Payback

Louis kept taking the opposite turns, and I followed. This maze was strange; what did it lead to? It seemed as if it would never end; we kept going down the maze, farther and farther...
"Will this ever end?" Louis grumbled, and I didn't answer. I agreed, though. This maze seemed to go on forever. But what as it for? Would we end at a dead end-literally- or would this be our way out?
"I... I think I see something," Louis whispered, and halted. I stood behind him, gripping his arm for safety. We slowly turned the next corner, and saw... a door. A plain door, like any bedroom or house door. My throat was dry, and we approached it, not in a hurry. Louis raised a shaking hand and turned, letting the door open quietly. I wanted to gasp, but I kept my mouth shut as we saw...
... Moon. With Eleanor.
She was watching these screens, and just as we had time to stare, Eleanor turned around and smiled a crooked smile. Moon turned and her eyes widened. A small squeak was heard from me as I remembered... Eleanor was the one... who tried to kill me 5 years ago on my honeymoon with Louis. He threatened to shoot me...
"You..." Louis growled, narrowing his eyes at Eleanor. Eleanor chuckled and stood up, causing Louis to instantly step in front of me, protecting me.
"Why, hello, Louis, it's been a while..." She laughed, and I shrunk behind Louis just a bit, whimpering. Moon looked petrified, but when Eleanor turned back to her, she smirked.
"Stay... away..." Louis hissed, standing up straight in front of me. I looked back and forth between Louis and Eleanor, honestly scared of what may happen.
"What if I don't want to?" Eleanor insisted, stepping closer. I think if Louis had cat ears, they'd be flattened for sure. Louis quickly shot his hand behind him, and found my own. He gave it a gentle squeeze as Eleanor continued to come closer.
"You can't," Louis muttered, standing his ground.
"I CAN!"
Eleanor lunged forward, pushing Louis to the ground and leaving me there. She glared at me, an anger in her eyes as she pushed me back, pinning me to the wall by my throat. I choked and felt myself unable to breath; I tried to scream, but her grip was tightening quickly.
"Get your FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM!"
Louis ripped Eleanor away from me, throwing her to the ground in a hurry. I held my sore neck, panting for breath as I watched Louis throw a punch at Eleanor's  face. Moon leapt forwards and kicked Eleanor in the side, making sure she wouldn't be able to stand. Why was moon here, anyways? That thought didn't linger on me any longer as Louis pinned Eleanor to the floor and went insane.
I heard moans of pain as Louis slammed his fists down on Eleanor countless times... blood was forming on Louis' fingers. He gripped Eleanor's  neck and slammed it down on the concrete floor, and a sickening crack echoed through the room. Eleanor let out an agonized scream, and Louis screamed in fury and slammed his head down again. Over and over, I don't remember how many crunches there were before...
Eleanor went limp.
Louis sat there, breathing heavily, his knuckles white and his hands shaking. He let go of Eleanor, and her bloody and mangled body fell to the floor. Moon was looking back and forth between us, and I was still against the wall, trying to regain my breath.
"She's dead," Louis murmured, and I looked up to him, relief flooding through me. Louis smiled a little, and came over, hugging me gently. Moon came over to us, grinning.
"Why... how... why are you here?" I muttered flatly, and Moon giggled a little.
"It's a long story. I know how to get out- we've gotta get Vix and Diamond first," Moon explained.
"Wait- they're here too!?" Louis gasped, looking to Moon.
"Eleanor left a note on your bed to come here," Moon told us. "We're under some abandoned house down an alley."
"Wow..." I whispered. With that, we turned to go search for the last two.