56

-arie pov
As I was laying across the bed watching Keith pack our things I was scrolling down my time line and saw a picture of Kira and Devin. I quickly texted her.
Text conversation
Me: Bitch you back with Devin? I knew you wasnt done with him smh
Baby: Girl no
Me: why yall all on instagram looking cute then
Baby: lol we on good terms but he doing that to be messy we not together
Me: oh okay wya ? & wyd & where my babies
Baby: devin house. No im not sleeping with him . We sleep in seperate rooms but nothing in bed sleeep! King over Deanthony house and Deavion right here sleep.
Me: awww he so spoiled well facetime me when you wake up babee
Baby: alright
End of conversation
Kira pov
I sat my phone down rolling back over as Deavion scooted closer to me laying his head on my breasts.
Devin pov
Once I got out the shower I slid on some clothes then walked down to Kira room. I peeked in on her and saw her and Deavion fast alseep. I took a picture of them then set it as my homescreen. Afterwards I grabbed a pillow hitting her. She looked up at me then rolled her eyes. "Stop playing what do you want?" She mumbled as I laughed sitting beside her. "Get up we going out to breakfast." I said rubbing her stomach. "Im not going no where with you." She said as I laughed. "Fr you gone do me like- "Yeah Im going back to sleep." She said pushing my hand away as I laughed. I kissed Deavion head then hers as she rolled her eyes. "Devin I will taze you." She mumbled as I chuckled. "Alright But we needa talk fr, you still talking to this nigga- "No end of conversation." She said as I sighed. "Can we at least work on- "No next" she said as I laughed. "Man Let me talk. Im sorry for everything fr on my baby i am I wanna work this out and be in the kids life more I been so mad at you to where I took it out on them I know it was a bitch move." I said shrugging as she shook her head. "But what you don't understand Devin you didn't hurt me you hurted Our children I kept them away because of the shit you did and said in front of them and you wonder why king don't respect you." She said as King walked in. "Ma we can go pick up my shoes today." King asked sitting on the bed beside Devin. "You dont want your daddy to go?" Kira asked as he looked at Me then back at Kira. "Avion, But we always go together." He said looking at me. "Let daddy take you this time, spend the day with him." Kira said as he looked at me. "Well when Avion get better can we go swimming." He asked as Kira nodded her head. "Well you ready Cuz im ready to get my shoes." King said as I got up. I ran downstairs hopping in my car as he did the same. "Pops how come you just come back around & why You hate moma?" He asked once I pulled off. "kira kept yall away for the best its all my fault King Ima promise you while Yall with me ima make it all up, I dont hate your moma I was just mad at her." I said as he nodded his head. "Well you still our dad." He said as I dapped him.
                        Kira pov
I grabbed my phone and saw I was mentioned in something from Devin and the comments started blowing my phone up. I unlocked my phone going to the post and saw it was a picture of me and Deavion and it captioned. When you come home to this 😍 Thuggin forever G❤️ I rolled my eyes going thru the comments and laughing at the jealousy that I saw. "You so stupid, did she cheat on you and you back with her when you and her gone learn yall both stupid." One comment read. I laughed replying back. First of all I didnt cheat miscommunication bouke at least you tried, but why you so pressed? We not together if thats what you thinking cuz if you want him then you can shoot your shot Ill even hook yall up sis." Once I replied back Arie called me. "Wassup" i said as she smiled. "Mmm where he at and aww look at my poor baby." She said as I laughed. "Girl out with King" i said as she giggled. "Have Darrius tried talking to you?" Arie asked as I shook my head. "Nope, I gotta go get the rest of my stuff today but Avion wont let me move." I said as she laughed. "Bring my baby over here Ill keep him until you get done doing what you gotta do." Arie said. "Im on my way." I said as I slowly started to get up. Soon as I got up he woke up and climbed on me. "No Avion you getting to big for this." I said putting him on the floor as he started to cry. "Ima take you to Tt arie house then come back and get you okay?" I said as he nodded his head. I slid on my pink jacket and some tights then slid on him a tshirt and his Nike shorts.
Devin pov
As I was buying Kira more pink outfits King walked into the store. "Can we go eat now and I got Avion shoes and the same outfit." He said as I dapped him. "Lets go." I said grabbing the bag then walking to the food court. Once we got to the food court I got a message from Darrious. Text conversation
Him: I see you got your babymama back but she at my house 😉
Me: nah I dont but to get the rest of her shit yeah
Him: Ill hit that for the last time and doesnt seem to me she just came for her stuff
Me: Bye brah
End of conversation
I texted Jayla right after talking to him.
Text conversation
Me: do me a favor go get kira from that nigga house before he have his funeral early
Lil sis: alright
End of conversation
Kira pov
As I was packing the rest of my things Darrius grabbed me by my waist starting to kiss on my neck. "Nawe Darrius get off me." I said shaking my head. "You know you still love me stop playing with me Kira." He said pinning me against the wall. "What is wrong with you, get the hell off of me before I punch you." I screamed as he laughed. "I missed you." He said starting to go down on me as Jayla walked in. "Get off her." Jayla yelled as he laughed dropping me. "Cool You gone need me again." He said as I shook my head. "Darrious Ill never need you or any other nigga." I said grabbing my things and walking out. I sat the boxes in my car then went back inside and grabbed the other boxes as Arie called me.
Phone conversation
Avion: mommy i come home
Me: tell tt arie to bring you
Avion: k bye
Me: *laughs.. bye avion
End of conversation 10 mins later
"So you know the De and Deanthony birthday coming up." Arie said looking at me as I shrugged. "Has nothing to do with me." I said as she laughed. "Bye kira." She said as I pulled off. Once I got to Devin house I left the boxes in the car then went into the house going upstairs. I pulled all my clothes on and put on a robe then undressed Deavion. "Come on." I said grabbing his hand. I went downstairs and turned on Spongebob for him as Devin walked in. "Go outside and get them boxes for me." I said as he nodded his head.