128

Next morning
Draya pov (Nicki)
I looked over and looked down at Keith, who was still sleep, Then I noticed we were naked. Did I really just give him the red light special.. I thought to myself as I tried to move then a pain shot through me. I guess I did, Damn he done grew... I thought to myself looking down as his dick. I slowly got out of bed walking over to my bag sore as ever. I grabbed my toothbrush an some clothes and went into the walk-in guest bathroom. I looked in the mirror and threw my hair in a messy bun while starting to do my hygiene.

Keith pov;
I looked around for Nicki then i heard the shower running, I climbed out of bed grabbing my things and went into my room to do my hygiene. After doing my hygiene. I slid on two gold chains, some Nike shorts and a white tee. I brushed my waves then grabbed my charger and phone sliding it in my pocket, I also threw my wallet on the dresser since I was straight on cash. I walked downstairs going into the kitchen. Damn I really gotta go grocery shopping without a female in the house I haven't had nothing but Ariaannaa snacks in my house since I was always over Kira house eating. I called up Devin to see if he was woke
                     Phone conversation
Me: you up?
Bra: nah bitch you know we dont wake Up early around this hoe .
Me: Mann Im already hipped kira didn't cook then
Bra: nah she talm bout she want waffle house so im bout to go get her some since she don't wanna go out.
Me: Well aye I picked up my bag yesterday, they got y'all ready. What you getting into?
Bra: Kira wanna go school shopping and sports shopping early so you know how that go. We gone have Ariaannaa with us cuz you know how her and Deavion is so we got her
Me: *laughs.. kira got you on lockdown today you whipped bro, im Already knowing y'all finna be busy but Bet I gotcha back bro
Bra: fuck you aite, dont worry bout it you know we got her
Me: *laughs. bet
           End of conversation
Once I hung up I saw Nicki standing there in some shorts and a sports bra. "Bro What you doing? Go get dressed I'm hungry. Do I need to come dress you?" I said getting up. She laughed then frowned as I looked at her. "I got on clothes, It's to hot for you to be trying to dress me in some baggy ass jogging pants and a shirt these niggas know we fucking hell all these marks on my neck and boobs." She said as I kissed her cheek. "You know what we gone buy you a nice little jacket." I said smirking as she laughed. "If I gotta put on a jacket you gotta put on two pairs of boxers and two pair of basketball shorts." She said smiling. "Lets go we not about to do this." I said holding the door open for her. "Thought you would see things my way lil daddy." She said sticking her tongue out at me as I shook my head. This girl gone be the death of me.. "Wanna go get breakfast, get our daughters some breakfast or what?" I asked looking at her. "Sure... You mean daughter not daughters right." She said looking at me as I chuckled. "The other one gotta eat to right, why not?" I said shrugging. "You have a point there." She said shrugging as I pulled up to her hotel

Devin pov
"Can we get food while we there im hungry." Deavion said as I gave each child a stack except Deavion and Ariaannaa. "Raf you getting on the feild with us this year until Its time to hoop?" King asked as he laughed. "Of course We wont have none else to do." He said as they dapped each other.  I looked over at Kira as she smiled. "Im proud of them." She said as I grabbed her hand. "You a good mother of course." I said kissing her hand as I pulled up to the mall. "Deavion and Ariaannaa staying with us." Kira said as the bigger children ran off.

