157

Days later
Jordan pov
I walked in my grandma house to get my things she had took from us a couple
Of days ago. After getting my things I snuck over to the southside to meet up with my boyfriend. "Hey J." His homies said greeting me as I ran up to him. "Hey yall." I said as I hugged Lorenzo. "You know ya daddy find out you over here he gone kill me." He joked as I shrugged. Lorenzo was 19 so he was a bit older than me. My Dad found out thru my mom and she found out one day he dropped me off at home from school, which was 2 months ago but I love Lorenzo and they cant stop me from seeing him.
Jayla pov
As I was cleaning up around the house, I started to clean upstairs until I saw Jordan's door open. I walked in her room and looked at her wall collage she had started on. I picked up the picture book of her and some boy that looked familiar. I sat it down and walked out the room and walked down to the bathroom. I swept the bathroom floor then started to grab the trash before I saw a pregnancy test box in the trash.
I grabbed the box and looked at the test which was positive. I walked downstairs and threw the trash out then walked down to Dee's mancave. "Dee have you had anyone in our house that I dont know about?" I asked looking at him. "What?" He said turning the tv down. I showed him the pregnancy test box and looked at him. "It's positive." I said throwing it in the trash and crossing my arms. "You pregnant? You tryna tell me some or what?" He asked sitting up, looking me up and down. "Im not pregnant thats why im asking you." I lied while yelling as he got up. "Nah haven't nobody been here and y'all females always go to Brittney house so Ion know none bout that." He said as I nodded and walked upstairs slowly starting to think. I pulled out my phone and tracked Jordan's and saw her on the Southside.
Hour later
I looked at the time and it was 11:30 pm when Jordan walked thru my doors. "Where you been?" I asked turning on the lamp as she grabbed her chest. "What are you crazy? I been at a friends- Jordan dont lie to me." I said stooding up as she sighed. "I've been at Alexis's this whole time- Alexis stay down the street Jordan, be up 8:30 in the morning." I said walking away.
Next day- Jordan pov
I groaned as My mom came and got me up at 8:30 am. I did my hygiene and slid on some tights and one of Lorenzo's tshirts. I also slid on my black uggs and put my hair in a messy bun then ran downstairs and saw my mom waiting on me. "Where are we going?" I asked once we got into the car. I looked at her as she never took her eyes off the road. After 5 mins we pulled up to my doctors office. "I didnt have an appoint- Yes you did." She said getting out the car as I sighed and got out. I looked at her weirdly as I began to text Lorenzo
Text conversation
Me: I think She knows
Baby❤️: Wym?
Me: i didnt have an doctors appt today and she brought me here anyway she been acting weird since lastnight
Baby❤️: lmk what she say and how everything go
Me: She's gonna kill me before my dad does
Baby❤️: I gotchu , love you
Me: love you to
End of conversation
"How you been Jordan?" Doctor Johnson asked as I smiled. "Great." I said as she gave me a cup. "Ima have you to pee in the cup for me while I get your paperwork ready." She said as I hopped off the bed and walked out the room. I did as I was told and sat the cup in the cabinet then walked back to my room. "Mom can you step out for me." She asked as my mom left. "Do you smoke?" She asked as I looked at her before answering. "You can be totally honest this is between us not mom." She said as I nodded. "Any alcohol beverages?" She asked as I nodded. "Had any sexual activities in the last 3 months?" She asked typing on her computer as I nodded again. "How's the pills going?" She asked as I sighed. "I stopped taking them." I said shrugging as she continued to type on her computer.
Melody pov
"You talked to Jordan?" Diamond asked as I smiled. "Not since the dinner." I said as Janelle smiled. "Is she really pregnant?" Janelle asked as Draya walked in. "Who pregnant?" She asked as we looked at each other. "A friend of ours from school no one serious." Janelle lied as we looked at her as she raised an eyebrow and walked out the living room. "Yall think auntie Jay found out?" Niyah asked as we shrugged. "She will when her stomach start to show." Diamond said as I shook my head.
