43

Devin pov
As I was walking past Miyah room I heard Deavion crying. "I turned around peeping into her room. "Whats wrong with you & who you on the phone with?" I asked grabbing Deavion. "King wouldnt take him with him to play basketball & Ma Kira." Miyah said as I got up. "You ready to take a nap, We not finna start this crying today." I said as he laid his head on my shoulder. I walked out of Miyah room going to my room putting Deavion on the floor as he climbed in my bed. Kira pov
As I was laying around watchin tv my doorbell an phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone as I got up answering.
Phone conversation
😍: Wyd ?
Me: in the bed
😍: i miss you
Me: *laughs. I miss you to Darrius
Once I answered the door it was Marco again. I quickly muted the phone then looked back up at him. "Why are you here? Lately you and your sister been on my ass so What" I said as he backed me up into my house, closing the door behind him. "Im assuming you alone since yall on the phone." He said smiling as he started to pull me towards him. "You need to leave." I said pushing him as he knocked my phone out my hand.
Darrius pov
The phone got quiet then I heard Kira say "You need to leave." "Kira!" I said before the phone hung up. I called again and a nigga picked up. "Aye bro she'll call you back." Sounding like Marco said before hanging up again. I quickly jumped up grabbing my keys. I hopped in my car heading over to her house. Marco pov
"So we playing this game now?" I said looking at her as we switched sides running around the counter. "What do you want from me?" She said as I laughed. "Kira stop playing with me and get over here." I said as we both ran around the counter again. "Alright im done playing games." I said sitting down and grabbing one of her knives. "Marco get out my house!" She screamed as I laughed. "Alright here's the deal get your boy whats his name. Your babydaddy stop ruining my lil sister life and you stop playing and just work for me cuz you look like you'll bring in alotta money and we all win, Deal?" I said as she shook her head. "Im not about to sell my body for you what part of no dont you understand." She said as I chuckled
Devin pov
As I pulled up to Kira house so did Darrius. "What you doing here?" He said looking at me. "She wasn't answering her phone?" I said as we both ran into the house once we heard a scream. Once we walked in Marco pointed his gun at the both of us. "Marco just leave her alone Bruh." I said as he laughed. "Kira can be my lil special freak." He said kissing her cheek as I slowly pulled out my gun. "Try it and she'll die." He said pointing the gun at her head. "Yall gotta choice her life or yours?" He said laughing as me and Darrius looked at each other. "Mine." I said as Darrius shook his head. "Bruh- "nah I put her thru enough in her past Trust me on this." I said as we dapped each other. Once he let Kira go he shot at her as I shot at him. I shot at him again as Darrius ran over to Kira. I did the same as he hit me. "Call the ambulance!" He yelled as I quickly pulled my phone out. "Come on Kira get up." I said looking at her. Afterwhile the ambulance arrived taking her away. "Meet you up there." Darrius said looking at me as I shook my head. "I dont know- "Come Dude." He said as I dapped him while my phone rung.
Phone conversation
Me: Hel-
Brittney: What the fuck happen to my sister ! What you do !
Me: Britt I didn-
Brittney: I dont believe you, stay away from my sister!
Me: Brittney I-
End of conversation.
I sighed rubbing my head as I hopped into Darrius car. Once we got there so did everybody else. "What happen- "Look We got enough going on it isnt his fault." Darrius said as the girls got quiet. "Kira gone pull thru hopefully." He said covering his face as Arie started to cry. "Family of Kira- "us!" Brittney said jumping up as we all went over to the doctor. "We were able to save her." He said as I dapped Keith and Darrius. "But we're going to keep her in a few days." He said as I nodded my head. "Can we see her." Arie said as he shrugged. "Right now they're switching her over to the other side room 346. Good luck." He said as we all ran out the emergency room. "Hey man this aint your fault, you actually tried to help without Kira probably would've been else where so don't worry." Darrius said as I nodded my head. "Thank man." I said dapping him as we got onto the elevator. Once we got to Kira room her eyes landed on me then Darrius. "Omg Kira!" Brittney said running over and hugging her as she groaned. "Brittney be careful dang!" Jayla said looking at her as Kira shook her head. "Where the bullet hit you?" Keith asked as she shrugged. "My arm im good though, what all yall doing here?" She said smiling as I smiled. "We thought you were dead." Jayla said as everybody looked at kira. "Yall know I aint going no where." She said laughing as we all laughed. "Thank You Darrius & Devin." She said as Darrius slid in bed beside her. "Im sorry kira." I said grabbing her hand as she laughed. "You actually saved my life thank you." She said as I nodded my head. "Well ima get going see yall later." I said dapping everybody and hugging the girls. "What if the police show up?" Arie asked as they looked at me. I looked at Kira then shrugged. "They know where I be, Tell them what happened whatever happens just happens." I said shrugging then leaving.
           Kira pov
"You gone let De go to jail- "Guh Devin not going no where he just talking like he said whatever happens, happens right." I said shrugging as I laid my head on Darrius chest. "The system know his name well Ion think he'll stay long." Jayla said as we laughed. "What about the twins and if De get locked up?" Arie asked.i shrugged. "They'll just have to stay with De until I get outta here and if he do then thats what Brittney for she aint a godmother for nothing." I said as she smiled. "Well Sissey Ill see you later hope you get better soon." Brittney said kissing my cheek. "Well you need anything?" Arie asked as I shook my head. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Darrius take care of my baby." Arie said as he laughed. Once they all left I wrapped my free arm around Darrius as he rubbed my back. "You never gotta worry about him again." Darrius said I shook my head.
_____________________________
~Just Another Update. Enjoy ❤️
Sorry for any errors