74

Keith pov
As I was sitting at the trap reviewing the plan Kira moma called. Phone conversation
Ma: where kira
Me: *sighs . Kira went missing a couple days ago ma. We-
Ma: Where ! Is she okay? Where that baby at ?
Me: We wanna believe this dude got her but we dont know he smarter than what we thought he is. We really dont know and All the children with Arie except Deavion she got Deavion with her
Ma: omg I pray she okay
Me: yeah I gotta get back to work so ima call you later and let you know some
Ma: okay baby be careful
Me: yes mam
End of conversation
Arie pov
"Why i cant go home?" King asked.
"King your mom went missing- "Where she go, Why yall not telling us nothing!" He yelled as tears formed in his eyes. "Because of this we dont want yall to be upset it's already hard enough!" I yelled as he punched the wall. "You don't understand, We lost our dad for a while now our mom then what about Deavion all we got is ourself now." He said starting to cry. I hugged him and rubbed his back as he cried. "Hey listen its gonna be okay, I got yall until Kira and Devin is back yall dont have to worry about nothing While im here." I said as he nodded his head. "Are we going to see them again?" Miyah asked looking at me. "Yes." I said nodding my head.
Devin pov
I sat at the phone waiting for Keith to pick up.
Phone conversation
Keith: shit waddup bra
Devin: nigga wassup yall giving up ona nigga? How everybody doing? Where my babies, Where kira ?
Keith: bra none of that, shit just went down at the wrong moment, Melody, King and Miyah with Arie
Devin: What you mean ? Wassup ?
Keith: *sighs. Kira went missing with Deavion a couple days ago, Darrious brother got her this nigga smarter than what you think he is. He ona move with her
Devin: get my baby back man, dont worry about me till yall get her back
Keith: im onnat bra you know I am
Devin: yeah im boutta get back inat cell ima hit you up tomorrow
Keith: bet one love bra
Devin: one love
End of conversation
Kira pov
I woke up and saw I was tied up in a basement. I looked around for Deavion as Mj walked ina basement. "You finally up, you realize this place dont it?" He said laughing. "Where my baby at?" I asked looking at him with tears in my eyes. "He okay baby just chill he upstairs sleeping." He said as I shook my head. "Untie me bra." I said looking at him as he laughed. "Hmm Nah." He said kissing my nose.
Keith pov
"Alright lets get ona road before he move again." I said filling my clip then picking up Devin phone. We all hopped in the van heading over to Darrious crib. I kissed my gun as Arie started to call me. I declined her call as Devin lawyer started to call.
Phone conversation
Me: im busy right now wassup ?
Business hoe: i needa see you in my office now
Me: well im busy right now so I'll see you tomorrow
Business hoe: fine I pushed Devin trial date up to tomorrow at 2pm if they let him go we're done here but if not-
Me: the fuck you mean if not Bitch if they dont let him go your ass is grass and you gone get his ass out
Business hoe: goodbyee keith
End of conversation
I throwed my phone aside as we pulled up to Darrious house. We all broke off into 4 groups. "Find Deavion and have him in the car before anything go down." I said as we all hopped out. We all stood around at different doors waiting for a signal to see if Deavion was out or not. I watched Mark run out the house with Deavion then we searched the house.
Kira pov
I watched Mark as he walked around me then we heard footsteps. I screamed as he pointed his gun at my head. We watched Keith and a bunch of more people walk in. "Another step and I'll take her out the game." He said as I shook my head while he covered my mouth back up. "Just let her go bra." Dee said as he laughed. "This bitch killt my brother, its either I take her life, or keep her Yall choice." He said cocking his gun as Keith shot at him. I turned my head and closed my eyes as he quickly grabbed his gun off the floor. After 10 mins I felt the ropes and chains loosened around my body. I looked up as Dee picked me up. "Put me down." I screamed as he put me in the truck. "I was just tryna help cuz you dont got on no clothes and you know how Devin is!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt down to cover myself. I picked up Deavion and rubbed his back as he started to whine. "How all this happened, how he get ina house Kira?" Keith asked looking at me. "I don't know all I know is the patio door was open when I went to close it and turned around he was there." I said shrugging. "The patio door gotta lock for a reason, that shit was dangerous bra if he would've never took you to Darrious house we would've never found you." Keith yelled as I rolled my eyes. "She know keith damn stop being so hard on her." Dee said hitting him. "Nigga you shut up, you just fuckin her thats why you so easy on her." Mark said as I punched him. "No we're not, Im with Devin and he's with Jayla." I said as everybody started arguing. "Kira next time just lock up the house end of conversation." Keith said as I crossed my arms and shrugged.
                                Arie pov
I walked over to Kira house when I saw them pull up outside. "You okay?" I asked as King & Miyah hugged her. "Yeah im good thank you for watching out for them." Kira said as I nodded my head. "Mommy." Melody screamed running into the house and over to Kira. "I missed you so much." Melody said as they all hugged. "I missed you to baby." She said as I smiled.