142

Week later
Nicki pov;
As I walked into the kitchen, I felt a warm liquid travel down my legs. I panicked as I called Keith since I was home alone.
Phone conversation
Keith; wassup?
Nicki: its coming
Keith: whats coming, nicki what you talking-
Nicki-THE BABIES!
Keith: oh shit im across the street im coming
End of conversation
I slowly walked outside as Jayla and Keith helped me in the car. " I already got the things in my car, I'll be right behind you." Jayla said as I controlled my breathing.

Jayla pov;
As I followed behind Keith as my phone started to ring.
Phone conversation
Me: what
Dee: where you at ?
Me: hospital
Dee: for what
Me: Nicki's having the baby
Dee: aite
End of conversation
I sat down in the chair beside Nicki and put her hair in a ponytail as her bodyguard guarded the door from paparazzi and annoying fans. "How'd they even get up here?" I said as I closed the curtain halfway. "I wouldn't know hunny, security will have them gone in no time." The nurse said as she continued to work on Nicki. I scrolled down my social media as Keith walked in. "You got attacked on the way up?" The nurse asked as he chuckled. "Nah they was clearing it out on my way up." He said sitting in the chair beside me as we both sat in chairs beside Nicki's bed. "Dee should be on his way." I said as he shook his head. "I know, Everybody on they way out here." He said as I nodded and watched the nurse. "No more babies, last ones right!?" I joked as Keith chuckled. "We're not ever fucking again?" Nicki mumbled as their was knocks on the door. "I got it sit down." I said stopping Keith then going over to the door. "The twins isn't here yet?" Kira asked coming in with bags. "Nope." I said sitting down as she pouted and sat the gifts on the counter. "Well We're going to the café so yall need anything?" She said as I shook my head. "Get me a Gatorade and a bag of Doritos." Keith said as Kira nodded and followed Devin out the room. i looked down at my phone and saw it was Dee letting me know he was down at the cafeteria along with everybody else. I sighed as I yawned, it was going on 4:30 pm already. We've been here for three in a half hours and I was getting tired.

Text conversation
Dee: you good?
Me: Im tired, thirsty, etc. you checked on Jordan?
Dee: I bought you a salad with chicken and a mountain dew and Ma said she good with her for a few days.
Me: Thannks babe, tell Britt Brat to come up. Im about to come down
Dee: She otw
Me: kk
End of conversation
"Brittney is bringing your snacks up, I'll be back boo." I said kissing her cheek then walking out the room. I passed the mini snack room they had on this floor and walked over to the elevators. I stepped onto the elevator going down to the first floor. "Your salad looks good." I said sliding in the booth beside Dee. "We got the same thing Jay, I just cut grapes up in mine." Kira said passing me a cup of grapes. "Where Karlie?" I asked looking at them. "Lord knows whats happening to my baby right now but one word, KING." She said airqouting his name. "Lord poor Karlie, I swear she gone be so spoiled." I said as Kira shook her head.

Brittney pov
"You okay?" I asked once I walked in the room. "Im tired." She said as I gave Keith his snacks then stood beside her bed. "Try getting up and walking around or something Nick." I said as she sighed. "Come on." I said helping her up. I helped the nurse change her bed until I heard an door slam shut. I looked at Keith as he threw his hands up. "My name Bennet and I aint in it." He said as I hit him with a pillow.

Nicki (Draya) pov
I sat on the edge of the tub to think to myself, I needed time alone to think, everything was starting to irritate me. Everything is just moving to fast, I thought to myself as I sat there feeling hurt and emotional. I haven't told anybody about my last appointment. "The twins may or may not make it" The doctors said at my last appointment replayed thru my head. I walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I covered my mouth as I silently cried to myself so I didn't catch anyone's attention. I continued to bawl my eyes out until Keith knocked on the door. "Nicki, You good?" He yelled continuously knocking on the door. I wiped my eyes as he tries to open the door. "Nicki open this door." He said as I sat on the edge of the tub. "Draya can you please open the door?" I heard the nurse ask as I sighed.

