148

Next day-  Brittney pov
I groaned as the sun came shining thru my window. "Mam your uber is already outside waiting, I brought you Tylenol and water." The maid said peeking her head in the room then closing the door as I took the pill then got up and got ready to start my day. After showering I threw on some Nike tights and a pink Nike sports bra with my purple Nike jacket.
I got my things together and saw Kira and Jayla dressed in the same thing I had on at the bar eating breakfast. "Me and Nicki up late or something?" I asked walking over to the bar as they shook their heads.
"We literally just got up too." Jayla said as Nicki came walking in the kitchen.
"Im surprised im still alive right now." Nicki mumbled laying her head on the counter. "Im ready to go lay in my bed under my Snuggabug." Kira said getting up as I laughed. "The twins and Karlie gone be so spoiled." I said shaking my head as Jayla agreed. "Arent they all." Nicki said getting up and dragging her bags towards the door as the maids took all our bags out. "When they get too big for me to baby who gone have me another baby?" Jayla said looking around at us.
"Im out." Kira said grabbing her snackbag and walking out the house. "Have your own hell." Nicki said grabbing her shades as I shrugged while turning all her attention to her phone. "I guess Keith think sending me these wild ass pictures supposed to fix some, but hey I ain't complaining." she said while sticking her tongue out as I rolled my eyes. "Thats nasty." I said grabbing my lunch bag and walking out leaving her and Jayla in the house.

Kira pov
I grabbed my bag and walked in the house and heard Karlie screams. I walked in my room and saw King trying to quiet her. "Hey Ma Stank." I said kissing all over her a she started to quiet down. "You just miss mommy thats all." I said as Devin walked in. "Im finna go- Not yet." Devin said as I started to change Karlie's diaper.
"King she's fussy because she hungry fix her a bottle." I said as he picked her up and walked out the room.
I got up starting to unpack before I felt hands around my waist. "I miss you." Devin said kissing on my neck as I sighed. "Sure of it." I said as he stopped me. "Pack you a week bag." He said as I looked at him weirdly. "Why- Dont ask questions Kira just do it, I'll explain later and we'll have more time to talk in the car." He said as he gave me a bouquet of roses.
I slightly smiled looking at the roses as he walked out the room. I took a picture of the roses and captioned them "Roses and surprise secrets a way to start off the morning 😩❤️" I sat the flowers aside and did as he said, as he fed Karlie for me.

Nicki pov
I walked in the house and up the stairs to my room once I got home. Why the fuckk we got all these stairs. I thought to myself as I laid back on the bed. "Aye Shorty." Keith said walking in and sitting on the bed beside me.
"Wassup homie." I said looking at him as he chuckled a little then dropped his smile. "I see you wanna play, Pack your lil bag." He said getting up.
I licked my lips and decided to just listen. I packed my bags and put on some Nike shorts and sports bra. I walked down the stairs with my bag and seen him instantly look up at me and frown while licking his lips. "If you wanna make it out this House I suggest you go change." Keith said as his eyes changed a darker color than usual. "Im fine like this." I said smirking and looking at him as he chuckled and nodded. "Bet you gone get what you asking for real soon." He said grabbing my bag out my hand then throwing me over his shoulder as I giggled.

Jayla pov
Once I walked in the house I ran straight to Dee and hugged him. "I missed you so much." He said kissing my face as I giggled. "I missed you too I was so ready to come home." I said as we walked to our bedroom. "So pack you another bag we gotta head out so dont take long, explain everything later Ma-Ma." He said kissing my cheek and walking out the room before   I could ask questions.
Hours later
Kira pov
As we were headed to the airport I decided to check my timeline

Hours later Kira povAs we were headed to the airport I decided to check my timeline

"Roses and Surprise Secrets, a way to start the morning" 😩❤️

Shaderoom: @Devooo_ Flowers from you or @Plies
Devooo_: @Shaderoom .. Gtfo💯
Unknown Bitch: I love it ❤️
Brittney: How cute❤️
MelyB: Thanks to us for helping❤️
Devooo_: snake me out @MelyB , Anything for you Ma-Ma💯❤️them facts
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Whats with you and that nigga Plies?" Devin asked pulling one of my headphones out. "Just business." I said not going into detail. "What business you got with this nigga and that other nigga Kira?" He asked as I sighed loudly.
I pulled my pictures up from the photo shoot on his phone then threw it back at him and put my headphones back in.

Devin pov
I looked thru the pictures and saw how beautiful she looked. "You wanna Model Ma?" I asked switching sides and sitting beside her as she shrugged.
"It was just for fun but it was people there that liked my photos and Plies was one of the people I met there, he liked my style so." She said honestly looking at me. "Im sorry- You thought I was gonna go fuck him cuz he a rapper huh?" She said rolling her eyes as I shook my head. "You know I support you in whatever you do." I said putting my arm around her as she crossed her arms and legs.
Brittney pov
Once we were all on our private jet we were surronded my pink balloons everywhere and big gift boxes and Victoria secret bags with our names on it. I looked at Deanthony and smiled as I hugged him. "So where we going?" Jayla said as we started to take pictures.
After looking thru the boxes and everything a cook served us a snack along with an menu for the next few hours