135

Kira pov
My alarm went off as Devin sighed and got up. I followed him into the bathroom and we both showered together and did the rest of our hygiene. "Maa." Deavion said coming into our room. "When you got here?" I asked as I started to flat iron my hair. "Last night with King everybody else at Nana house." He said as I kissed his cheek. "Go back upstairs with King, mommy has to go." I said grabbing my red bottom hills then sliding on my slides. I followed Devin out the door and got into the all black Audi. "Ma said she meeting us there, ima go by the shop for you later." Devin said as I nodded and continued to fix my makeup. "Have keith said anything about Arie funeral?" I asked as he shook his head. "I know Ariaannaa going with her grandma tomorrow so." Devin said shrugging as I sighed and shook my head.

Keith pov;
As I was cuddled up with Nicki on the couch watching movies there was knocks on the door. I sighed and got up going to the door and saw it was Dee and Jayla. I opened the door as Jayla pushed me aside. "You Mr. need to get your shit together!" She yelled not noticing Nicki laying on the couch. "Tf I do now?" I said as they looked at Nicki and back at me. "What you mean Arie funeral is in 2 more days and you not going?" Jayla said looking at me as I sighed. "Jayla fall back, but Keith she got a point." Dee said as I sat down. "You should go." Nicki said as I shook my head. "Its my fault she dead- Its all our fault bro stop blaming yourself." Dee said as I shook my head. "But yall know ima be blamed for the shit since I got held up for it, then her moms already pissed, im surprised she haven't took Ariaannaa from me yet." I explained as Jayla agreed. "But you know we'll fight for her just like we fighting for the twins and Deavion its Arie fault we in this situation now." Jayla said as I shrugged. "I might go." I said bluntly leaving the conversation at that.

Devin pov
"Full Custody will remain with the parents, Court adjourned." The Judge said as Kira hugged me tightly. "I didn't see the point of all this." Ma said as we walked out the court house. "Her and Arie had a lil secret relationship so of course she went by something Arie planned." Kira said as I helped her in the car. "You be careful with my grandbaby." My mom said as they laughed. "What time your first appointment?" I asked as she sighed. "9:30" she replied as I nodded. "Well get got enough time to go by the shop and see progress." I said as she shrugged. "After this child we done, no more." Kira said as I laughed. "Agree after while we gone have to move to a bigger house, remember when we first got our house all seven rooms was empty now we only have one left." I said making her smile. "Yepp I was carrying the twins then those were rough times." She said as I pulled up to her shop. We went inside and saw the only thing they have done was space it out more. "You hungry?" I asked as we walked out her salon. "Yep I got another hour before my appointment anyway." She said as we got in the car. "What you wanna eat?" I asked as she shrugged. "Bro gone pull the cup out." I said as she laughed. "I forgot we had did that." She said laughing. A while back we made a cup with popsicle sticks, with different restaurant names on them so anytime we both couldn't decide on a restaurant we would pull from the cup. "Waffle house." She said as I shook my head. "Stop lying bro." I said as she laughed. "Im so serious." She said showing me the stick.

Melody pov;
"King and Raf girlfriend, Niyah, a couple of friends, and I are going to the movies later yall wanna come?" I asked Janelle and Diamond. "You know im in." Janelle said as Diamond shrugged. "Dont Raf gotta baby?" Janelle asked as I nodded.
"The first one died but she having another one." I said as she smiled. "I hope my mom moves down here." Diamond said as I agreed. "Me to so yall can go to our school you're gonna love it, we get invited to sleepovers, parties and everything." Niyah said as I agreed. "Do you guys have a bank account also?" Janelle asked as me and Niyah nodded. "Yeah but we cant touch ours he says its for college so we only touch the money he gives us." I said as she nodded. "And do yall go to the place he works?" Diamond asked as we shook our head. "We're not allowed to we gone on the vacations like a couple weeks ago they took us to Nyc then Disney world, but usually we be with our nanny so." I said shrugging. "I think next we going to some island I dont know you guys should come." Niyah said as they shrugged. "Thats if our mom doesn't make us go home." Diamond said as Janelle looked at me. "Oh I hope she lets you guys come." I said as Niyah agreed.

King pov;
"Deavion come on." I yelled as he followed me down the steps. "I wanna go with mommy." He screamed as I locked up the house and called her.
Phone conversation
Ma: what king ?
Me: Deavion keep screaming for you he said he dont wanna stay with me and he don't wanna go to grandma or Sarah
Ma: where you at?
Me: leaving the house
Ma: I'm at waffle house the one down the street from the house
Me: y'all got me some?
Ma: you got your own money now bye
End of conversation
"Get in the car so I can take you to her." I said as he continued to stand there. I picked him up putting him in my truck then putting it on child lock. I then hopped in turning the music up over him screaming. After 10 mins, he finally went to sleep. I pulled up beside my mom and Dad and handed her Deavion. "What you do to my baby?" She asked as I sighed. "Nothing he cried himself to sleep, he thought I wasn't gone bring him to you." I said as she laughed. "If you coming home be in my doors before 11:00." She said as I nodded. Just for that I wasn't coming home.