# 30 FLASHBACK #

Beginne am Anfang

Manoj already had enough money to start the business but Sanjay uncle was helpless at that time. Sanjay uncle decided that he should not ask money from his uncle Vinay because he had to save for his daughter's marriage. My dad helped him with all that he could give still it was not enough. About ten percent of the required money was in question mark. Manoj was ready to give the remaining ten percent to Sanjay but uncle was not ready to accept it. Sanjay uncle wished to be in perfect partnership with Manoj.
So Sanjay uncle decided to earn the remaining ten percent money. He started with petty jobs like distributing newspaper in the morning and evening and moving on to other part time jobs. After six months, he earned about five percent of the required money. Even, he decided to quit the idea of start of business.

During this time, Kalpana aunt had developed  feelings for Sanjay uncle. She rejected all the marriage proposals arranged by her dad, Vinay.
One fine day, Kalpana aunt proposed to Sanjay uncle but he refused to accept her love even though he was in love with her too. This was because he felt like a betrayal to his uncle Vinay's kindness towards him and his brother. Also Sanjay uncle thought that Vinay wanted to get his daughter married off in a big and affluent family.

Kalpana aunt compelled sanjay uncle to use her jewels for the start of his business but he refused that too.
Kalpana decided that she had no other option other than to tell her dad. She told him that she loved Sanjay and that she wished to spend the rest of her life with him. Her dad also accepted her love for Sanjay without any hesitations because he knew Sanjay would look after her daughter as a queen.
Vinay decided to talk about the marriage with my dad and Sanjay uncle.

Only after Vinay started the marriage talk, everyone come to know about the love of Sanjay uncle for Kalpana aunt. They loved each other more than anything else in the world. Sanjay uncle wanted to take care of his wife like a princess. So he renewed the plan regarding the business to become successful.

There is a popular saying, A woman is behind every successful man. It becomes true for Sanjay uncle's life also. Soon after that with the money he earned he started the business together with his friend Manoj. They faced a lot of ups and downs during the start of business. Kalpana aunt gave enough confidence to Sanjay uncle.