Draya pov
Once we got to the hotel and walked up to the room . The girls looked at me then looked at each other and smirked then back at me and Keith. "Diamond, Janelle this is Keith. Diamond do you remember who is Keith is?" I asked as she looked at him weirdly. "No who is he? Are you guys together now? Whats your intentions with our mommy?" She asked standing up crossing her arms as I sighed. Keith chuckled and shook his head. "Whats funny?" She asked as he smirked. "Actually im your father Diamond." He said as her facial expression started to change then she smiled. "Daddy?" She said getting overly excited. "You still my ma ma." He said as she jumped in his arms. "I missed you so much." She said as he laughed. "I missed you all too." He said as I smiled. "Im sorry baby for making you feel left out, Do you want to go with Devin or stay with us?" I said as I kissed her forehead while hugging her. "Devin." She said shrugging as I looked at Keith. He pulled out his phone calling Devin then gave the phone to me. I stepped out the room into the hall to talk.
Phone conversation
Me: Helloo
Devin: Wassup ?
Me: Janelle wants to spend more time with you today, i dont want her to feel left out
Devin: she ate already ? Cuz we at the mall and we was about to go out to eat
Me: i dont think so
Devin: well meet me at the blue store
Me: alright
End of conversation
I sighed then walked back into the room. "We can go and meet them at the mall." I said as the girls got ready. "Instead of paying for a hotel why didn't you just come home? Thats still your house as much as its mine." Keith said as we walked to the elevator. "Keith I had the girls here with me and didn't want to bother you and I didn't think we would connect how we did again . Originally I was just supposed to come down and see Kira and leave again but she made me stay  .. she told me you where talking to that dark skinned girl and I tried my best to stay away from you but I can't ." I said as I smiled. "So that hoe- I mean girl wasnt staying at my crib. We was staying in Kira crib, One thing about me I didn't just bring hoes up in a crib we built together, only two females was in there and that was you and my other babymama. Anytime you wanna come down you don't gotta run to a hotel. You and the girls can just get the key from under the mat and go in the house. Most of the time I stay at Kira them crib, I barely be home fr." He said as the girls walked up. I smiled and grabbed both of the girls hand while walking in front of Keith. "Nelly if you don't feel comfortable, you can let me know and we can stay at the hotel and chill." I said as she looked away. "No I wanna go shopping anyway ." She said as we walked off the elevator. "Well fuck me sideways then." I said mumbling and following them.
Devin pov
"Im finna go meet Nicki with Janelle I'll be back." I said kissing Kira then leaving. I hopped in the truck and drove over to the blue store. I got gas as I waited on them to pull up. After 15 mins, They finally pulled up. "Bro we done got ourselves in some shit." I said dapping him as he shook his head and gave me a stack. Once we got in the car, Heading back to the mall the car ride was silent. I pulled out a stack and gave it to her. "Whats this for?" She asked looking at me weirdly. "Every child gets a stack every two weeks I kept yours in a account till whenever I saw you again. You old enough to have it now." I said giving her the debit card. "Thank you." She said hugging me as we got out walking into the mall. We went straight to Applebees and walked to the table. "Who is she?" Melody asked as I slid in the booth and she sat beside me. "Melody, Raf, King, Deavion this is your sister Janelle. Draya the woman you met yesterday this is her daughter." I said as she smiled. "How old are you?" King asked she she shyly spoke. "15." She said as Kira smiled. "We all 16, Raf 15 but he soon turn 16 You can shop with me if you want." Melody said as I looked at her. "Sure." She said smiling as we all started to order. Throughout the day Janelle ended up running off with Melody. I was just glad to have her back in my life so I could build a bond with her just like the rest of my kids.

Keith pov
"Where yall wanna go eat?" I asked as Nicki shrugged. "Chick-fil-A." Diamond screamed as I smiled. I looked at her then down at her stomach then back at the road. This time I better get my boy a house full of girls not gone work but thats if she willing to even start over and be a family again. "What you looking over here for?" She said giving me a stank look. "I ain't gone speak on that right now so just ride in peace." I said as she laughed and looked away. "I got somebody, I want the both of you to meet but we can do that tomorrow." I said pulling up to Chick-fil-A as she looked at me confused. I ordered then found a seat as Nicki looked at me. "Who you want the girls to meet?" She asked as I looked away then back at her. "I meant you and Diamond, I'm sure Janelle meeting her now, but My other daughter. This not something I wanna hide from you." I said looking at her. "Oh okay." She said nodding her head as Janelle came to the table. The rest of the day me, her, and Diamond chilled how it was supposed to be.