65

Melody pov
I sat in front of my window looking outside at all the children play until I saw the UPS truck. I got nervous as he stopped in front of our house knowing i was in bigger trouble for stealing my mom's credit card.
Devin pov
"kira you ordered some?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "No." She said as I opened the box. We pulled out makeup, tazers, & girl clothes. I watched Kira search thru her purse as Keith and Arie walked in. "Melody ordered it cuz my card not in here." She said as Melody walked in. "Im sorry i swear i didnt mean it mommy its just yall never let me get pink Miyah always gets it." She said as kira covered her face. "Get out go back to your room now!" Kira yelled taking her card from her. "Where king and Avion?" I asked. "Avion sleep, king with Brittney." She said as Avion walked in. "Ma ma." He said running from Arie. "So youn love me no more avion?" She said as he shook his head. "My man a big boy now cant be holding you no more avion." Kira said kissing him. "How old he finna be?" Keith asked. "Im finna be 6." He said as we all laughed. "He so little man I swear I thought Avion was about 3 or 4." Arie said as Zoe walked in. "Waddup bra." I said dapping Markell as Kira grabbed their baby. "Look Devin she soo cute." Kira said as everybody looked at me. "No kira." I said giving the baby back to Markell. "Dont give her no thoughts." Keith said laughing. "Whatever this why i dont like yall." She said getting up. "Kira yeen cook?" Zoe asked as she carefully picked up Deavion. "Yeah yall can have some the children eating tacos tonight I cooked rotel and wings." She said shrugging starting to fix Deavion some cereal. "Devin where Miyah?" Arie asked as I shrugged. "With my mama somewhere she supposed to be coming over tomorrow." I said as Deavion slapped Zoe. "Avion stop." Kira said popping him as he started to cry. "Aye shut up allat crying." I said removing his hands from his face as screamed starting to reach for kira. "Aye Avion hush." He said starting to get quiet once Kira sat beside me. "You a crybaby." Markell said as he looked at me and Kira. "You better not." Kira said as everybody laughed. "He aint even do none kira." Arie said laughing. "Girl nah he known for calling folks a bitch thats why he looked first he was finna get ready to call Mark a bitch." Kira said as King walked in. "Ma I can go to the mall?" He asked as she looked at me. "That aint up to me ask your daddy." She said as he looked at me. "Man I dont even know why i bother to ask can I go over Grandma house?" He said as I grabbed my phone. "If she come get you." Kira said as Deavion started to cry while the doorbell rung. "I got it." I said as Kira sat back down. Once i got to the door thee were a couple of children and a woman. "Is Melody mother here?" She asked as I looked at the little girl who was crying. "Im her father but come in." I said as she came in and sat on the couch as everybody in the kitchen came into the living room. "Whats going on?" Kira asked as I sat beside her and grabbed Deavion. "Concerning your daughter and a group of other girls been bullying my daughter." She said as I sat up and looked at her. "No mam you may have the wrong child." Kira said as she gave Kira her phone. Me and Kira looked at the messages sent back and forth. "Then my daughter also has a cast on because your daughter pushed my daughter off the swing." She said as Kira gave the woman back her phone. "Melody!" Kira yelled as the lil girl sat beside Kira. "You're pretty." Kira said as she hugged Kira. "Thank you." She said as Melody walked over to us. "Why they here." She said looking at everybody. "So you been bullying other children, for what reason Mel?" I asked looking at her as she crossed her arms. "I didnt mean to push her off the swing Im sorry." Melody said looking at her. "It doesn't matter what the fuck we tell yall about that! Just cuz you got a little money dont make you better than them!" Kira yelled as she started to cry. "But Aliyah them do- "You're not Aliyah them Melody, what if she push you off a swing, thats your problem you wanna be so damn grown!" Kira said grabbing her by her shirt. "Mommy i said im sorry, I promise I wont do it again." She said as I grabbed Kira hand. "Go to your room." I said as she ran out the living room. "Thank you for coming by and telling me, im sorry about your daughter." Kira said as the woman nodded her head and left. "Melody has gotten bad I thought it was gone be King." Zoe said as Kira shook her head. " I dont know how but that damn Melody im catching it with her." Kira said grabbing Deavion as he started to cry again. "Shut up watchu crying for." Kira said as he climbed back in my lap. "Ma im finna go Nana outside." King said leaving. "Im hot." Deavion said whining as I passed him to Kira. "Go get your medicine so you can take a nap." Kira said as he walked out the living room. "He so smart and little." Arie said as he came back into the living room. "Mommy i dont wanna nap." He said as Kira fed him the medicine. "Nap time." Kira said as he climbed on the couch beside me. "So yall know Nicki moved back to town her girls gotten so big." Zoe said as Kira shrugged. "She dont talk to us nor let Keith and Devin see their child matter of fact we didnt even know she came back." Arie said shrugging. "I mean Devin still sends her money every 2 months but how can they spend time with their child when we didnt know she came back cant even get in touch with her." Kira said as Zoe agreed. "Baby im finna go to the trap I'll see you later." I said kissing her cheek and getting up.