150

Jayla pov

Once we landed and were settled in our rooms we all decided to settle in for the day and have our own little thing. I helped Kira around in the kitchen as she made sliders and I started on the wings and fries. "You better keep you plenty of condoms." Brittney joked as Kira flipped her off. "Condoms? fuck that he better double up." I said as Kira sighed and put the towel down. "Yall think I could get it done here?" She asked as Nicki joined us in the kitchen. "So it could start another argument, lets have fun while we're here." Nicki said making her a drink as I agreed. "I mean, I don't know Kira don't stress yourself out about it." Brittney said as Devin walked in hearing the last part she said. "Stress out about what?" He asked as Nicki grabbed her drink leaving the kitchen as Brittney and I followed.

Devin pov

I looked down at Kira as she sighed and looked away. "Nothing." She said starting to walk off before I grabbed her. "Do we need to talk?" I asked as she looked up at me then away. "Im thinking about going ahead and having the surgery done with or without you." She said as I chuckled and grabbed her by her throat. "Ay Kira stop fuckin playing with me fr." I said as she tried pushing me but I didn't budge. "We gone talk later." I said kissing her neck then forehead as she looked at me. I aint know what her problem was but I knew she wanted it. Kira couldn't be that mad about me wanting another baby that's something we can talk about. Once we had got on the boat to leave the house we were staying in, I got a call from Melody.

phone conversation

Me; Wassup Mel

Mel: Can me and Diamond go to Florida?

Me: For what? With who?

Mel: Our friends-

Me: No

Mel: But Daddy

Me; I said no Mel where your grandma?

Ma: I told her to call and ask you or Kira I'm not in control of that. One of the girls parents came over saying they was taking the lil girl friends for her birthday. Let her go De Mel is 16 let her live.

Me: I'll think about it

Ma: I talked to Kira, why you giving this girl a hard time? maybe she doesn't want anymore kids you didn't ask her how she feel about another child or anything. you think its that easy carrying a child for 9 months

Me: sure of it

Ma; you truly are your father's child.

Me; I know

end of conversation

I wasn't most definitely trying to hear shit she was talking about either. Its about time I start getting hard on Mel anyway since she up in age.

Kira pov

As I laid across the bed my phone started to ring. I looked already knowing Melody asked for something and Devin said no and it hurted her feelings.

phone conversation

Me; If you dad said no then no

Melody: *crying,, But Maaa King and Rafeal went out of country with their friends. We only going for a week, we'll be back before you guys get home

Me: *sighs.. Alright but no boys Melody you know my rules and keep your phone and location on at all times, that goes for you and Diamond!

Melody and Diamond: YESSSSS, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

End of conversation

I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing that was about to be a argument I was about to get ready to put up with. "Gettt uppp." Nicki said handing me a drink as I followed her into the living room. We were in the middle of round two of drunk uno by time the boys came back. Since we had been drinking Devin and I decided not to say a word to each other about the disagreements we've been having until we both were sobered up enough to know what we were actually saying and agreeing on.

-later that night

Once we were in our room with the door close we helped each other out our clothes. I climbed in bed under the covers as Devin did the same then hovering over me. We started kissing once again deepening it as he slowly slid all inches in me as I dug my nails into his back. I moaned loudly as he started picking up the pace then turning me over giving it to me roughly exactly how I liked it.

Deanthony pov

I walked in the room from the walk in bathroom we had and saw Brittney slowly taking off bits and pieces of her clothes. I walked over to her starting to kiss on her neck then bending her over as she put one leg on the bed. I slid in her giving her my all as she moaned my name. "Stop running." I said pulling her back towards me as she tried pushing me out with her hand. I grabbed both of her wrists, pinning them down and picking up the pace as she started to cum. I shot all my seeds in her once she cam again then pulled out of her. I sat down and lit up me a fat blunt as she started to clean me up. "Come shower with me." She whined once she was done. I sighed and got up following her into the bathroom. We got into the jacuzzi made like tub first getting right back into it instead this time I let her take over. I grabbed a handful of her hair as she rode my dick like it was her last time. We then switched to the shower finishing what she had started in the tub. I picked her up pinning her to the shower walls as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

Dee pov

I smoked my blunt as Jayla took care of me. I watched her raise up and climb on top as I sat my blunt down. I smacked her ass as she started to ride my dick. "Damn Jay." I mumbled as she tighten her walls around it as she continued to ride it. Shidd I just let her get her shine on and take over for tonight but best believe it wasn't over.

Keith pov

"Aye man lose your fucking attitude fr." I said as Nicki chuckled. At this point I had to put my foot down cuz it felt like more and more she started to take me as a joke. I grabbed her by her ankle and dragged her to the end of the bed. "what's yo problem?" I said hovering over her as she smiled. "I don't have one." She said as I smirked. Instead of asking I knew just what she wanted. I kissed on her neck down to her nipples showing both the same amount of attention. I took her panties off and slid two fingers in her to see how wet she was. I played with the kitty and started playing with it in circular motion teasing her. "Daddy." She moaned as I started licking her clit in circular motion giving her just what she wanted. After about 5 mins of licking and teasing her, I grabbed her hands before she could try to push me away. Once she cam I got up turning her over then sliding in her giving her them deep slow passionate strokes. I picked up the pace grabbing a fistful of her hair then started drilling her shit. "What my name yo?" I said smacking her ass as she moaned loudly. "Daddy." She moaned while cumming again. I slowed down and let her throw it back, I watched her do her thing as I let all my seeds go in her. I pulled out then laid beside her as we both laid there trying to catch our breaths.