Surprises

(From Vix's P.O.V)

"That's what makes you beautiful!"
God, I sounded terrible. Shutting my mouth and listening to the song, I tapped my foot on my bed, half asleep, watching Louis do the hottest moves in the history of hotness.
What time is it!? I looked to the clock. Crap, 2:55 a.m.? If dad found me watching a music video now, he'd murder me. I shook my head. Why would it matter? It's summer vacation, anyways, so I can stay up as late as I want, right?
I smiled and waited for the music video to replay again, when the phone rang. Who would be calling at 2:55 in the freaking morning? I whipped my thumb on the  and listened.
"Call from, Styles, Harold."
Oh my god!
I scrambled out of bed, tripping in the process, and lunged to the phone, pressing 'Talk.'
"Hello!?"
"Vix! It's Tommy!"
I held back a fan-girlish squeal. "You r-remembered my number!?"
"Shya, I saved it on my phone."
"Epic! But why are you calling...?"
"Louis wants a cat for a pet."
"Seriously? That's awesome!"
"Do you know anything about how to take care of one?"
I grinned. "I have a cat named Judy; I've had her for four years now!"
"Excellent! Tell me all the things I should know."
"Well, go to a good pet shop, first of all. Make sure to get a cage ahead of time and food, water, millet spray, a cuttlebone, some toys, make it bells or something. Make sure you get a cat that is young and active. . Trim the cat's nails often or else it's dangerous for the cat. Make sure to clean the cage once a week, and take it to a vet right after you get it. That's it!"
"Wow, that's a lot, but I can remember it. Thanks so much, Vix. What can I do to repay you?"
I thought and smiled. "Have a concert in my town?"
"You're on the list!"
"Oh, and make sure you do one in Krys and Ellie's place, too!"
"Yup!"
"Okay, thanks for calling Harry!!" I bounced up and down, suddenly thinking of jelly beans. I think I've gone mental.
Harry laughed. "No problem."
As the line went silent, I ran around in a circle and ran into the wall. Feeling dizzy, I plopped back to my bed. I had a mission for Louis and the band to come to my town.
Mission accomplished!