Keith pov
As we continued to try to get Nicki out the bathroom I got a call from Kira.

phone conversation
Me: *sighs, yeah ?
Suh: she okay? whats wrong?
Me: locked herself in the bathroom and wont come out yeah
Suh: Well here comes more trouble,, the news crew is here along with paparazzi
Me: Damn bra ,thanks suh
Suh: You know I'm on it
End of conversation
I sighed as the news people started to just crowed in. "I thought ya'll had security!" Birttney yelled as  I started to get mad. "We do but the nigga not doing his fuckin job!" I said yelling mostly at him as he put everybody out. "I didn't see- Nigga do your job!" I said as Brittney grabbed my arm. "Hey hey, not right now the babies. Do I need to call Ma up here?" She said as I sat In the chair and watched them.
After 5 mins, Ma came walking in the room. "Hey look at me, these babies the main thing you need to be worried about right now, I'm handling everything else. You focus on Nicki and these twins." Ma said as I shook my head. "I'm trying I'm getting impatient." I said as she rubbed my back. "I know how it is, if you need to step out and get a little air to calm yourself down then do that, if that's what you need to do." She said as I got up and walked over to the door. I texted one of the securities I was cool with in the building.
Text conversation
Me: Aye bra you'll do me a favor?
James; Wassup bra. I heard Congrats on the twins
Me: I need you to do a break in for me, I gotchu bra
James: bet omw
Me: Bet
End of Conversation

"You'll get me a cup of ice please, I'll get her out." I said distracting the nurse once James came in. Once she left I stepped out the way so he could break in the bathroom. "She coming back." Our personal security said as James popped open the door 5 secs. before she walked In.

Nicki pov
I covered my face as Keith walked in and kneeled down beside me. "What's wrong Shordy, Get up." He said picking me up bridal style. "Our babies might die, because of me." I said looking at him once he sat me down. He looked at me confused as the room got  quiet. "Okay lets give them privacy." Ma said  making everyone in the room step out. "What you mean? Why you talking like this?" He said looking at me confused as he crossed his arms. "The doctors said, the twins may or may not make it and I'm scared." I said as he sat on the bed beside me. "Why you just now telling me all this? Whether they do or don't ima still be here but you still should've told me some instead of dropping all this on me now." He said as a sharp pain went thru me. "Its time." I said looking at him as he pressed the nurse button repeatedly. "Aye Bitch I'm finna bring some babies and they're hurting me, Bring your ass!" I yelled into the microphone as nurses and Ma came into the room. "Okay Okay lets stay calm and take deep breaths." One nurse said as I nodded while the pain continuously shot thru me. I grabbed Keith hand squeezing it making him snatch away from me. "If you ever think about touching me with that thing you call a dick again, I will cut it off." I said as he smirked. "Doubt that." He said chuckling as I gave him a look.

Jayla pov
We all waited anxiously after Brittney gave us the new that the baby was on the way.  "My nephews need to come on so I can get home already, we been here six in a half hours already." Kira complained as she laid her head on Devin's shoulder. "They just don't pop out like yours- Okay First of all don't start with me." Kira said as I rolled my eyes. "Can you two spot it already, Ya'll haven't said two words to each other all night. Not now, Devin and Deanthony say something." I said looking at them as they shrugged. "Nah she always complaining, Can it not be about you for one minute." Brittney said as Devin grabbed Kira. "Bitch- Brittney shut the fuck up for once, try not to take over shit for once can you do that?" Kira said as  I sighed. "Can both of yall stop." I said as Kira got up. "We bout to bank anyway." Devin said as they got up. "You should be thanking me- Brittney no!" I said as security came over. "Thank you for what? I don't need you." Kira yelled as Devin and Deanthony grabbed the both of them. "Im going to have to ask you to leave." He said as Devin and Kira left quietly. "You just had to open your mouth, Whats yall problem anyway?" I said as we got on the elevator to go upstairs. "She being dumb for Devin! Every since they had Karlie you noticed how she's been acting?" Brittney said as I shook my head. "Leave her alone already she's just being a mother Britt. She hasn't made time for us cuz she has to be there for her baby, you should at least be proud of her." I said walking off the elevator. "That's not the point she missed her appt- It doesn't matter Brittney that's their life." I said dropping the conversation before walking in the room. "Kira said she'll be up here to see you tomorrow she had to leave." I said sitting beside Nicki as she nodded. "So what you named them?" I asked as she yawned. "Khristian Dior Jones and Khylen Deon Jones." She mumbled as I smiled. "Let'e let her get some rest." Ma said as we all got up. "Congrats bro." I said hugging him before turning the lights out for them.