52

That night. Brittney pov
As we walked up in the party we went straight to the bar. "Kira why Darrius over there being friendly all in that bitch face." Arie said as we all looked over at the dice table. "Kira im not fighting tonight- before she could finish Kira was already halfway over there.
Kira pov
"Can I talk to you outside?" I said crossing my arms as the female looked up at me. "And who is you?" She said standing up. "Bye Bitch take this raggedy cheap ass bag with you." I said throwing her purse as she rolled her eyes walking away. "We aint got none to talk about." He said taking a sip out his drink. I looked up at Keith then back at Darrius. "Look im not about to- "And we not." He said standing up and looking at me. I shook my head walking away. "Where you going?" Jayla said grabbing me. "Step outside for a min." I said walking away. Once I got outside I took deep breaths as Jayla walked over to me. "Man dont let him upset you, Just enjoy your night." Jayla said rubbing my back as Shook my head. "Im good im alright." I said as Jayla gave me a drink. "Now come on." Jayla said grabbing my hand as we went back inside. Once I walked in and went to the bar I saw Darrius dancing with some girl. Once we made eye contact I smiled shaking my head as this Cute Mix dude walked up to me. "Wanna dance?" He asked as I got up grabbing his hand.
Darrius pov
I looked around for Kira then saw her dancing with some dude. Once we made eye contact again I looked down avoiding her. "Bro we finna head out." Keith said as I followed them.
Arie pov
"This place getting dead yall tryna hit the club the gay one?" Jayla said as we all agreed. I went onto the floor and got Kira. We all ordered another drink then hopped into my car, heading to the club. Once we went straight to the bar. I looked at Kira as her phone started to ring. I dapped her as she turnt her phone off. "Yall cute, wanna dance?." These 2 Studs said coming up to me and Kira. Me and Kira shrugged going onto the floor. As we danced Brittney, Jayla, and Zoe eventually came onto the floor too. After a hour of dancing Kira had disappeared. "Where Kira, we searched the whole club for her?" Zoe said as I shrugged. "She turnt her phone off." Brittney said as we all hopped in the car. "Man Darrius finna be mad as hell." Zoe said covering her face. "Chill, you asked ole girl you danced with?" Jayla asked as I nodded my head. "She said she was with her friend, they went to the bar then they disappeared." I said as I shrugged. "Mannn Oh my god." Brittney said shaking her head.
  Jordan pov
"So youn remember me?" I asked as I looked at Kira. "Hell nawee." She said laughing. "We geeked as fuck see I fuck with you but we was in jail together remember." I said as she hit me. "Jordan!" She screamed as we hugged each other. "I fucks with you Kira." I said laughing. "I know." She said smiling as I grabbed her hand. "Thanks for looking out for me." She said laying her head on my shoulder. "You know I got you, you a lil sister to me." I said kissing her head. "Lets get you home." I said as she shook her head. "I don't wanna go home." She said as I looked at her. "Why?" I said looking back at the road. "I just don't we having problems- "Listen lil sis dont ever take shit from a nigga you too pretty to go thru allat again how bout we take you home tomorrow and Ill tell your friends you good cuz I know they looking for you." I said as she nodded her head.
Darrius pov
"Bra where yall went?" Keith yelled as Arie covered her face. "They gay club down the- "Man What the hell I tell you bout going there you just aint gone listen huh?" Keith yelled as she smiled. "Keith shut the fuck up." She mumbled as her phone started to ring. "Its kira." She said answering putting it on speaker. Phone conversation
arie: Where you at, we all was looking for you
Kira: Im alright Im with Jordan
Arie: We're coming-
Kira; No Im fine just leave me alone i need this time alone I'll be alright I promise
Arie: well alright you coming home?
Kira: Not tonight i gotta go
End of conversation
"Lets go get her." Keith said as we jumped up. "Too late she turnt her phone back off." Brittney said showing them her phone location. "Call Devin." Deanthony said as Keith called up Devin .
Phone conversation
Devin: Yeah man
Keith: u was sleep wasnt it
Devin: yeah im tired as hell
Keith: aye bro you'll pull up the location Kira at
Devin: man i aint tryna-
Keith: come on man Just tell us we gotta go get her
Devin: she at jordan house
Keith: where nigga
Devin: Gardendale past them house and you'll come to a mansion thats gated in.
Keith: come on bra do us this one favor
Devin: the pin 7837 Once you get in you good
Keith: thank you bro
End of conversation
"How he know all that?" I asked as they all laughed. "A while back he put this tracking device in her that she recently found out about so anywhere she at he know the exact location so." Dee said shrugging.
Jordan pov
As I was laying on my couch with my girl. Kira walked in the living room in her robe. I pulled her down beside me and put my arm around her. "Hey Kira." Mariah said smiling as Kira smiled. "Hi." Kira said as I looked at the both of them. "Well im going to go get some rest and leave you two alone." Kira said getting up. "Im tired anyway so ima join you." Mariah said getting up and following Kira. I shrugged and stretched back continuously watching tv.          Mariah pov
(Well lemme tell yall a little some about me. Im 5'6 light skin and im 27, Yes Im in a relationship with Jordan and I dont mind her having Kira around. Kira is actually cute.) I climbed in bed beside Kira and turned facing her. "Promise you'll stay around and not leave us?" I said looking at her as she smiled. "Promise." She said as I smiled. "Pinky?" I said as we grabbed pinkys. "I like you already." She said laughing as I shrugged. After 10 mins of us talking and getting to know each other more she had fell asleep. I turned the lamp out and grabbed a pillow falling asleep also
Jordan pov
As I was laying around there was a knock on my door. I grabbed my gun before opening it and it was Keith. "Wassup- "Im here for Kira." He said looking at me. "I could've brought her." I said as he shook his head. "Nah You good." He said as I shrugged. "Follow me." I said as we walked to the back. I turned the light on and saw her and Mariah laying there together. I watched him pick up Kira then dapped him and locked up my house, hopping into bed with Mariah.
       Kira pov
I groaned once I woke up and look around. "You finally up so now we can talk." Darrius said walking into the living room. "We have nothing to talk about." I said getting up before he grabbed me. "We do and we're gonna talk and you're gonna listen, Kira Im sick of your attitude and you thinking you in control and shit all that shit over with so sit your ass down." He said as I rolled my eyes and sat down crossing my arms. "For now on you're not to go to Devin house not even alone- "If this about Devin Im leaving, Cuz Im tired and wanna go to bed." I said. "Shut up and lemme finish what I got to say." He said as I shook my head. "You aint talking to me." I mumbled as he grabbed my face. "I just wanna be there for you and you making it hard." He said as I started to tear up. I shook my head as he started to hug me.