"My mom would kill me before our dad could get a chance to." I said as Diamond agreed. "I don't think auntie Jay would be so hard on her though Jordan always gets her way." Niyah said shrugging as we agreed. "I hope its a girl." Janelle said smiling as I agreed. "No a boy." Diamond said as we continued to talk.
Jayla pov
I angrily texted Dee as I got into the car and waited on Jordan
Text conversation
Me: I know who the pregnancy test belong to now! Your daughter 3 months Dee.
Husband❤️: Where the fuck yall at ?
Me: on our way home
Husband❤️: im On my way there
End of conversation
"Mom- I dont wanna hear it right now Jordan." I said as I tuned out the radio. "You're really mad at me for something I cant control, Im sorry that I dont wanna be like you nor anyone else you compare me to. You always talked down on Melody, Diamond or Niyah or Janelle but its not their fault. You cant choose my friends nor people i hang around for me I love Lorenzo- JORDAN YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER AT THE AGE OF 16." I yelled at her as she crossed her arms. "Im keeping my baby I dont care if Dad doesn't accept it, this is the only thing that I have that reminds me to be who I am." She said starting to tear up as I sighed and shook my head.
Once we got to the house I walked in and saw Dee sitting there rolling up. "Just leave her alone." I said grabbing him as He pushed my arm away. "Sit down you gone hear what I got to say." He said as Jordan started to cry before he could even start.
"Dee- Jayla shut up, Aint no need of crying now Jordan, Why? Gimme one good reason why you decided to pull this stunt?" He said looking at her as she shrugged. "I love him Dad, Yall tried keeping him away because of our age but he isnt what you think of him. I was the one that made this decision- Jordan a baby not gone keep that nigga around- YOU DONT KNOW THAT!" Jordan yelled as I sighed. "Lower your tone with your father!" I yelled as she covered her face. I looked at Dee as he sat down and roller up another blunt.
"Jordan go to your room and hand it over." I said holding out my hand as she rolled her eyes and put her keys and phone in my hand before running upstairs. "What we gone do?" I said sitting beside Dee and holding my head in my hands. "She to young Jay- Dee we cant kill it." I said looking at him as he shrugged. "Jay I don't give a fuck about that if it aint coming out you its not coming up in this house." He said angrily as I got up and walked upstairs
Kira pov
As I was laid up under Devin peacefully watching movies my phone started to ring and it was Jayla. I hesitated to answer before grabbing my phone.
Phone conversation
Me: hello
Jayla: hey where you sleep?
Me: Nah wassup, whats wrong ?
Jayla: Its Jordan, Kira I don't know what to do
Me: What happened jayla? She okay?
Jayla: She's pregnant
I looked at Devin as he shook his head
Jayla: hello
Kira: Jay you did the best you can with that girl. I really dont know what I wouldve did you just gotta accept it
Jayla: thats the problem im trying she's already 3 months and we just found out and Dee doesnt wanna accept it. I punished her to keep her out his way.
Kira: im about to come over
Jayla: thank you
End of conversation
"I'll see you later im bout to head to the trap and see what they got going on." Devin said kissing my cheek. "Be careful." I said following him outside. I walked over to Jayla's house and saw her sitting on the couch crying. "Where's dee?" I asked as she shrugged. "He left." She said as I pulled her up. "Girl Getcho self together, Dont let her tear this fuckin family apart you did your best with her if it takes moving her in with Ma then do that." I said as she dried her tears.
Devin pov
I walked in the trap and saw Dee sitting there rolling up. "Waddup bra." I said sitting next to him at the bar. "Wassgood." He said as I shook my head. "Smoking and leaving Jay aint gone solve your problem." I said as he shrugged. "Bro you been in this position tell me what would you do?" He asked as I shrugged.
"I havent been the father I was supposed to be to Miyah when she got pregnant. You just gotta sit down and talk to her I acted just like you acting now, went weeks without talking to Miyah but when I accepted it she told me the truth and told me why she did it. Let her make the choice she wanna make, I was so hard on Miyah she killed hers and I regret it everyday." I said as he nodded. "Work ya problems out this shit right here not the move no more." I said looking around the trap. "My fault for getting you and Kira up- Dont worry bout that, we straight." I said as he nodded