga snatchers allow me to do that." I said pulling Keith away as he laughed. "Chill- "Nah nigga How the fuck you gone propose to Arie now you being friendly to these hoes next time ima snatch your teeth out and you won't be smiling in none of these hoes faces." I said as he chuckled. "Dont even get mad enjoy your night." Kira said rubbing Arie arm before walking off with Darrius. "Dance wimme." Deanthony said grabbing my hand. "Cheer up and forget about him Arie." I said as she nodded her head before I walked off with Deanthony. "What happen?" He said as the smell of liquor hit my nose. "Keith being a asshole." I said shrugging as We both looked over and Kira and Darrius and saw them arguing. Me and Dea walked over to them. "Aye whats wrong with yall?" Deanthony said looking at Darrius. "She being friendly- "No You just Drunk as fuck and wanna act stupid." She yelled as people started looking. "Stop, Stop, Yall drawing attention." I said pulling Kira away from the conversation. "This yall night the hell- "Everything that look good isnt good he aint shit but another Devin." She said dropping the glass breaking it, then stepping over it leaving. I shook my head as Arie started to leave also. "Dea im finna take it in." I said as he kissed my cheek. Once i left I went upstairs and heard Kira and Arie talking. "He just drunk and Mad cuz Some dude came up and said something to me." Kira said as I walked in. "You alright?" I asked as I sat on the bed. "Im good." She said sliding on one of Darrius shirts.
                   Jayla pov
I looked around for the girls then I saw Devin & Marissa walk in. I shrugged continuously to dance. After 10 mins we saw Devin and Darrius arguing. "Chill." Deanthony said pushing Devin. "You a fake ass brother I swear to god dont speak, chill, nothing with me no more how you let a bitch come between us." Devin said pushing Deanthony. "Dea stop." I said grabbing Deanthony. "Move Jayla go upstairs." Dee said pushing me. I ran out going upstairs. "Brittney! Brittney! Deanthony and Devin fighting." I said pulling the heels off as the rest of the girls followed me downstairs. Once we got downstairs the securities was escorting people out. "Chill out." Kira yelled pushing Darrius and Devin away from each other as Brittney grabbed Deanthony. "Control your babydaddy." Darrius yelled. "She your bitch." Devin said as everybody looked at him. "Nigga I will kill you- I looked at Kira as she slapped Darrius and Punched Devin in his mouth. "I don't belong to neither of you! And if this what I gotta deal with everyday then the both of you can stay out my life and my kids life." She said as everybody got quiet then she walked out. "Deanthony upstairs now!" Brittney said as Devin and Marissa left. I watched Deanthony and Brittney leave then looked at Darrius. "Good luck." I said rubbing his arm then leaving as Arie followed.

Darrius pov
Once i shut off all the lights and things, I ran upstairs. Once I got upstairs I saw Kira packing her things she bought on her own. "Where you going?" I asked grabbing her hands. "Home." She said on the verge of tears. "Why Kira dont leave, I swear Im sorry for- "no Darrius Im going home, You think i dont know about the bet Devin offered, I cant deal with the back and forth, we just need some time apart." She said as the tears started to fall. I wiped her tears away and pulled her into a hug. "I didnt take up the offer Kira, Look you can sleep in the other room for all i care but you not leaving this house at this time of night, I dont want anything happening to you." I said kissing her head. "Im going to bed, Goodnight." She said walking out the room. I sighed, shaking my head. After 10 mins of sitting there thinking about what happened I got up going into Kira room. I climbed in bed beside her wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "What are you- "Shhh Go back to sleep." I said rubbing her back as she turned facing me and scooting under me. I put my arm around her and kissed her head.