158

Melody pov
I sat beside Jordan and looked at her out the corner of my eye as Grandma talked to all of us girls. "Me-Me I want juice." Karlie said tapping my leg as I looked at her. "Go tell mommy." I said as she ran out the living room crying. "How far along are you?" I asked as Jordan crossed her arms. "3 months." She mumbled as I nodded.
Miyah pov
I walked into the house looking for everyone and saw Jayla, Kira, Brittney, and Nicki in the kitchen. "Hey y'all." I said as they greeted me. "Where grandma?" I asked as I picked up Karlie. "Living room." Brittney said a I nodded. "Miyah." Melody said hugging Me as I smiled. "What yall been up to?" I said sitting down on the floor criss cross as they shrugged.
"Tell me come on one by one, everything's between us I promise." I said looking at Jordan. "I'll go first Janelle said as we all looked at her. "So I was talking to this dude and he's in this gang and has it out for our parents but he had mistaken Diamond for me so what happened with Melody and Diamond my fault I dont know what to do." She said as I nodded. "I often did that a lot too talking to people we're not supposed to but dont worry girl just be honest with uncle Keith he'll be mad but he'll understand." I said as she nodded.
"I dont have a problem." Melody said as I looked at her. "Our mother is Kira, Devin is a father Melody you are the problem." I joked as they all laughed. "Well I dont find interest in boys, I like girls and I haven't told them they think Im out there cuz I hang around guys but really their friends because I have a girlfriend." She said shrugging as I looked at her shockingly.
"Okay thats another thing, Im sure they would be mad but then again... I dont know." I said shaking my head as she giggled.
"Niyah? Jordan? Diamond?" I said looking at the three of them. "My problem is the same as Melody's." Niyah said shrugging as they laughed. "Y'all a mess." I said smiling as I looked at Jordan and Diamond. "Wassup with you Diamond? I been hearing pops tryna work some out with you." I said crossing my arms as she sighed. "I dont wanna stay with my mom, I wanna stay with our dad." She said shrugging as I nodded. "Why? You know the media gonna go crazy- I dont care about that Its just I been staying with my mom all my life I wanna stay in the house with my dad like wake up to breakfast with them and everything." She said as I nodded. "You stay right across the street, have your own room, I just feel like she's giving you that freedom to spend as much time as you want with him so try not overdoing it but I know how you feel I never stayed with Devin neither I stayed with him when I was a baby on up to 7 and I moved with Grandma." I said as she nodded. "Think about it though, If Nicki says no then no just accept the freedom she's giving you." I said as she agreed. "My problem is Im pregnant by someone 3 years older than me." Jordan said tearing up as i hugged her. "Answer this.. Did You make this decision?" I asked as she shrugged. "Yes but no I don't know, We talked about it and he wanted it- Jordan its what you want." I said as she shrugged. "What did you do?" She asked as I sighed and looked at all of them. "Dont follow in my footsteps learn from my mistakes of course Mel you already learned you been around me, but listen when I got pregnant by my ex who was also 4 years older than me, Our dad was so upset it really hurted him but that baby didnt stop anything I still did what I had to do, and it hurted me too of how he stopped being there and treating me like his little girl. I realized I didnt want that baby, I wasnt ready I was only doing it to keep him there after realizing everything I killed it. I regret killing it cuz Its a human I played a part in making it but mainly now that My dad feels like its his fault." I said wiping my tears away as they did the same. "So Jordan its your decision and up to you, I support your decisions im only a phone call away and Mel, You know I'll come home anytime for any of you. All of yall can call me, Im never too busy to talk to y'all." I said looking at them as they nodded. "Matter fact Melody put all of us in a groupchat ima start setting us up a girls day to keep up with yall anytime you wanna talk hit me up it doesnt have to be all of us you can call me privately anytime." I said getting up as they nodded. "Hey Miyah." My Dad said hugging me as I hugged him. "Hey Dad y'all better call me when Ma drop too, I was so mad I had to rush down here to Karlie." I said as we laughed and continued to talk.
Jordan pov
I sat there and thought about what Miyah was saying. I texted Lorenzo for the 5th time off Melody phone and he never returned my calls or texts. "Wanna pull up on him?" Melody said as I nodded. We snuck out the house and into Melody car. I typed in the directions to his house as we pulled off. After 5 mins we arrived I saw his car and his homeboys there too. I got up and walked in the house with Melody and Janelle behind me. "Where Lorenzo?" I asked as I looked at the other females that were there. "Renzo not- Before he could finish I walked down the hall to his room and bussed in the room. "Lorenzo I cant believe you right now." I yelled as I started to punch him. "Chill." He said grabbing me as his homeboys grabbed Melody and Janelle. "Jordan Im Sorry- Fuck you." I said slapping him and walking out the room. "Why you trippen all of a sudden?" He said looking at me. "Im going thru enough right now Lorenzo Im 16, pregnant with your baby, on the verge of getting put out all for you. I didnt ask for this life." I said in tears as he just stood there and looked at me without a word to say. "Im done." I said snatching away and walking out the house slamming the door behind me. "You okay?" Diamond asked as I nodded my head once I got in the car. After 10 mins of vibing and riding I finally got home. I walked in the house and saw my parents waiting on me with a suitcase. "I know I messed up but can you guys just give me another chance." I said in tears as they looked at each other. "We're sorry Jordan but enough is enough." My mom said as the tears fell. "Dad." I said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Go to bed, we gotta be up early tomorrow morning." He said as I slowly walked upstairs. Once I laid down I started to hear noises that sounded more like gunshots. I quickly ran downstairs and outside. I stopped in my tracks once I saw Lorenzo laying on the ground. "What did you do!?" I screamed as all attention turned towards me. "Jordan go to your room." My mom said as I shook my head. "He didn't deserve- JORDAN DO WHAT YOUR MOM SAID!" My dad yelled as I ran upstairs. I looked out the window as policemen and an ambulance pulled up to our house. Tears flew harder knowing all this was my fault and my dad was about to do serious time all because of me.